Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
    I'm considering going back to masks when I go to the grocery store. These imbeciles are going to incubate some variant that end runs our vaccines.
    Have fun Chief Fascist.

Remember straight from the vaccine makers. It is suppose to reduce severe symptoms and reduce death.

Nothing about transmissibility.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
      +1.
      Gf mentioned last night about going out to eat tomorrow night. I said I don't think so.
      Vaccine doesn’t work so well?

Maybe confidence will go up after a few rounds of boosters.

Have a good time.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

We never stopped. Shopping with a mask on is like shopping with a shirt on.
        Mental Illness^^

Its best if you stay at home.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I wish he gave more details about how he thinks he contracted it.

There will always be breakthrough cases - even the Gold Standard MMR vaccine isn't 100%. But with Delta it seems that prolonged exposure to a COVID carrier (like, caretakers or people working in tight quarters) is especially virulent even with vaccinated people. Data suggests that going to the store for a few minutes or outdoor activities or other brief interactions still makes it highly unlikely for a vaccinated person to contract COVID.

Tomorrow I'll be working in a small room with about 8 other people all day. About half of the people are pediatric nurses/assistants - whose patients are mostly unvaccinated. I don't know the status of these people. Therefore I'll be masked up when I'm in the room with them.
          If you PCR test vaccinated people you will still get “cases.”

The vaccine doesn’t prevent viral rna from entering your nasal passage.

Thats why the CDC does not recommend testing vaccinated people with no symptoms even if you’ve been around some who tests positive or was sick. They need to make it appear that the vaccine drives down “cases.”

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

I'm going to discuss this with the family tonight. It appears we're back to the BS and we need to protect ourselves.
            Yikes

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

On the other hand, states and cities that have very low vaccination rates, high hospital rates, and a significant increase of infections and deaths are doing nothing. Watching the next few months will be interesting. And knowing how the fall/winter changed things last year, that will be even more interesting.

Racists in congress need to pay attention to this- some of them are is reasonably tight states. A loss in voters through death would be significant to their re-election. Although, I'm sure it will also lead to a lot more voter fraud for Racists- as the death pool of recent voters will go up.
              Have you heard of seasonality by chance? Check it out.

Covid follows the same regional seasonality of every other respiratory illness/season.

Guess where it will be back this Fall????? The Northern part of the country. It’s not exactly rocket science.

Remember it is a cold virus after all.

Good luck, you really need a lot of it.
              Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-16-2021, 02:25 PM.

Comment

My office has a higher than average number of refuseniks because of the industry. I may start wearing masks there, too.
                Aren't they still mandatory there without proof of vaccination, or are you not in a RTX office?

Comment

• I don't know what is going on but the phantosmia that arrived with my COVID last October has returned with a vengeance. I smell cigarette smoke again constantly. It had lessened to the point where I only smelled it once every few days, and then only mildly. For the last 3 days now it is nearly constant and instead of smelling like someone at the other end of the room was smoking, it smells like someone has shoved 10 lit cigarettes up my nose... COVID is the weirdest thing I have ever experienced.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                    Rumor is Aaron Judge is one of the positive cases.
                    Judge—along with catcher Kyle Higashioka and infielder Gio Urshela—are the three players ...

Those three could join pitchers Jonathan Loaisiga, Nestor Cortes and Wandy Peralta as players who have tested positive within the Yankees organization.

While Loaisiga, Cortes and Peralta are all vaccinated and have breakthrough cases, per Cashman, the general manager revealed that not all players awaiting results of pending tests are vaccinated.
                    https://www.si.com/mlb/yankees/news/...-amid-outbreak

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

You Minnites will be pleased, this last set of 50 N95s I bought was from 3M, I believe my first 3M purchase ever. Do I just doubled your economy or something, right? ;-)
                      Other companies make n95s worth buying?
                      Code:
                      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                      Originally posted by SanTropez
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                      Originally posted by Kepler
                      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• UK health secretary tests positive

Comment

• The UK is the Alabama of counties these days.
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I find it hilarious how BoJo has pivoted to try and distance himself from Dump in the last six months.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              I find it hilarious how BoJo has pivoted to try and distance himself from Dump in the last six months.
                              He didn’t really have much choice with Trump or Biden.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post

Aren't they still mandatory there without proof of vaccination, or are you not in a RTX office?
                                I am in an RTX office and masks have not been mandatory for several weeks.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X