Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Make people believe that they're suffering from something that has no symptom is the greatest trick ever aced.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 06-21-2021, 10:38 PM.

Comment

• lmao

They eliminated the placebo arm of the vaccine trial under the banner of ethics. We have long term data on ivermectin. They guaranteed we won’t have it on the Vax. It’s so far off the rails

Pfizer and BioNTech speed up timeline for offering Covid-19 vaccine to placebo volunteers

https://www.statnews.com/2021/01/01/...bo-volunteers/

Comment

• Valhalla
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• 881 Secret Service members tested positive for Covid between March of 2020 and March 2021.

I didn't even realize the Secret Service was that large.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
            881 Secret Service members tested positive for Covid between March of 2020 and March 2021.

Sounds scary.

I wonder what percentage had the phantom illness versus actually being sick?

Comment

881 Secret Service members tested positive for Covid between March of 2020 and March 2021.

It would be interesting to see the timeline of all of those. My gut suggests most happened in 2020....

Comment

They do investigations into financial crimes and counterfeiting too.
                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

• https://www.medrxiv.org/content/10.1....03.21256520v1

The BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 reprograms both adaptive and innate immune responses

Comment

• https://www.wsj.com/articles/are-covid-
                    vaccines-riskier-than-advertised-11624381749?redirect=amp#click=https://t.co/7brtwiaOEQ

Are Covid Vaccines Riskier Than Advertised?

Comment

• An eloquent argument for Authoritarian Dictatorship in restricted circumstances.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Rodrigo Duterte: Drug Trafficker?
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• My company (one of the two big HC companies in eastern MA) just announced that as soon as the FDA grants full approval, employees would be required to be vaccinated or would have their employment terminated. Subject to the usual vaccine exceptions, but they would be strictly enforcing it.

Love it. We're a healthcare company. No excuses not to.
                          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
                            My company (one of the two big HC companies in eastern MA) just announced that as soon as the FDA grants full approval, employees would be required to be vaccinated or would have their employment terminated. Subject to the usual vaccine exceptions, but they would be strictly enforcing it.

Love it. We're a healthcare company. No excuses not to.

Comment

• This has got to be one of the top five dumbest op-ed’s ever: https://www.wsj.com/articles/are-cov...ed-11624381749
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Well, Harvey Risch is a big proponent of hydroxychloroquine so once I discovered that, hitting the X button is pretty easy.
                                "I went over the facts in my head, and admired how much uglier the situation had just become. Over the years I've learned that ignorance is more than just bliss. It's freaking orgasmic ecstasy".- Harry Dresden, Blood Rites

Western Michigan Bronco Hockey- 2012 Mason Cup Champions

Comment

Working...
                                X