Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The latest CDC data says it is still extremely rare for kids to suffer serious complications. I suppose if that were to change maybe then people will finally change their mind and get the vaccine but who knows.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
      Since the data is clear that the anti-vaxxors are dying at a 20-50x rate than the vaccinated from delta, this must be a long planned elimination of the right.

Comment

• Rogan is a roided out troll who drank his own Kool-Aid a long time ago. There was a time he was pretty well respected because unlike most people with diarrhea mouth he actually reads. Now he uses his platform to say ridiculous things and his dickless MMA roidfreak fans buy it cause he uses big words. He knows what he is saying is BS but he also knows if he says it we will be outraged and his orc guild will create a firestorm when we attack him for it. What is sad is he is liked across the spectrum politically speaking.

When people like that are trusted more than doctors trained in the subject you have crossed the Rubicon.
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• He's such a turd. Anytime his stupid mouth gets him in trouble he falls back on "I'm just a comedian speaking my thoughts! Don't take me seriously! Help I'm being canceled!" Wish he'd walk into traffic.
          the state of hockey is good

Comment

• https://twitter.com/WPTV/status/1423722993390432267

Vocal anti-vaccine broadcaster Dick Farrel dies from COVID-19 complications
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• SeinfeldPopcorn.gif
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Just read on Twitter there were 261 children admitted to hospital with Covid on Thursday.
                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Picture of health, that guy.
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Good early report from the derp rally in SD

https://mobile.twitter.com/pattonosw...24101462867969

Comment

Good early report from the derp rally in SD

https://mobile.twitter.com/pattonosw...24101462867969
                      I'm sure this is happening, but he's a comedian and this is satire.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

I'm sure this is happening, but he's a comedian and this is satire.
                        Oh I know, sorry I thought that was obvious from finding it at pattons account.

keep it coming

Comment

Oh I know, sorry I thought that was obvious from finding it at pattons account.

keep it coming
                          Alrighty didn't read your post correctly then. It is obvious that a lot of people didn't get that, though.

Comment

• Holy ****

https://twitter.com/elanmcmillin/sta...685517833?s=21
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                              The perfect reply to that post:

https://twitter.com/oneslickmick/sta...905037825?s=21
                              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                                Kill party leaders to own the libs. Seems like a great plan....

The truly shocking part is the total lack of awareness of that outcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X