Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Yep. Same with Smallpox, Polio, Mumps, etc.
    The primary efficacy endpoint of the clinical trials was mild symptom reduction. The shot was not shown to limit supposed “transmission” or confer immunity, but only reduce symptoms— with Absolute Risk Reductions of 0.7% and 1.2% respectively.

Comment

• COVID didn't kill her son. He killed himself.

I guess she helped by winding him up to be a moron like herself, but by 30 you are fully responsible for realizing your parents were morons and reversing course.
      Last edited by Kepler; 07-10-2021, 02:53 PM.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Worse?

They're both nurses.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Yesterday was the highest number of cases since early May. We’re headed for another spike. I’m sure it won’t be close to as bad as the one around the holidays and hopefully won’t be as bad the one in the spring but we will see. I’m back to wearing a mask indoors in public locations.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• 99.2% of deaths in June were from unvaccinated people. My concern for this whole thing is done. Odds are all the businesses and schools are going to mandate "take it or be fired" anyway by the fall.
            "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
              Yesterday was the highest number of cases since early May. We’re headed for another spike. I’m sure it won’t be close to as bad as the one around the holidays and hopefully won’t be as bad the one in the spring but we will see. I’m back to wearing a mask indoors in public locations.
              The vaccinated will be fine. The rest are getting what they deserve. (Unless they literally could not get it)
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I want to not care at this point. I'm vaccinated. My wife is vaccinated. Our parents and siblings are vaccinated. Many friends are vaccinated. But, we've got a toddler. Thanks to the unbelievably stupid, we have to continue taking the precautions that most around us can give up. Sure, small children aren't great vectors, but the chance he gets hit is definitely still higher than ours.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                  I want to not care at this point. I'm vaccinated. My wife is vaccinated. Our parents and siblings are vaccinated. Many friends are vaccinated. But, we've got a toddler. Thanks to the unbelievably stupid, we have to continue taking the precautions that most around us can give up. Sure, small children aren't great vectors, but the chance he gets hit is definitely still higher than ours.
                  Yeah...their right to be stupid has robbed you of your right to feel safe. For that they should get what they are asking for. And from the sounds of it Delta is coming for them hard and fast.

Stay safe buddy.
                  "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                  -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                  -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                  -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• In recent days- there have been two different cruise kick offs- one where some un-vaccinated passengers broke away from an excursion- which is very much not allowed these days (both for the ship and destination), and one where an unvaccinated woman lied about being vaccinated- and then tested positive on the ship. The latter has had a Karen video on TicTock that has been already taken down.

It's funny how Racist party members what to give corporations all of this power, until they are the ones who are hit by it.

edit- it's fascinating that people are still downplaying how deadly this has been- 600k deaths so far, with SO many actions being done somehow isn't a big deal, even when it's pretty much the #1 cause of death in the US over the past year. Somehow, we are not supposed to do anything until it's the plague or Ebola. Nobody even wants to do the calculation in their heads of the death toll had we done nothing.
                    Last edited by MichVandal; 07-11-2021, 09:14 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
                      I want to not care at this point. I'm vaccinated. My wife is vaccinated. Our parents and siblings are vaccinated. Many friends are vaccinated. But, we've got a toddler. Thanks to the unbelievably stupid, we have to continue taking the precautions that most around us can give up. Sure, small children aren't great vectors, but the chance he gets hit is definitely still higher than ours.
                      You are why we still wear masks.

Although, if some ani-vaxxor parents lose a kid- I feel for the kid who had no choice.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
                        Although, if some ani-vaxxor parents lose a kid- I feel for the kid who had no choice.
                        It sucks but odds are very high the kid would have wound up just like its parents.

Laissez faire.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• CPAC crowd cheers and applauds when speaker says that vaccination levels are falling short of Biden's goals.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                            CPAC crowd cheers and applauds when speaker says that vaccination levels are falling short of Biden's goals.
                            Yea, kill themselves to make a Democratic President look bad in their own eyes.... wait, who is being hurt here? (lol)

Seriously- do they honestly think Democrats are going to think badly of the President because a bunch of Racists don't want to get a vaccine?

Comment

Yea, kill themselves to make a Democratic President look bad in their own eyes.... wait, who is being hurt here? (lol)

Seriously- do they honestly think Democrats are going to think badly of the President because a bunch of Racists don't want to get a vaccine?
                              Honestly at this point everyone who votes for any R can DIAF. That includes pieces of **** like Susan.

drive policy to further inequity gap. Make healthcare a joke. Shun public health. Neglect infrastructure. **** all over women’s rights. Kids in cages. Moan about any gun laws and ensure guns are a right but not the pursuit of life, liberty and happiness.
                              And then scream about making america great again

Comment

They are going to use it as proof he was ineffectual and never met his goals. It will play to their crowd but the vaccinated aren't going to fall for it.
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X