Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah Rand Paul is the Lauren Boebert of Doctors ;^)

I found this interesting: https://twitter.com/kaitlancollins/s...11287223881728

This stuff is getting weird...something is going on at Faux they are freak out and my guess is the WH isn't making them feel any better.
    Initial thought here is that Lawyers and Liability are probably in play. Fox is starting to clean up their rough edges because they know they are probably going to go under the microscope for something...
    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Is it because Biden is starting to call out the social media platforms and others for spreading misinformation about the vaccines? And they're worried where he might go with it?
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• They aren't cleaning up sh*t. The entire prime time lineup is still employed.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
          Is it because Biden is starting to call out the social media platforms and others for spreading misinformation about the vaccines? And they're worried where he might go with it?
          Literally zero chance. There's a broad first amendment protection here and we absolutely don't want the White House telling news orgs what they can and cannot say.
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Fauci also completed his bachelor's degree.
            Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Yeah Rand Paul is the Lauren Boebert of Doctors ;^)
            This really isn't the insult that you seem to think it is. Back in the early 80's it was not uncommon to get into a medical school without a Bachelor's degree. Several Med schools at that time would take students in their Junior year. You needed to complete the per-requisite courses and MCAT in order to apply. Getting an early acceptance was usually an indication that the applicant was a very good candidate. Our slot receiver got an early acceptance to MSU med school after his Junior year. He was close to a 4.0 GPA and stroked the MCAT. He was given a BS from our school following the completion of his first year of Med school but not all Undergrad schools did this.
            "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
            Groucho Marx
            "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
            Ron White
            "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
            Milo Bloom

Comment

• Originally posted by busterman62 View Post

This really isn't the insult that you seem to think it is. Back in the early 80's it was not uncommon to get into a medical school without a Bachelor's degree. Several Med schools at that time would take students in their Junior year. You needed to complete the per-requisite courses and MCAT in order to apply. Getting an early acceptance was usually an indication that the applicant was a very good candidate. Our slot receiver got an early acceptance to MSU med school after his Junior year. He was close to a 4.0 GPA and stroked the MCAT. He was given a BS from our school following the completion of his first year of Med school but not all Undergrad schools did this.
              Did Rand Paul skip ahead? We know he didn't pass the legitimate boards so I'm going to say it isn't likely but I don't care enough to research it.

Dx,

You really need to stop saying "literally zero " for many reasons ;^)
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Eh
                Code:
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Lol @ Kevin sorbo

https://twitter.com/johnfeal2/status...998577160?s=21
                  Code:

Comment

Did Rand Paul skip ahead? We know he didn't pass the legitimate boards so I'm going to say it isn't likely but I don't care enough to research it.
                    I have no clue either and even less concern. Just pointing out that it wasn't unusual to get into Med school without a Bachelor's at that time. Now....some people have certainly gotten into schools because of influence or $$$$ so that is a possibility here. However, we all know that that never happens at a "top-tiered institutions" like Duke.
                    "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
                    Groucho Marx
                    "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
                    Ron White
                    "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
                    Milo Bloom

Comment

Dx,

You really need to stop saying "literally zero " for many reasons ;^)
                      Based on his assessment of journals, it sure seems that he didn't skip ahead and didn't get a degree. Even seems whatever paper he got was a fly by night operation.

Otherwise, how else are you so consistently and directly confronted by a witness?

Comment

• So nfl player cole sprouse says he will only get vaccinated if he can profit off it.

mark Cuban offers a deal if he promotes vaccination on social media.

I hate this world

Comment

• Begging for vaccine as they get intubated.

**** off. You chose this, and I’m glad the doctor tells them it’s too late to their faces.

https://mobile.twitter.com/dennispil...24882231058433

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Begging for vaccine as they get intubated.

**** off. You chose this, and I’m glad the doctor tells them it’s too late to their faces.

Darwin FTW!
                            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• What a crazy story, and the comment section was crazier. Lots of people who knew her well, putting their actual names down, saying she got what was coming to her.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                                Begging for vaccine as they get intubated.

He had it comin'
                                He had it comin'
                                He only had himself to blame
                                If you'd have been there
                                If you'd have seen it
                                I betcha you would have done the same

Comment

Working...
                                X