Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

They are going to use it as proof he was ineffectual and never met his goals. It will play to their crowd but the vaccinated aren't going to fall for it.
    It's not even that sophisticated, it's "anything you're for I'm against."

If Biden comes out in favor of fire safety Republicans will burn down their own houses with their kids inside to spite him. Hurr hurr owning the libs.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

It's not even that sophisticated, it's "anything you're for I'm against."

If Biden comes out in favor of fire safety Republicans will burn down their own houses with their kids inside to spite him. Hurr hurr owning the libs.
      Oh, good plan. Convince people to "pwen the libs" by burning down your house.

Comment

• What witchcraft is this "Xerox"-ing at "Kinkos" ... put in one and out comes another! WITCHCRAFT!
        https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...opies-IDs.html

The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• You know, if you want people to not think you are disingenuous troll you might want to have a point behind your posts and not use the ****ing Daily Mail as your source. For Christ's sake...
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

You know, if you want people to not think you are disingenuous troll you might want to have a point behind your posts and not use the ****ing Daily Mail as your source. For Christ's sake...
            RCP better?
            https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._their_id.html

It's the same video of the same person making the same silly statement.

If providing links to the Vice President, in their own words, is trolling ... guilty. (< bleep > right I'm gonna poke and make fun of it.)

And I find it telling (and chuckle-worthy) that the VP and Kep have the same POV of American citizens who live more than 200 miles from an ocean.

Millions of Americans see/hear/read that statement from the VP, and are affirmed in their knowledge of how disconnected from Flyover the Coasties are, and just say to themselves ...
            Last edited by The Sicatoka; 07-11-2021, 04:49 PM.
            The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• As a source sure...what the **** does this have to do with COVID? She is talking about IDs not vaccine cards if I am reading right. Are you posting this cause at a different point in the interview they discuss vaccines having nothing to do with the comment you find so hilarious?

Oh you think it is clever to rip her because she said something stupid? (and that is a dumb comment) I guess I must have missed the dozens of times a day some low IQ GOPer says something stupid and you post the lulz...

Keep trying though...you are almost approaching a valid point in this discussion. Or, and this will work better, admit you posted in the wrong thread and then just deal with the egg on your face like all the rest of us do when we look dumb.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post

RCP better?
                https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi..._their_id.html

It's the same video of the same person making the same silly statement.

If providing links to the Vice President, in their own words, is trolling ... guilty. (< bleep > right I'm gonna poke and make fun of it.)

And I find it telling (and chuckle-worthy) that the VP and Kep have the same POV of American citizens who live more than 200 miles from an ocean.

Millions of Americans see/hear/read that statement from the VP, and are affirmed in their knowledge of how disconnected from Flyover the Coasties are, and just say to themselves ...
                Who cares? As if the center of the country isn't offended by people living on the coasts. Your lord and savior hammered people constantly in many ways that were totally wrong, and still does.

And this has what to do with COVID? Did you read vaccine cards, as I read voting. Maybe that's just a thanks for reminding us how dumb people from the center of the country are.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Oh, good plan. Convince people to "pwen the libs" by burning down your house.
                  Why not? They did it by burning their Nikes and destroying their Yeti coolers.

What's a house, anyway?
                  What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

As a source sure...what the **** does this have to do with COVID? She is talking about IDs not vaccine cards if I am reading right. Are you posting this cause at a different point in the interview they discuss vaccines having nothing to do with the comment you find so hilarious?

Oh you think it is clever to rip her because she said something stupid? (and that is a dumb comment) I guess I must have missed the dozens of times a day some low IQ GOPer says something stupid and you post the lulz...

Keep trying though...you are almost approaching a valid point in this discussion. Or, and this will work better, admit you posted in the wrong thread and then just deal with the egg on your face like all the rest of us do when we look dumb.
                    Did he ever even post a comment about any of the dozens of stupid things Trump said every day?

Not that I recall. The last four years, he was "busy at work" or "out of town". Major national security issues, I'm sure.
                    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Did he ever even post a comment about any of the dozens of stupid things Trump said every day?

Not that I recall. The last four years, he was "busy at work" or "out of town". Major national security issues, I'm sure.
                      Nope.

might as well have been a jebbers post

Comment

• Please do not quote the derp.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Nope.

might as well have been a jebbers post
                          I don’t post politics in regards to a virus, doing so identifies yourself as the village idiot and not being worthy of being taken seriously. 18 months into this charade and counting, no politics here.

Thanks for trying though Bootlicker.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                            I want to not care at this point. I'm vaccinated. My wife is vaccinated. Our parents and siblings are vaccinated. Many friends are vaccinated. But, we've got a toddler. Thanks to the unbelievably stupid, we have to continue taking the precautions that most around us can give up. Sure, small children aren't great vectors, but the chance he gets hit is definitely still higher than ours.
                            I am not sure what data you are going off of but kids are at little to no risk. In fact its so statistically insignificant that you can say they are at no risk. Then if you look at healthy kids, they are literally at no risk at all.

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-57766717

https://www.wsj.com/articles/in-chil...nd-11625785260

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                              Yesterday was the highest number of cases since early May. We’re headed for another spike. I’m sure it won’t be close to as bad as the one around the holidays and hopefully won’t be as bad the one in the spring but we will see. I’m back to wearing a mask indoors in public locations.
                              A loose fitting cloth or surgical mask does nothing to stop virus transmission.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-11-2021, 08:17 PM.

Comment

• I'll take a coastal elite over a Flyover Fascist any day of the week. At least there's a chance that Harris will learn from her gaffes.

Comment

Working...
                                X