Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Other companies make n95s worth buying?
    No idea. It's all chicken parts to me.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• https://***********/atrupar/status/1416757500641226753

Asked about Louisiana's low vaccination rate, Sen. Bill Cassidy blames the White House's alleged "incredibly partisan statements" for the fact his constituents don't trust officials when they say the vaccine is safe (this receives no pushback from Chris Wallace)
      So...telling people to get the vaccine to save their lives is now partisan. In their effort to blame everyone but themselves the new GOP talking point is that the blame falls on Democrats because they want people to be vaccinated. If we just told them all to die I guess they would get the vaccine to spite us.

And of course Chris Wallace just lets it all go because he likely got vaccinated so **** his viewers. He has snowed a lot of people into believing he is some sort of real journalist. If he didn't hate Trump he would be no better than the rest of the clowns on that network.
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        https://***********/atrupar/status/1416757500641226753

So...telling people to get the vaccine to save their lives is now partisan.
        It is. Everything is partisan now. Everything is political. At least to the right. If it comes from the left, the center, or any democrat, the right will see it first and foremost through a partisan or political lens.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post

He didn’t really have much choice with Trump or Biden.
          True. In terms of allies, the Brits really screwed themselves with Brexit.

Comment

• https://***********/atrupar/status/1417509252915245063

Dr. Fauci is just owning Senator Fake Doctor. Rand hasn't been beaten this bad since his neighbor stopped by ;^)
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

https://***********/atrupar/status/1417509252915245063

Dr. Fauci is just owning Senator Fake Doctor. Rand hasn't been beaten this bad since his neighbor stopped by ;^)
              I heard some of this. Paul should have stayed down, he was completely out of his league.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

https://***********/atrupar/status/1417509252915245063

I dare him to bring charges against Dr Fauci. Go for it, make a fool of yourself.

But there's a 100% chance that what Paul did will end in deaths of his constituents. The fact that they are STILL trying to get some kind of "gotcha" moment, hiding from the clear science of where we are now will just result in preventable death. Let alone the millions of dollars spent on sick people who don't need to get sick.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

I heard some of this. Paul should have stayed down, he was completely out of his league.
                  He always is. He tries this every few months with Fauci and Fauci just tells him to shut up. This is why Dr. Fauci is an actual doctor in charge of the NIH not one who made up a way to name himself an eye doctor.
                  -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• One other comment about vaccines and the reactions to people getting the virus when vaccinated- seems that people are using that info to NOT get vaccinated.

The reason people are being prevented from being in Tokyo is that they can still spread the virus, even when vaccinated. And the numbers in Japan are not good WRT vaccination (i have no info about the olympic competitors). Same goes for ships.

Vaccinated people WILL get infected, and the result of that is massively not much of a reaction, and a very reduced risk of death. But we can all still pass it onto others. This is just basic science, and that's exactly what we were told when getting the virus.

This is becoming more and more the Cell Block Tango.

Comment

This is why Dr. Fauci is an actual doctor in charge of the NIH not one who made up a way to name himself an eye doctor.
                      Fauci also completed his bachelor's degree.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Fauci also completed his bachelor's degree.
                        Yeah Rand Paul is the Lauren Boebert of Doctors ;^)

I found this interesting: https://***********/kaitlancollins/s...11287223881728

I'm told there have been regular, high-level conversations between the White House & Fox News regarding pandemic & vaccine coverage. While an official cautions that no specific talk played a role in their coverage, Hannity urged his audience last night to "take Covid seriously."
                        This stuff is getting weird...something is going on at Faux they are freak out and my guess is the WH isn't making them feel any better.
                        -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• https://mobile.***********/MeidasTou...58581258899456
                          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                          Originally posted by Quizmire
                          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

I found this interesting: https://***********/kaitlancollins/s...11287223881728

This stuff is getting weird...something is going on at Faux they are freak out and my guess is the WH isn't making them feel any better.
                            Deep State threatened them!1!11!! ;-)

Comment

• Heard on the local radio station vaccination info for my town and the towns in the surrounding area.

No surprise, but the swanky, rich town where everyone from away has bought themselves million dollar mountain-side homes, and where all the well-to-do locals have done the same, leads the way with over 80% vaccinated.

My town, the major population center in the area was next, with a bit over 60% vaccinated.

The rest of the surrounding towns, the more rural, and dare I say red-necky, full of Trump-humpers and poorer people, are all sitting at about 50% and below. The ones most-fitting of that description sitting in the lower 40's.
                              Last edited by rufus; 07-20-2021, 04:35 PM.
                              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• https://www.capecodtimes.com/story/news/2021/07/20/cape-cod-activist-and-public-servant-linda-zuern-dies-covid-19/8012431002/

Linda Zuern, remembered as a staunch conservative, well-respected educator and friend to many in the town of Bourne, died on Friday due to complications of COVID-19.

“This is one exceptional lady that touched so many lives, so many lives,” said Mimi Frank, her good friend from Woods Hole.

Zuern, 70, died at Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston on Friday of severe complications caused by COVID-19, according to family members and friends.

Zuern was brought from Cape Cod by MedFlight to the hospital in early June and had been in a coma on a ventilator until her death. She was not vaccinated against COVID-19, according to a close friend and one of her neighbors.

Zuern was one of the first members of the United Cape Patriots, a local grassroots conservative group that frequently held Trump support standouts on the Bourne rotary, along with other rallies.

She was often seen holding a Trump support poster as motorists drove by honking in support or against, said Adam Lange who founded the group in 2017. Lange was one of four people who protested last week in opposition to the state VaxBus program — which distributes COVID-19 vaccines — when it arrived in Provincetown.

Wish i could say I felt sorry.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

Working...
                                X