Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://***********/chadloder/status...567563264?s=19

Not only is this Anti Vaxxer embarrassed badly...he is a friggin actor! Read the thread lots of them are!! I thought it was liberals that were crisis actors!

Always projection.
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://***********/washingtonpost/s...929416712?s=19

Biden to offer vaccines to migrants at the border. That is one way to end that bs argument.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        https://***********/washingtonpost/s...929416712?s=19

Biden to offer vaccines to migrants at the border. That is one way to end that bs argument.
        oh god this is going to be great. "HE'S PAYIN FOR IMMIGINTS BUHFORE US!"
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

I don't really think it will be effective....

I mean, my VAX Card is partially hand written and the dosage info is random letters/numbers to an untrained eye. I doubt a bartender or host is going to be able to tell a forgery. DERPs already don't give a ****. Spending 20 seconds on the computer and printing one out will be nothing for them.
          Meh. It's not about the dip****s that are going to forge a vax card. This is for the fence sitters who don't want the hassle. Which is significantly larger than the former.
          Code:
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
            https://***********/washingtonpost/s...929416712?s=19

I’d take it a step further and say that getting vaccinated is a requirement for anyone to be admitted into the United States.

Comment

• I have no problem at all showing proof of vaccination. What I would like to know is if I have to show the actual card, or if taking a picture of it on my phone, or making a copy of it would be OK. I'm worried about losing the actual card or getting it damaged. I remember when the vaccine rollout started and I saw comments about not laminating it. I would love to laminate it to protect it from getting warped/torn/etc. If it was business card sized it would be easier to keep on me, but it's such a weird size.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

I’d take it a step further and say that getting vaccinated is a requirement for anyone to be admitted into the United States.
                Considering I have absolutely had it with the mask charade/madness let's take it further. You want to get into the country? Proof of vaccination. You want to work in this country? Proof of vaccination. Time for employers to step it up. As far as I know they have the power to require it.

Proof of vaccination to get into a restaurant etc could be a little tricky but I'm open to the idea. Are those places going to employ a "Public Health Bouncer"? Not sure we want a regular old bar manager inspecting your vaccination record and determining if it's legit or not. I don't know how the logistics would work for that. But if employers would just require workers to be vaccinated I think that would be enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Considering I have absolutely had it with the mask charade/madness let's take it further. You want to get into the country? Proof of vaccination. You want to work in this country? Proof of vaccination. Time for employers to step it up. As far as I know they have the power to require it.

Proof of vaccination to get into a restaurant etc could be a little tricky but I'm open to the idea. Are those places going to employ a "Public Health Bouncer"? Not sure we want a regular old bar manager inspecting your vaccination record and determining if it's legit or not. I don't know how the logistics would work for that. But if employers would just require workers to be vaccinated I think that would be enough.
                  It's not a charade.

this is why masks may be needed until delta gets under control
                  https://***********/boulware_dr/stat...851391489?s=21
                  Code:

Comment

• It's a charade to me. I wore a mask and got vaccinated. I'm done with the variant bull**** and how vaccinated people have to wear masks until delta is under control. Because by then we will be talking about another variant. Enough.

Comment

• Released today that a Missouri county coroner removed covid from death certificates to “please grieving families” lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                        I have no problem at all showing proof of vaccination. What I would like to know is if I have to show the actual card, or if taking a picture of it on my phone, or making a copy of it would be OK. I'm worried about losing the actual card or getting it damaged. I remember when the vaccine rollout started and I saw comments about not laminating it. I would love to laminate it to protect it from getting warped/torn/etc. If it was business card sized it would be easier to keep on me, but it's such a weird size.
                        My doctor told me that someone she knows took it to Staples or some other printing service, where they shrunk it down to credit card size and printed out a laminated card they could carry in their wallet, while keeping the original stored safely at home.

That way, if the original ever needs updating, like for a future booster, you can still change it, but also have proof of vaccination on you. You might want to check that out.
                        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

My doctor told me that someone she knows took it to Staples or some other printing service, where they shrunk it down to credit card size and printed out a laminated card they could carry in their wallet, while keeping the original stored safely at home.

That way, if the original ever needs updating, like for a future booster, you can still change it, but also have proof of vaccination on you. You might want to check that out.
                          I can definitely look into that. I just want to know if places will allow me to use that or will they require the original.

Comment

• New record!!

https://mobile.***********/StevenTDe...26597980631042

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post
                              It's a charade to me. I wore a mask and got vaccinated. I'm done with the variant bull**** and how vaccinated people have to wear masks until delta is under control. Because by then we will be talking about another variant. Enough.
                              Do you understand why they're recommending masks?
                              Code:

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Do you understand why they're recommending masks?
                                I feel like this was already answered.
                                the state of hockey is good

Comment

Working...
                                X