Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    According to the Dallas Morning News 90% of beds in the area are filled. Apparently Delta wants to mess with Texas...
    Gee I wonder if anything could have been done to prevent that? Nothing comes to mind.
    **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
    Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Lamar Jackson of the Ravens tested positive a second time and STILL isn't sure he wants the vaccine. If he was my QB I would cut his *** for being that stupid.
      Yes. And cut Kirk Cousins while you're at it.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

According to the Dallas Morning News 90% of beds in the area are filled. Apparently Delta wants to mess with Texas...
        It's week 32 of 52 in 2021.

What percent of beds were filled in that area in week 32 of 2018 and 2019 and 2020? (Yes, I'm looking ... )

I keep watching ND and SD sites and I never see staffed beds go under about 82% filled. (That level of occupancy must be the revenue required to run the facility.)
        https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-c...onavirus-cases
        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Lamar Jackson of the Ravens tested positive a second time and STILL isn't sure he wants the vaccine. If he was my QB I would cut his *** for being that stupid.
          Trade HOU for Watson? :-)
          The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Quit pretending to have some special insight on things.
            Um ... isn't this place for thoughts and opinions?

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

He may have decreased organ function with each bout but he’s gaining antibodies!
              Solution:
              Trade (HOU) Watson to BAL for Jackson.
              See if Watson catches Covid like his predecessor because reports from HOU are Watson should have less < ahem > "organ" function.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

Lol. No, certainly not here.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yes. And cut Kirk Cousins while you're at it.
                  Yep pay him to go away. I am not a Cousins hater but screw that guy.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Oh please...
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

It's week 32 of 52 in 2021.

What percent of beds were filled in that area in week 32 of 2018 and 2019 and 2020? (Yes, I'm looking ... )

I keep watching ND and SD sites and I never see staffed beds go under about 82% filled. (That level of occupancy must be the revenue required to run the facility.)
                      https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-c...onavirus-cases
                      Who cares? If they are filled because of normal surgeries and illness that is expected. These places are filled with COVID which is why elected surgeries are being put off and new ICU beds are being created.

Why are you playing this game again? We literally discussed all this a year ago.
                      -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• ICU usage never goes above 100%, therefore, there can't be any problems!!!! <---said the dumbest person on this board
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

India had a Delta surge but it also slowed for yet to be fully understood reasons.
                          https://fortune.com/2021/08/03/covid...dy-receded-us/
                          I think the #s in India were extraordinarily underreported.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Sure. But yours aren't quite as original and unique as you seem to think they are.
                            What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

You can always go back to the D1 board. maybe the conversation there is at the level you're accustomed to.

Comment

Why are you playing this game again? We literally discussed all this a year ago.
                                Cause its what he does.

One trick pony.

Comment

Working...
                                X