Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maine to mandate covid vaccination for all healthcare workers: https://bangordailynews.com/2021/08/...ealth-workers/

also, >80% of adults now have at least one dose in Maine

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

The whole problem with the daily counting (which has pretty much existed since we started counting Covid cases and deaths) is that government and medical institutions have inconsistent work on the weekends. Government offices aren't open, or doing the book work, and hospital record keeping staff may be substantially different on the weekend.

You are much better off just looking at it on a weekly basis, imho.
      Let me rephrase, Florida should decide if it's going to report weekend numbers every monday or every tuesday adn stick with it. THis stupid game of sometimes it's three days, sometimes it's more seems to be the issue. And perhaps, they should just report the numbers as they are received from the hospitals. Require the hospitals to report dates and adjust accordingly. Then report to the CDC.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Since you asked ...

As far as vaccine, have I said "don't take it?"
        So an article from a year and a half ago is your validation in your concern of crazy meth heads?

I never said you said don't take it. I just asked a question.
        Speaking of questions, how do you feel about people who refuse to get vaccinated without consulting their doctor?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Let me rephrase, Florida should decide if it's going to report weekend numbers every monday or every tuesday adn stick with it. THis stupid game of sometimes it's three days, sometimes it's more seems to be the issue. And perhaps, they should just report the numbers as they are received from the hospitals. Require the hospitals to report dates and adjust accordingly. Then report to the CDC.
          It would probably just be best the CDC set a requirement. They seem to let the states decide how they report.

And DeathSantis would never allow the hospitals to straight report. The guy is in full on CYA mode. He is pulling a Trump, denying everything and then when facts prove him wrong deny he denied. He wont even admit that the Federal Government sent Flo(R)ida 200 ventilators...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Our return to in-person put on indefinite hold.
            Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

It would probably just be best the CDC set a requirement. They seem to let the states decide how they report.

And DeathSantis would never allow the hospitals to straight report. The guy is in full on CYA mode. He is pulling a Trump, denying everything and then when facts prove him wrong deny he denied. He wont even admit that the Federal Government sent Flo(R)ida 200 ventilators...
              And you've got the Florida DOH posting snarky comments on Twitter instead of their ****ing job
              Code:

Comment

• **** around and find out: https://***********/TepidButterASMR/...75160697970701

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                  ... how do you feel about people who refuse to get vaccinated without consulting their doctor?
                  Assuming I'm not their guardian, I'm not their keeper.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                    Assuming I'm not their guardian, I'm not their keeper.
                    So we'll mark you down as laissez faire on drunk driving.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

And you've got the Florida DOH posting snarky comments on Twitter instead of their ****ing job
                      Yeah **** them.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                        Someone send that to the MSM so they can do one big story then stop reporting on it...

That is a LOT of tweets.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Someone send that to the MSM so they can do one big story then stop reporting on it...

That is a LOT of tweets.
                          74.2 million morons produce a lot of dung.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Two days into school year nearly 500 kids In Florida already quarantined

https://mobile.***********/SunSentin...91760753061897

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              Two days into school year nearly 500 kids In Florida already quarantined

DeathSantis denies there is such a thing as a schoolyear.
                              -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Two days into school year nearly 500 kids In Florida already quarantined

It will toughen them up so quit yer whinin'.

;-)
                                Let's Go Broncos!

Comment

Working...
                                X