Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post
    Back in the early 80's it was not uncommon to get into a medical school without a Bachelor's degree. Several Med schools at that time would take students in their Junior year.
    My optometrist has no undergraduate degree, just her OD (from Pacific in Portland). It's not all that uncommon.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Israel is having less success with the Pfizer vax than other countries.
      https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...ng-2021-07-05/
      The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        I just listened to a talk by my hospital's chief infectious disease doc. I'll summarize:
        • Get vaccinated, for the love of god
        • Please, honestly, get vaccinated
        • Seriously, why haven't you been vaccinated yet? Delta is no joke
        • Turn off the news
        • The data we have now suggests that boosters, while a possibility some time down the road, are not needed now. This is subject to change
        • Infection is no substitute for vaccination, but it at least offers some immunity. Infection-born immunity varies wildly in both longevity and strength, whereas vaccination-born immunity is incredibly consistent
        • If you have to go into a crowded space in a low-vaccination rate region, consider a mask if you are vaccinated. If you aren't, don't go there at all and get vaccinated
        • Talk to your doctor with questions, or look at the website of your doctor's office or whatever hospital they're associated with. There will be COVID information there. Ignore the media and social media and your idiot friends
        • Get vaccinated
        I dunno man I was watching this video on Facebook this morning...
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I dunno man I was watching this video on Facebook this morning...
          we should all just listen to trollbot2020 here. He knows the way. What do these doctor's know, anyway?
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
            Begging for vaccine as they get intubated.

**** off. You chose this, and I’m glad the doctor tells them it’s too late to their faces.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dennispil...24882231058433

Comment

• They should put "to own the Libz" on every gravestone of a moron Con who died right under the date they died.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

My optometrist has no undergraduate degree, just her OD (from Pacific in Portland). It's not all that uncommon.
                He is not an optometrist.
                In the immortal words of Jean Paul Sartre, 'Au revoir, gopher'.

Originally posted by burd
                I look at some people and I just know they do it doggy style. No way they're getting close to my kids.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                  The replies to the sorbo tweet are a work of art.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

we should all just listen to trollbot2020 here. He knows the way. What do these doctor's know, anyway?
                    Was the Doc honest and share that healthy people are at no risk?
                    Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-21-2021, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Begging for vaccine as they get intubated.

**** off. You chose this, and I’m glad the doctor tells them it’s too late to their faces.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dennispil...24882231058433
                      You might want to work on getting those mental illness tendencies in check. If you can do so it will have a positive effect on your overall health and well-being.
                      Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-21-2021, 07:16 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

At this point, it's not just that their are gigantic hypocrites. It's that they are actively working toward killing their own worshipers.

While they are happy to ignore the data, the data is clearly showing that virtually ALL of the people in the hospital are not vaccinated, and a slightly higher percentage (if that's even possible) of unvaccinated are dying. They have to know that, since they are actually railing against the data. Their words on air are killing their own viewers and murdering some of the Racists party voters.

How in the world can they do this and sleep at night?
                        Isn’t the percentage of elderly vaccinated extremely high?

So have the elderly stopped dying or are they just back to dying of old age and their comorbidities?

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                          Just imagine if we had vaccinated to the herd immunity Trump himself was working on by getting everyone infected. He even did so himself for the good of the nation. If we had done that we'd be laughing at the Delta Variant right now.
                          Just imagine if “we” had more healthy people in the Country.

Healthiness is the ticket.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            Israel is having less success with the Pfizer vax than other countries.
                            https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...ng-2021-07-05/
                            I don’t think anyone has a ****ing clue.

There are all sorts of notes and rumors and clarifications that these numbers may or may not include just fully vaccinated or “at least one dose” or when the second dose was administered vs recommendations etc
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

The replies to the sorbo tweet are a work of art.
                              I have never heard of him but **** him anyway.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I'm sorry but what
                                Code:
                                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                                Originally posted by SanTropez
                                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                                Originally posted by Kepler
                                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Working...
                                X