Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

If you are trying to prevent people from getting vaccinated for some reason, go for it. Keep downplaying it, and letting people die in an incredibly preventable way. Seeing that ~99% of people who are now dying are not vaccinated, your movement is working perfectly.

(otherwise, what's your point?)
    The goal of propaganda is humiliation. The bigger the lie, the more humiliated you are when you accept it. The more humiliation , the more submissive you will become.

Comment

• Jeb's mom is willing to be submissive if the client has 50 cents.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
          Jeb's mom is willing to be submissive if the client has 50 cents.
          So the CDC finally gets a study right, but it’s something most of us have known for 16mos. The CDC is less than useless.

A new report finds that obesity, diabetes with complication, and the presence of multiple chronic conditions were the strongest chronic risk factors for death from #COVID19 among hospitalized adults. Learn more: https://bit.ly/3juvcrD.

Your Health Is Your Responsibility

Comment

CDC might want to make this page go bye-bye, since it contradicts everything you’ve said about surgical masks for the last 15 months. “Does NOT provide the wearer with a reliable level of protection…” Side-by-side makes it so easy to read, too!

Comment

• We’ve tracked a half million people inside & outside long term care.

No models… real data from CDC & MDH…

Survival rate outside long term care ~ 99.87%

Under age 60 ~ 99.97%

Children ~ 99.999%

Overall ~ 99.68%

Comment

When we want to assess our own risk from COVID, we need to look at the data at large and not be prey to anecdotal evidence like 'my friend's friend knows someone perfectly healthy who has died of COVID' I have highlighted for you the categories at risk.

Make people believe that they're suffering from something that has no symptom is the greatest trick ever aced.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 07-06-2021, 09:04 PM.

Comment

• Comment

• https://twitter.com/i/status/1409623035993329665

Comment

Masks didn’t work
                      Lockdowns didn’t work
                      CDC didnt work
                      Birx didn’t work
                      Fauci didnt work
                      Government didn’t work

But a healthy immune System did

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                        Corona's Witnesses ...

< c'mon, that's funny, ... and yeah, I also posted this in a different thread >
                        I mean it wasn't...but I am glad you laughed.
                        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Honestly, I don't envy the folks who will have the job of going door-to-door and hoping they don't end up staring down the barrel of a gun as some anti-gubmint lunatic rants and raves about his rights.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sicatoka View Post
                            About the Delta variant, the claim, by some, is it is more transmissible, but is it more deadly? Same question for this Lambda variant. I'm not finding lots of data on mortality of Delta or Lambda vs the baseline.

One expert* says this:

"So far we have seen no indication that the lambda variant is more aggressive," Jairo Mendez-Rico, a WHO virologist, told the Deutsche Welle. "It is possible that it may exhibit higher infection rates, but we don't yet have enough reliable data to compare it to gamma or delta." He told the German outlet that as SARS-CoV-2 evolves, it may start to become more transmissible, but not as deadly. (<-- that is the usual 'flight path' of most viruses.)

*My two favorite engineering definitions of "expert":
                            - anyone from more than 40 miles away, because if they drove that far they must know more than us, or
                            - X is the unknown factor, and spurt is a drip under pressure --> X-spurt.
                            If it's more transmissible, it's more deadly. Plenty of studies out last year showing that it was worse for mortality for the virus to be more transmissible versus being more deadly. Infecting more hosts in a shorter period of time killed more people than the virus being deadlier within the host.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                              Honestly, I don't envy the folks who will have the job of going door-to-door and hoping they don't end up staring down the barrel of a gun as some anti-gubmint lunatic rants and raves about his rights.
                              Like that census dude who was murdered during the Tea Party Stupidity.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• My favorite definition of an expert is when Prof. Sutton informed a reporter who asked a leading question about a bad hit that he didn't see it and therefore wasn't an expert. ;-)

Comment

Working...
                                X