Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Maybe they'd be successful in Derpville, but I wouldn't go anywhere near a doctor's office that's staffed exclusively by non-vaccinated morons, and I know for a fact I'm not alone on that.
    Looks like your double dose "vaccine" is really effective?

Better get a booster.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Dumb question alert: if we get vaccination high enough does COVID just die off for lack of hosts, or does it jump to something else (I dunno... possums look gross) and always remain ready to come back?

I really know nothing at all about this stuff.
      No it doesn't just die off. It is a Cornavirus.

“We cannot keep [boosting] and say: ‘We’re going to prevent colds in everybody,’ ” U.S. officials' decision on Covid-19 booster shots baffles some scientists

https://www.statnews.com/2021/08/18/...me-scientists/

Comment

Dumb question alert: if we get vaccination high enough does COVID just die off for lack of hosts, or does it jump to something else (I dunno... possums look gross) and always remain ready to come back?

I really know nothing at all about this stuff.
        Correct approach would have aligned more like this and also would have meant following all guidelines for a pandemic. Which magically changed for Covid.

Sweden's 7-day average COVID deaths have been at ZERO for about a month now. I feel like its only a matter of time before the very existence of a place called Sweden is scrubbed from the internet.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 08-20-2021, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I read the same info backwards- they are 12% of the total population but 10% of the vaccinated.
          Oh yeah, I just swapped the numbers. Oops
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...id-shot-506472

Very good news. Not sure I buy that 30% of the unvaccinated are waiting for full approval, but whatever.

Just get vaccinated.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Just in case anyone forgot or never realized in the first place...

A positive PCR test does not mean you “have COVID”. PCR tests seek portions of the virus SARS-COV-2, not the disease COVID-19. If you’re asymptomatic, you do not have the disease and are unlikely to be infectious.

Comment

• Please, no one quote the troll.
                I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...id-shot-506472

Very good news. Not sure I buy that 30% of the unvaccinated are waiting for full approval, but whatever.

Just get vaccinated.
                  Who? Everyone?

Comment

Please, no one quote the troll.
                    I assure you— anything requiring threats, coercion, fear-mongering, shaming, silencing of critics, discrediting of those who’ve received it, celebrity endorsements, and heavy incentives is not required for health.

You don’t “trust the experts.” You don’t trust the science. Many experts are speaking out against everything going on and there’s plenty of science to back up their claims. You’re clinging onto a dogma, a belief system, a contagious mentality that absolves you of responsibility.

Comment

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...id-shot-506472

Just get vaccinated.
                      They can use this as their excuse. Right now they are trapped by their posturing, but this gives them a chance to save face without admitting that the way they acted hurt thousands. Many of them will get vaccinated now and we will all benefit from that. They will get away scot free while countless others suffer because of them, but that's nothing new for them.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

They can use this as their excuse. Right now they are trapped by their posturing, but this gives them a chance to save face without admitting that the way they acted hurt thousands. Many of them will get vaccinated now and we will all benefit from that. They will get away scot free while countless others suffer because of them, but that's nothing new for them.
                        You’d treat every healthy person as if they are attacking others merely by breathing. That’s the most dangerous idea known to mankind.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2774102

Estimated household secondary attack rate - asymptomatic index cases (0.7%; 95% CI, 0%-4.9%)

Comment

• We are doomed

https://mobile.twitter.com/alexkrame...84100463333380

Comment

Absolutely, and the lack of trust among the black community for the medical world is 100% "our" fault and completely understandable. I was responding to the nonsensical idea that this lack of vaccination is what's causing these surges.
                            Absolutely agree.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              If God is on the side of these people **** God.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Don’t fauci my Florida lolol

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavePugli...85401897050115

Comment

Working...
                                X