Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

If they don't like it they can ****ing leave.
    Another, Nope.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

100%
      What if someone has had covid and has measurable antibodies and/or TCell immunity? Then what Doc?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

What if someone has had covid and has measurable antibodies and/or TCell immunity? Then what Doc?
        This post is a perfect illustration of why vaccines need to be mandated.

Comment

• Originally posted by ericredaxe View Post

This post is a perfect illustration of why vaccines need to be mandated.
          Great response! Sorry to distract you from being a little tyrant.
          Last edited by Jeb2020; 08-01-2021, 11:39 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bronconick View Post
            The people that played by the rules for 18 months and also got vaccinated are done.
            Yep. This can't be emphasized enough. I don't have to care about unvaccinated people. They have had their chance and they made their decision. And I also don't want to hear about breakthrough cases in vaccinated people as something I need to worry about.

https://twitter.com/PeterHotez/statu...868829190?s=19

Comment

• I think I saw breakthroughs were like. 007% or something the other day.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by J.D. View Post

Yep. This can't be emphasized enough. I don't have to care about unvaccinated people. They have had their chance and they made their decision. And I also don't want to hear about breakthrough cases in vaccinated people as something I need to worry about.

https://twitter.com/PeterHotez/statu...868829190?s=19
                I also don't want to hear any whining from those unvaccinated if there are any future mandates, lockdowns, or other measures to try to combat this.

In the words of Liz Cheney, "you ****ing did this."
                What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Parents decided not to make a road trip out to see my wife and I because of the variant. We're all vaccinated.. they are just worried about catching it coming across the country and possibly transmitting it to other family or friends. Haven't seen them in 5 years.
                  ​​​​​​Thanks Covidiots...
                  "If you leave ignorance and stupidity alone, ignorance and stupidity will think it's ok."
                  -Gallagher

R.I.P.
                  Grandpa G. ~ Feb 11, 1918-Oct. 6, 1999
                  Grandma ~ Jan 2004
                  Dad ~ Nov. 4, 1958-April 21, 2008
                  Grandpa S. ~ June 21, 1932-November 11, 2013

Comment

I think I saw breakthroughs were like. 007% or something the other day.
                    It’s low but I assume that’s related to testing.

im up to six confirmed breakthroughs in my family and colleague circle which seems…high.

Comment

• Yikes. I hope none of your family has any serious complications. This is getting so scary. I'm so glad I still have my stash of disinfectant spray and wipes, plus hand sanitizer. I may go back to double masking when I go food shopping. My brother and his family have a trip planned to Florida for later this month. I really hope they reconsider. They're all vaccinated thankfully, but that may not be enough.

Comment

• So far all with breakthrough cases have classical symptoms but not severe enough to seek care. However the one who is compromised is only on day 3 so nervous there

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

im up to six confirmed breakthroughs in my family and colleague circle which seems…high.
                          The CDC isn't tracking breakthroughs unless they're hospitalized. That might explain the 0.007%. They stopped tracking in May.
                          Code:
                          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                          Originally posted by SanTropez
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                          Originally posted by Kepler
                          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

I think I saw breakthroughs were like. 007% or something the other day.
                            Fauci I was on CBS yesterday. About 165MM people have been vaccinated. 165M of those vaccinated people have had breakthrough cases - 0.1%, very few of them ended up in the hospital, and almost none of them died. The vaccines are doing their jobs.
                            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

The CDC isn't tracking breakthroughs unless they're hospitalized. That might explain the 0.007%. They stopped tracking in May.
                              That would do it

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

That is rather high. So far I know of only one who has even shown symptoms which is my dad and he tested negative.

Of the six how many were asymptomatic?
                                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X