Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL

****ing greg abbott has covid.

As @theophite says

*Hunger Games cannon*
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

The troll who called boosters well before the first “vaccine” was even on the market.
      I will say that the scare tactics of "breakthrough" cases and now a booster shot are not going to persuade anti vaxxers to get the shots. They will dig in even more. I will get the booster shot. I am just done with measures intended to protect the unvaccinated. So what is the record for variants/number of boosters/length of a pandemic? The prospect of going from masks to vaccine, back to masks, booster and then worry about the next variant...even people who have followed the rules are gonna throw up their hands at some point and say **** it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

40% of all positive “cases” asymptomatic.

For healthy people or even remotely healthy it is a cold or nothing at all.

Half of all deaths 6+ comorbities. 1/4 over 10 comorbities.

Average age of Covid death older than average life expectancy.

I don't think anyone has challenged this so I assume that means it's a legit source. Thanks for the data. Helpful at least.

Comment

• The nutballs have started grabbing peoples' masks, so I figure it won't be long before these same whiny little b1tches grab their guns.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

I don't think anyone has challenged this so I assume that means it's a legit source. Thanks for the data. Helpful at least.
            We don't challenge it because he's proven time and time again to use unreliable sources, he doesn't argue in good faith, and he's outright lied.

most of us have him on block.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              I think Jeb meant he could run a train all day. It's a skill he learned from his mom.
              No, he meant walk circles. It's what he has to do around the block whenever his mom is "entertaining" gentlemen callers. So Jebbie spends a lot of time walking circles around the block.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Also, his "data" is five months out of date.
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

We don't challenge it because he's proven time and time again to use unreliable sources, he doesn't argue in good faith, and he's outright lied.

So did he provide reliable data in this case or not?

Comment

I don't know, what's his source?

FreedomEagle.Facebook isn't a reliable source.
                    Code:

Comment

Anyone remotely healthy won’t have issues…yeah **** that. Plenty of healthy people have been slammed by this.

why bother arguing with a troll

Comment

• The focus on a handful of things is also misleading. Like this most recent thought pretends that most people have zero preconditions, when <10% of ALL admitted had no preconditions. And I'd bet that being overweight is a precondition, which affects most Americans. Then focusing on a handful of deaths ignores the problem that of the 541k people admitted for Covid, over 80k of them died. So if you go to the hospital for covid, you have a 6.8% chance of dying.

And it also ignores resources- the data shows 11% of all admitted were COVID. And that's has to be an increase from year over year, since it's new. What hospital system can deal with a 10% increase in cases without impact? And data that is clearly missing is what COVID patients used- location, time, etc. Given the rush of various systems, the COVID patient uses the healthcare system totally different. Let alone the tiny worker resource problem- where workers moved around the country to help out.

There's more to this pandemic than just deaths. So focusing on deaths of people with zero issues is very incomplete.

As for the claim for boosters, who cares that it was made? That concept is being used to stop people from getting the vaccine, and right now, the vast majority of people dying are not vaccinated. Which means any way to downplay vaccines is literally murdering people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Anyone remotely healthy won’t have issues…yeah **** that. Plenty of healthy people have been slammed by this.

why bother arguing with a troll
                          The easy counter argument- many, many more people won't get into car accidents than getting covid. But as a population, we require air bags, seat belts, and various laws to keep people safe. Based on pre-safety data, had we done nothing, deaths would be in the 120-200k range per year. So the rate of death w/o any auto safety measures is considerably less than COVID. Somehow, we still REQUIRE all of the requirements and laws. People get upset when a drunk driver takes out many people, but some don't care at all if that same person spreads covid and 6 people die.

I'd bet you can say the same thing for most actions we do to save lives in a normal world. But somehow doing anything to stop covid from killing people is a burden on freedom.

Comment

I will say that the scare tactics of "breakthrough" cases and now a booster shot are not going to persuade anti vaxxers to get the shots. They will dig in even more. I will get the booster shot. I am just done with measures intended to protect the unvaccinated. So what is the record for variants/number of boosters/length of a pandemic? The prospect of going from masks to vaccine, back to masks, booster and then worry about the next variant...even people who have followed the rules are gonna throw up their hands at some point and say **** it.
                            At this point it isnt about trying to convince them. Nothing short of getting COVID will. This is like trying to convince Trump voters he was an awful President (or wont be re-instated) they just can't see past their own stupidity.

This is about minimizing breakthrough and making sure the older people (the ones Jeb wants to sacrifice to save the economy) don't get caught up if their is waning immunity like is showing up in Israel.

As for refuting Jeb, we blocked him because he is a liar who spreads misinformation. He was one of 3 who spent all last year doing it and he is the last survivor I think. You can choose to take him on faith but I promise you he is not giving you good info or if the data is correct (which it usually isnt) it is skewed by his source to make it look worse than it is. Jeb is basically a Twitter troll because what you quoted was refuted there 2 days ago IIRC. They also pumped up the Israel numbers to prove vaccines dont work even though the numbers didnt show that at all. Jeb talked up quack science and snake oil, and has moved goalposts every time his BS "predictions" or "diagnoses" get proven wrong. (which...THEY ALWAYS DO) Hell Jeb and his ilk were pimping Sweden's Model even AFTER the doctors who came up with it disavowed it.

Again you can choose to believe what he spews, but if you subscribe to his crap you might as well listen to Dr. Drew and the quacks on Faux.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

LOL

****ing greg abbott has covid.

As @theophite says

*Hunger Games cannon*
                              https://twitter.com/AP/status/1427741288019943424

I rarely wish bad things on people but...
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Start with the easiest point to validate. He loves to throw out that if under 65 and healthy there's a 99.995% survival rate. Let's assume 0-1 comorbidities is "healthy". Math says 43 people should have died from that group, yet his chart says 2,800 did. So I have no clue if that chart is accurate, but I know he's a liar and you shouldn't trust him.

Comment

Working...
                                X