Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

USA Today fact checking doesn't seem to agree with the Post's "massive surge" statement in the article.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/3458606001/
    Thanks Jeb

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Let's hope this ends soon and people - all people - stop dying.
      Hope is not a plan. If only there was something people could do to end this....

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
        Vaccination rates by state.

I like the way the future EC is shaping up.

If the pandemic hit in 2018, you'd have a point. Now they have a decade to spawn.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
          Now they have a decade to die.
          Fixed.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

USA Today fact checking doesn't seem to agree with the Post's "massive surge" statement in the article.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...st/3458606001/
            https://twitter.com/Theophite/status...108085248?s=20

THis was population adjusted in November. Cases/100k

Code:
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://theuscovidatlas.org/map?lat=...e=7&viz=2D&v=2

Hit play. Date starts around sturgis 2020. Sturgis absolutely caused a national wave.
              Code:

Comment

• Cool map.

Stop it on June 8, 2021 and hover over the second "most red" level on the scale bar. You'll see one ND county that day: Steele. Let's assume that it was worst of range, 56 per 100k.

Steele County has 1975 people; 1 of 1975 is same as 56 per 100k (that second red shade). So one person in Steele County ND. (Probably a relative of mine.)

But if 1 person in the county makes "red", how is Steele ever anything but clear or red? It shows yellow at times. Half a person? I'm not denying the data, I just find that a curiosity. Or am I missing something in the presentation?

About Sturgis, USA Today is claiming that 0.09%, not me. The "260k cases" claim (see USA article) seems outlandish, but the other reported numbers, to get 0.09%, seem "cases low" also.
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

https://theuscovidatlas.org/map?lat=...e=7&viz=2D&v=2

Hit play. Date starts around sturgis 2020. Sturgis absolutely caused a national wave.
                  LOL. Those morons.

What's up with MO? Is that Branson?
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Cool map.

Stop it on June 8, 2021 and hover over the second "most red" level on the scale bar. You'll see one ND county that day: Steele. Let's assume that it was worst of range, 56 per 100k.

Steele County has 1975 people; 1 of 1975 is same as 56 per 100k (that second red shade). So one person in Steele County ND. (Probably a relative of mine.)

But if 1 person in the county makes "red", how is Steele ever anything but clear or red? It shows yellow at times. Half a person? I'm not denying the data, I just find that a curiosity. Or am I missing something in the presentation?

About Sturgis, USA Today is claiming that 0.09%, not me. The "260k cases" claim (see USA article) seems outlandish, but the other reported numbers, to get 0.09%, seem "cases low" also.
                    It's a seven-day average.
                    Code:

Comment

LOL. Those morons.

MO now? That's Delta wreaking havoc. I posted about it a page or two ago.

Essentially they didn't get hit that hard in the main waves (not sure how) and they haven't had high vaccination rates. So the most contagious version of COVID we've seen is now going to find every person it can and, well, they're getting hit hard.
                      Code:

Comment

It's a seven-day average.
                        That would explain it! Thanks.

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

MO now? That's Delta wreaking havoc. I posted about it a page or two ago.

Essentially they didn't get hit that hard in the main waves (not sure how) and they haven't had high vaccination rates. So the most contagious version of COVID we've seen is now going to find every person it can and, well, they're getting hit hard.
                          Yeah but why MO specifically? What is the super spreader goatsee there? And then I thought of a place where the derps gather thick.
                          Cornell University

Comment

• In Tennessee, the state’s top immunization official, Michelle Fiscus, said this week that she was forced from her job after writing a memo describing a 34-year-old legal doctrine that suggested that some teenagers might get vaccines without their parents’ permission. | The New York Times
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

I'd have guessed more "Lake of the Osarks" than Branson. Let's just say Branson is a much more ... staid ... crowd.

LotO you ask? Think Lake Travis (Austin TX) but with more moonshine. And banjos. (<-- sounds like at Tuesday at Kep's!)
                              Last edited by The Sicatoka; 07-14-2021, 01:03 PM.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

Yeah but why MO specifically? What is the super spreader goatsee there? And then I thought of a place where the derps gather thick.
                                Nothing AFAIK. It's just how contagious delta is. It doesn't take much when your (estimated) R0 is 5-8. You don't need an event. You just need a month. 1 = 5-8 = 25-64 = 125-512 = 625-4096

Last edited by dxmnkd316; 07-14-2021, 01:20 PM.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X