Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    Two days into school year nearly 500 kids In Florida already quarantined

https://mobile.twitter.com/SunSentin...91760753061897
    Good plan.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• My co-worker, who lives in Jacksonville, texted the team last night to say she was contacted by her two-year old daughter's nursery school that one of the students tested positive. Now she has to get the daughter and her two sons, both under 5, tested as well as herself. She and her husband are both vaccinated.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
        My co-worker, who lives in Jacksonville, texted the team last night to say she was contacted by her two-year old daughter's nursery school that one of the students tested positive. Now she has to get the daughter and her two sons, both under 5, tested as well as herself. She and her husband are both vaccinated.
        They can fix this by voting correctly.
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The party of life! They love the children

Comment

• Comment from a story about unvaccinated cops dying at an accelerated rate:

They probably think their qualified immunity makes them immune to covid too.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• 1931 British cartoon:

Snopes.
              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Do you feel your freedoms are being sucked from you and choked to death by the big hand of Dem ANTIFA Authoritarianism? ;^)

(I know you dont)
                I'd have to dissect the other message that came out after but I think basically everyone is being required to be vaccinated by October 15th. Or work with them on why you need an exception. I uploaded my vaccination card yesterday. I will then be granted building access but for now the minimum in office requirement has been lifted. I am assuming until at least October 15 but they didn't specify. They are encouraging vaccinated people to come into the office once they get the seal of approval but until it's required again I am content working at home.

Also, even if vaccinated you have to wear a mask in the buildings unless you are at your own desk or if in a meeting where you can have at least 6 feet of separation. But if walking around you need the mask. It's these types of measures that drives me insane. So I will not be going back in office until it's required again.
                Last edited by J.D.; 08-13-2021, 10:19 AM.

Comment

• We're a week out from High School football kicking off here in IL... Next Friday/Saturday teams will have their intra-squad scrimmages with the season kicking off 08/27.

For the first time of this whole deal, I'm visibly upset/frustrated with the fact that we're 18 months into this and STILL can't be back to normal. Just the fact that I'll be looking over my shoulder each week, wondering if I will actually have a game is not a promising outlook. I'm worn down. Im sick of losing out on things I love to do because people are so damn weak minded/selfish. It really does make me want to just take a baseball bat to the head of anyone that starts spouting any of the typical non-sense. I'm done with it. I just want to return to normal.
                  It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post
                    We're a week out from High School football kicking off here in IL... Next Friday/Saturday teams will have their intra-squad scrimmages with the season kicking off 08/27.

For the first time of this whole deal, I'm visibly upset/frustrated with the fact that we're 18 months into this and STILL can't be back to normal. Just the fact that I'll be looking over my shoulder each week, wondering if I will actually have a game is not a promising outlook. I'm worn down. Im sick of losing out on things I love to do because people are so damn weak minded/selfish. It really does make me want to just take a baseball bat to the head of anyone that starts spouting any of the typical non-sense. I'm done with it. I just want to return to normal.
                    Yep. But that minority is strong. They've done everything they can to destroy the country the last 40 years. The job is almost complete.
                    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• The Idiots controlling The South all but guarantees this is just never going away. They refuse to do what is right. This is the new normal until certain groups (including African Americans) wake the **** up and do what must be done. They aren't being drafted they get a ****ing shot.

I was talking to my dad (who still practices Judaism) and I said "I hope you are right and when we die get judged for our lives because I want every one of these selfish ****s to have God or whoever tell them he gave them the vaccine and they chose to not get it in his name so they got what they deserved". He laughed and said that would be real justice. (Ecumenically speaking)
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

440 in Palm Beach County alone :^o

edit: according to the comments they can't do virtual learning because DeathSantis outlawed it. So now the kids miss a week and a half and are way behind.
                        Last edited by Handyman; 08-13-2021, 01:04 PM.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Something tells me this lady is related to DeSantis.

A parent sent their child to school after a positive Covid-19 test. More than 80 students may have been exposed, officials say

https://www.cnn.com/2021/08/12/us/re...ure/index.html
                          "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• https://mobile.twitter.com/JerriJamz...52914255106049

People like this ****wit are why we are screwed.
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                                https://mobile.twitter.com/JerriJamz...52914255106049

People like this ****wit are why we are screwed.
                                Well she's gonna burn down the house with her and the kids inside it at some point.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X