Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Kill party leaders to own the libs. Seems like a great plan....

The truly shocking part is the total lack of awareness of that outcome.
    See, but they're not gonna die from the Covid hoax. Being of superior genetic make-up, and all that.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      Brilliant:

Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• H Scott Apley, aforementioned deceased Texas Republican, now has a Go Fund Me out for unexpected medical expenses and funeral costs.

After railing against M4A.
        Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
        "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
        Patreon for exclusive writing content
        Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
          H Scott Apley, aforementioned deceased Texas Republican, now has a Go Fund Me out for unexpected medical expenses and funeral costs.

So unexpected medical costs are a financial burden? Who would have known.

I'm sure some people who can't afford their own healthcare will give money, in spite of the rather obvious problem. Let alone the hypocrisy of the public paying for someone's healthcare when they don't want that.

Comment

H Scott Apley, aforementioned deceased Texas Republican, now has a Go Fund Me out for unexpected medical expenses and funeral costs.

Yup. Another Pansy who knows nothing about universal healthcare but shrieks about it, until they need it.

I hope they’re bankrupt

Comment

What, you mean, take responsibility for your own life, pull yourself up by your bootstraps, be a productive member of society, had no insurance?

I'm shocked.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• #MasklessObama is trending, just in case you were wondering who still lives rent-free inside the head of every shrimp-dicked righty.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                  The latest CDC data says it is still extremely rare for kids to suffer serious complications. I suppose if that were to change maybe then people will finally change their mind and get the vaccine but who knows.
                  You misspelled “fetuses.” Kids don’t matter to the sky warden.
                  If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

You misspelled “fetuses.” Kids don’t matter to the sky warden.
                    Delta will eagerly rip through schools like a Catholic priest at Sunday school.

guns at school or delta, neither matter

Comment

• Having seen an interview of an Arkansas mom who's kid spent time in the hospital, was still struggling at home tell the interviewer that they are not getting the vaccine- nothing will hit home. Even if the kid died, they would still do nothing.

The only way these people get vaccinated is if they are required by work.

Comment

• This guy turns into a bigger d-bag every week.

616,000+ dead of a preventable disease, many of them due to his own arrogance and incompetence, and he just wants his kids to "SMILE, GODDAMMIT!"

Comment

• My new fave meme.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Kids just make poor choices

https://mobile.twitter.com/mehdirhas...76844883615750

Comment

• There's also crowds of people protesting businesses mandating the vaccine before returning to work.

But I thought businesses could do what they wanted.
                              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                              Patreon for exclusive writing content
                              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• God did not care for these Florida morons

“Six of the church’s members, Davis said, died of covid-19 in 10 days. Four of them were healthy and younger than 35; all were unvaccinated.”

to the pastors credit he held a vaccination drive this week.
                                Last edited by Deutsche Gopher Fan; 08-09-2021, 06:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X