Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    https://mobile.twitter.com/JerriJamz...52914255106049

People like this ****wit are why we are screwed.
    omfg. We're doomed.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

omfg. We're doomed.
      And yet, there are some on this board who will say that these are the sort of people who we need to listen to, and understand their concerns.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Well she's gonna burn down the house with her and the kids inside it at some point.
        Hope so.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Well she's gonna burn down the house with her and the kids inside it at some point.
          Which will spread to the whole town and kill them all.
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://twitter.com/NC5PhilWilliams/...200251906?s=19

BREAKING: Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville's premier teaching hospital, is FULL and declining transfer requests from other hospitals. "More than 90% of those admitted for COVID are unvaccinated and those that are vaccinated are also are severely immunocompromised." https://t.co/8zB6NAwFr0
            Memphis has 24 hour waits in the ER because of Delta.

I would think giving them medicine, just a vaccine, infringes on their freedoms. I say let their strong immune systems with a side of Tots and Pears fix them..

(Not kids or people without a choice on the vax)
            Last edited by Handyman; 08-13-2021, 05:16 PM.
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• He Seems Nice

Not just an asked child molester...but as an elected official is preventing mask mandates even after he was hospitalized and on a ventilator.
              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

He Seems Nice

Not just an asked child molester...but as an elected official is preventing mask mandates even after he was hospitalized and on a ventilator.
                The problem is that God saved him, not medical science, so he's not gonna change his stance. That's the fundamental problem here...
                It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• https://twitter.com/thehill/status/1426336043498983424

“I've talked to local hospitals here in my district in here in my state. Yes, the waiting rooms get full, but guess what? The waiting rooms are full of all kinds of things, not just COVID,” Greene said. “But they're seeing about 30 percent of those numbers being COVID cases.”

She further said that while the media “tries to tell us” that hospitals are “slam-packed with COVID,” that simply isn’t the case.

"Everybody needs to get back down to common sense and remember that, you know, we're human, we can't live forever, we're going to catch all kinds of diseases and illnesses and other viruses, and we get hurt sometimes,” she continued.
                  Just like Jesus said eh Marjorie...
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Yeah, they've been working the "we all gotta go sometime" angle for arguing against restrictions ever since they got a case of the vapors because they couldn't drink at a bar last April and drinking alone exposed their alcoholism. ;-)

Comment

• https://twitter.com/erikhalvorsen18/...75672268742657

NC GOP Rep. Keith Kidwell hospitalized with Covid “has been vocal about not wearing a mask and is the chief sponsor of House Bill 572, which would not allow Gov. Roy Cooper to issue an executive order to require vaccination.”
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://twitter.com/NC5PhilWilliams/...200251906?s=19

Memphis has 24 hour waits in the ER because of Delta.

I would think giving them medicine, just a vaccine, infringes on their freedoms. I say let their strong immune systems with a side of Tots and Pears fix them..

(Not kids or people without a choice on the vax)
                        Stop admitting the willfully unvaccinated. God will know His own.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This seems harsh but in theory I like it. Vaccinated and people with other ailments get first priority. Unvaccinated COVID patients go to the end of the queue or thrown together in a room and hospital staff can assist when able to. I know that's not how it works but in theory I like it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

100%. The time is over. Biden admin should also pull EUA for monoclonal for unvaccinated.
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

100%. The time is over. Biden admin should also pull EUA for monoclonal for unvaccinated.
                              The best is the unvaxxed use the "it is still so new and not fully FDA approved" as an excuse...but then use monoclonal when they get sick...which hasn't been fully approved by the FDA.

Non-vaxxers should move to the back of the line. Treat them when everyone else is better. They should never take a bed away from people who do the right thing.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• This has a very Trump vs. Fauci vibe to it.

https://mobile.twitter.com/ashtonpit...93004831240196

Basically the MS Governor is contradicting what the Medical Experts say earlier in the press conference.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X