Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The real test is if the electorate has finally had enough. Sweep these terrorists out of office, finally. No more of these dumb****s who are costing you your jobs, your health, your future.

END the Right. The Plutes and the Thumpers have no power if voters don't give them any. The voters need to finally grow up, end their 41-year long toddler vacation, and start doing their job again.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      There are a handful of non-white Useful Idiot Republicans. I wouldn't call them racist. They're just so cringe they willingly align with white supremacists who would send them to the camps under the least provocation if they weren't "one of the good ones."

Every persecuted group has had these delusional people who go on their knees to them to avoid falling under the lash. There are female Republicans, for god's sake.
      No, there are not. If there were, they would not be in this position right now. They call themselves R's, and work within the part, they are part of the system. And since Racists are not really good at nuancing, just labeling them all Racist is good enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Not all Muslims are religious zealots. I assume those were the progressive imams, and that the conservative ones fulminated against it and radicalized terrorists to murder people over it, just like their Christian counterparts do.
        It’s a really conservative region of Nigeria so I don’t think there’s a lot of liberal imams there but I’d have to dig through the data.
        birth control can be really taboo there so this program was a big deal. They used Quran passages to help show how family planning was important
        Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 08-09-2021, 11:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
          They used Quran passages to help show how family planning was important
          The great thing about inerrant magic books is there's always something in them to justify any position.

I'm sure you could have a 100% gay exegesis of the Bible.

I mean besides Acts, smart guy.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I'm watching the ND numbers right now with the UK Delta experience in mind.

When Delta started in the UK there was a quick rise in cases (transmissibility) but then for reasons yet to be understood or explained, six weeks in the case numbers started to decline. (India also had a similar, unexplained drop but on different time scale.)

ND started trending up (cases) on July 4. We're about six weeks from that. Since July 4 cases in ND went 118 --> 706 (6x, about 0.1% of pop). Hospitalizations went 9 --> 20 (2x). There were 9 deaths in July and 2 (to date) in August.

But confounding factors will surely be Lollapaloosa (Fargo music junkies have easy flight to CHI), WE Fest (country music three-day event in western MN last weekend), and Sturgis.

https://www.health.nd.gov/diseases-c...onavirus-cases
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

It’s a really conservative region of Nigeria
              Eventually the only completely insane Thumpers are going to be African. That's how we'll get a black pope -- they'll be the only Catholics left who hate gays.

Put the goddamn Vatican back in Algeria where it all started.
              Cornell University

Comment

• Will the tough guys mace and beat kids walking into school like they did to the lady going into the breast cancer treatment center?

Comment

Will the tough guys mace and beat kids walking into school like they did to the lady going into the breast cancer treatment center?
                  To protect them from tyranny? Of course!
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

Will the tough guys mace and beat kids walking into school like they did to the lady going into the breast cancer treatment center?
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Pentagon to require Covid vaccine for all members of the military.
                      A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• I need a legal mind here to help me reconcile:
                        - the vaccines are still under an EUA (meaning: still experimental)
                        - the first section of the Nuremberg Code addresses consent, and coercion, during human experimentation
                        - Nuremberg is considered a keystone of American medical ethics, but is not codified in US law

How can an experimental drug ethically be forced or coerced upon someone in light of Nuremberg?
                        The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                          I need a legal mind here to help me reconcile:
                          - the vaccines are still under an EUA (meaning: still experimental)
                          - the first section of the Nuremberg Code addresses consent, and coercion, during human experimentation
                          - Nuremberg is considered a keystone of American medical ethics, but is not codified in US law

How can an experimental drug ethically be forced or coerced upon someone in light of Nuremberg?
                          How about you go pay someone to provide you with your answers?

Comment

I need a legal mind here to help me reconcile:
                            You don't need a lawyer (so far as I know) - you need a dictionary.

EUA = Emergency Use Authorization, not Experimental Use Authorization.

Experimental:
                            (of a new invention or product) based on untested ideas or techniques and not yet established or finalized.

Emergency:
                            1. a serious, unexpected, and often dangerous situation requiring immediate action.
                            2. arising from or needed or used in an emergency.

(Emphasis added)

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                              EUA = Emergency Use Authorization, not Experimental Use Authorization.
                              Yes, EUA is an emergency use authorization. Did I say otherwise? Knowing it's an "emergency" authorization, and you'd only give emergency authorization to an unapproved drug*, thus my parenthetical use of "(meaning: still experimental)". Should I have said "implying it's still experimental"? Either way, we have a drug still considered experimental given the need to apply emergency status to it.

Now that we have Merriam and Webster spinning in their graves, can someone help with the original question about experimental drugs, humans, and Nuremberg. Thanks.

*There's no need to give emergency status to something already approved.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Yes, EUA is an emergency use authorization. Did I say otherwise? Knowing it's an "emergency" authorization, and you'd only give emergency authorization to an unapproved drug*, thus my parenthetical use of "(meaning: still experimental)". Should I have said "implying it's still experimental"? Either way, we have a drug still considered experimental given the need to apply emergency status to it.

Now that we have Merriam and Webster spinning in their graves, can someone help with the original question about experimental drugs, humans, and Nuremberg. Thanks.

*There's no need to give emergency status to something already approved.
                                https://www.fda.gov/vaccines-blood-b...ines-explained

In 1902, the city of Cambridge, Massachusetts, faced a smallpox outbreak. In response, the local health board ordered the city’s residents over the age of 21 to be vaccinated against this disease. Violators faced a $5 fine.

After a local pastor was fined for violating this vaccine mandate, he appealed his case all the way to the Supreme Court. The Court told him to pound sand in Jacobson v. Massachusetts (1905).
                                https://www.vo*****/22599791/covid-v...-boss-employer

Try it in Court. See if it works. Maybe Drunky McRapist will save you.
                                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X