Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

You can always go back to the D1 board. maybe the conversation there is at the level you're accustomed to.
    Definitely not surprised that this is your response.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      That’s one of those things that will take time. Need peer reviewed studies to repeat initial findings but the delta variant seems to have a larger viral load so that’s why vaccinated people are spreading that
      THe study I saw in Nature or Lancet showed higher viral load, faster build up to those viral loads (one day sooner), and longer time with those high viral loads (18 days vs 13 IIRC). No bueno.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
        Southwest, American, and Delta* break from the United approach.
        https://thehill.com/policy/transport...d-over-vaccine

Additional articles: https://www.google.com/search?q=sout...hrome&ie=UTF-8

*there's a ton of variant one-liners waiting there.
        Then they'll likely suffer. I'm more ok with getting punched in the face while flying United than being killed by flying Delta.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Definitely not surprised that this is your response.
          Show me where I'm wrong.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Such lovely people, these anti-maskers: https://***********/natalie_allison/...49438202548224

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
              Such lovely people, these anti-maskers: https://***********/natalie_allison/...49438202548224
              I posted that earlier...it got lost in the Sicatoka Shuffle ;^)

I dont care about the vaccine deal I am not flying United. I am vaxxed and wear a mask so I am fine flying Delta (Variant) Airlines. Odds of catching it on a plane are small anyways...

(I have no underlying conditions)

And yeah dx the chances are high even the 4.7 million estimate is low. They literally couldn't burn the bodies fast enough to meet the demand.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

I mean, nobody else on here will call you out for this but to say that leaders of red states are racist for not taking enough action in regard to COVID is beyond ridiculous. You are certifiably insane. They might be dumb for not taking enough action but a lot of dumb white people who won't get the vaccine have died as a result. Not everything is about race.
                ok, you can think how you want, I still think all R's are racist. They have yet to prove me otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                  Such lovely people, these anti-maskers: https://***********/natalie_allison/...49438202548224
                  I wonder if the cops would be as calm if it were blm people out there screaming about masks

Comment

• Good: Carnegie Mellon and U of Pittsburgh
                    Bad: unreviewed, so apply grain of salt as needed

A new report by researchers at Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh has found that the most highly educated Americans are also the most vaccine hesitant.

... not only are the most educated people most skeptical of taking the Covid vaccine, they are also the least likely the change their minds about it…

Abstract: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...795v1.full.pdf
                    Article: https://unherd.com/thepost/the-most-...p-of-all-phds/
                    The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

ok, you can think how you want, I still think all R's are racist. They have yet to prove me otherwise.
                      If you think ALL republicans are racist you are surely not part of any solution to any problem. You are part of the problem.

Comment

• I have a friend who is a physician with the Mayo Clinic, and we were talking about this on Monday. He said that more than 20% of the employees in their system have refused the vaccine. It's the Mayo farking Clinic.

But, he expects that may change. Mayo just implemented a new rule. No vaccine, no eligibility for their disability plans if the employee is off work due to Covid. Extend that to general health coverage and they may be on to something.
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          Good: Carnegie Mellon and U of Pittsburgh
                          Bad: unreviewed, so apply grain of salt as needed

Abstract: https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1...795v1.full.pdf
                          Article: https://unherd.com/thepost/the-most-...p-of-all-phds/
                          I think you need to look at your chart again. Your headline is super misleading.
                          **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                          Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I think you need to look at your chart again. Your headline is super misleading.
                            https://unherd.com/wp-content/upload.../image-8-1.png (data credit: Carnegie Mellon U)
                            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                              I have a friend who is a physician with the Mayo Clinic, and we were talking about this on Monday. He said that more than 20% of the employees in their system have refused the vaccine. It's the Mayo farking Clinic.

But, he expects that may change. Mayo just implemented a new rule. No vaccine, no eligibility for their disability plans if the employee is off work due to Covid. Extend that to general health coverage and they may be on to something.
                              My company is in the healthcare industry and leans left politically. I am sure they think all employees should get the vaccine but to date it's not required. We are operating on the honor system. I only have to go into the office 4 days a month (even though I have had zero need to be in an office since the start of the pandemic). No mask required unless you are not vaccinated. But then you could see someone who is vaccinated wearing a mask and think this a-hole isn't vaccinated. What is the hold up with companies requiring the vaccine? Are they hesitant to do so? If so, why?

Comment

• There have got to be fewer phd candidates than all those other pools- was the data adjusted for that?

Comment

Working...
                                X