Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

I mean it’s theoretically possible that only people who know me are getting it. I suppose.

also no one seems to be recording the data I’m collecting, so of course all of you will continue to act like I’m some crazy ***** because cdc isn’t tracking positive breakthrough cases unless they are hospitalized
    To be clear, I don't think you're being crazy or making things up. I was just calling out the stark contrast between your experience and mine in regard to breakthroughs.

As far as Biden's tweet, I see your point but didn't have an issue regardless. Winning hearts and minds rarely includes sharing all of the facts. :^)
    the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
      My employer was going to start bringing people back to the Minneapolis offices starting September 7 in a phased process. That’s now been pushed back to October 4.

Thanks, spreadnecks? Honestly, I’m a man of two kinds on this front. I’ve had 18 months working from home so far, but I’d also like the fun things in life to also not be a roiling cesspit of disease.
      My work has also pushed things back into October. I assume it'll be pushed back again.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by Russell Jaslow View Post
        After NYC's mandate, some Rochester restaurants and bars are voluntarily taking the initiative to require proof of vaccination in order to enter.

I think this is a smart business move. I'm sure that industry is afraid of lockdowns once again. So, by staying in front of it, they may be able to avoid them, or at least have the state consider "partial" lockdowns, which keep those initiating smart policies open. Not to mention attract those who are now afraid to go back out with the Delta variant running rampant.

Between this type of thinking and companies requiring employees to get vaccinated, I have the feeling the problem of idiots is going to slowly go away. Want to live a normal life? Get vaccinated. Nobody cares about your reasoning if you want to continue to be shunned by the rest of society.
        I think you're right. They can't afford lockdowns or capacity restrictions.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post

My work has also pushed things back into October. I assume it'll be pushed back again.
          Effing crickets from mine. Typical.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://twitter.com/SeifertESPN/stat...151428096?s=19
            Vikings should just cut him
            "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
            -Gallagher

R.I.P.
            Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
            Grandma ~ Jan 2004
            Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
            Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

This is genius.
              Credit RaceBoarder and aparch
              Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
              "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
              Patreon for exclusive writing content
              Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Texas State Republican Executive Committee member H Scott Apley joins Herman Cain in the "claims COVID-19 is a hoax and dies of it" club.

I'm generally not a petty person, but I'm all here for things like that.
                "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  Texas State Republican Executive Committee member H Scott Apley joins Herman Cain in the "claims COVID-19 is a hoax and dies of it" club.

I'm generally not a petty person, but I'm all here for things like that.
                  I feel bad for his infant.
                  Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post
                    My county had a previous high of 327 for 7-day average of new cases back in Jan (when nobody was vaxxed). Current 7-day average with 50% vaxxed: 504

Delta is no joke.
                    Since February of this year death rates have been at pre March 2020 levels, aka normal rates.

Stay hysterical. We know you will.

Scariants Epsilon and Lambda are in the way for Fall/Winter.

I am sure there will be a week of coverage from a Country, Hazmat suits, people falling over the streets, you know the drill.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

I feel bad for his infant.
                      Not sure about that- be a good bet that the life will be a lot better w/o a dumb, power grabbing, lying dad.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Not sure about that- be a good bet that the life will be a lot better w/o a dumb, power grabbing, lying dad.
                        Yeah, but it's not like the guy's wife was likely any different. So being doomed to stupid parents is better than being doomed to being raised by a single stupid parent.

Which is not to say you can't be raised successfully by a single mom or dad.
                        Code:

Comment

• As a queer, I'm also delighted over the "private businesses can do what they want" crowd fuming over companies declaring "get the vaccine or you can't work here."

Comment

• Is he the one where they didn't put "died of COVID" in their statement? Way to honor the dead...

I think I read in MO they are leaving "COVID" off death certificates to prevent upsetting the families.
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Apparently recent covid spikes are primarily due to illegal immigrants. At present the U.S. has 5,771,597 known active cases. If one of these mouth-breathers think illegals represent even 1 half of a percent of those they're a moron. And with that they'd know they’re not even remotely close to being measurably responsible for recent trends.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
                                Apparently recent covid spikes are primarily due to illegal immigrants. At present the U.S. has 5,771,597 known active cases. If one of these mouth-breathers think illegals represent even 1 half of a percent of those they're a moron. And with that they'd know they’re not even remotely close to being measurably responsible for recent trends.
                                No, it's clearly the illegals, and they purposefully went to all of the places with uneducated white people: https://twitter.com/WarOnDumb/status...47369415495685

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                                iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                                gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                                Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                                Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                                TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                                DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

Working...
                                X