Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kids like can't even get it yo

Comment

• Tots and pears *******

https://mobile.twitter.com/ParkerMol...09589264379907

Comment

• Without the Internet, would we have noticed SARS-CoV-2?

Comment

• Over under on how long after the third booster, that you need the 4th booster?

Comment

• The pharmaceutical industry spends the most lobbying in government, tripling oil and gas. The FDA receives upwards of 70% of its drug regulatory budget from the pharmaceutical industry. CDC members own nearly 50 vaccine-related patents and own shares of pharmaceutical companies.

Can’t quite put my finger on it.
            F … ism

Comment

• Comment

• It’s eye-opening how many people received the shot because they feared the possible repercussions from their job, their friends, the government, their ability to travel, because of societal or media pressure— not because they actually perceived a health threat necessitating it.

#3 will be reserved for mostly #CovidZombies

Comment

• You’re being conditioned to throw aside your own observations, your own lived experiences, to blindly trust the directives of those that profit from your disease, and to think those empowering you to trust your own observations and lived experiences are dangerous.

Comment

• I assure you— anything requiring threats, coercion, fear-mongering, shaming, silencing of critics, discrediting of those who’ve received it, celebrity endorsements, and heavy incentives is not required for health.

Comment

• It’s really remarkable to watch how authoritarian people have become due to misinformation from the media and politicians they ideologically align with. It doesn’t matter if it won’t work, they want it because it reinforces their unearned belief in their own self-righteousness.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                        I should not have to post this but we have a facebook moron here spreading lies.

https://www.factcheck.org/2021/07/sc...-viral-claims/
                        The vaccine fact-check program at
                        @factcheckdotorg
                        is funded by an organization that holds $2 billion of vaccine manufacturer stock. The head of that organization is run by a former CDC director.

Comment

• Imagine how ****ed up someone's mom's twat has to be for them to be unable to summarize something in a single post and instead needing 9 posts to get it all out. 9. Like, at no point did they think "hey maybe I should collect my thoughts and combine it all here". Probably got their brain poked several times by a wire hanger that couldn't fully do its job.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                          iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                          gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                          Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                          Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                          TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                          DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Maybe capitalism isn't so bad... Antivaxxers who catch Covid and need medical assistance are now seeing their insurance companies rejecting their hospitalization claims.
                            “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
                              Mass gov orders state workers to get the jab or possibly get fired.

https://www.boston.com/news/coronavi...1=hp_secondary
                              My wife was on a virtual town hall for the public schools and one of the questions was about teachers and vaccination. To my surprise it sure as hell sounded like it's not required. Of all places how the hell is it not a requirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
                                Maybe capitalism isn't so bad... Antivaxxers who catch Covid and need medical assistance are now seeing their insurance companies rejecting their hospitalization claims.
                                That has been rumored to be happening for a while...glad it might finally actually come to fruition. **** em.
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X