Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

This is truly mystifying to me. For all the whining the right does that "you guys politicized COVID!", the only reason any of them ever even heard of this medication is from Dr. Trump, and the only reason they won't let it go is that the medical world examined it and decided that Dr. Trump was wrong.
    You do not question Dear Leader.

Dear Leader is always right. Dear Leader cannot fail, he can only be failed.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

You do not question Dear Leader.

Dear Leader is always right. Dear Leader cannot fail, he can only be failed.
      ....only be failed by the Deep State.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Some of the rich ****wits in Bellevue now are actually quite liberal
        This is true, Bellevue has gotten better.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

....only be failed by the Deep State.
          And all the rest of you ****s who fail to recognize the greatness of Dear Leader.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• "Welcome to Bothell: For a Day, or a Lifetime"

Comment

• Ah yes men get control over their bodies

https://mobile.twitter.com/RexChapma...93575533957123

Comment

• I heard the strangest thing during a broadcast (MIN@TEX) yesterday ...

After Nelson Cruz went down the tunnel with a trainer the broadcaster (Dick Bremer) made a comment about how he hopes it's just something that can be dealt with via ... Sudafed. He reasoned aloud that possibility because there is "a virus going through the Twins clubhouse".

Does that mean MIN has to go back on higher protocols because folks are showing symptoms of ... something (TBD).

(Turns out it was a sore neck.)
                The preceding post may contain trigger words and is not safe-space approved. <-- Virtue signaling.

North Dakota Hockey:

Comment

• Did Jared actually believe this? Oh also Trump wanted to send infected people to Guantanamo

“Jared Kushner allegedly berated a public health official during the coronavirus pandemic in March 2020 when he was told a shipment of millions of masks wouldn’t get to the United States until June, according to an excerpt from an upcoming book.

"You f---ing moron! We'll all be dead by June," Kushner reportedly screamed at then-Assistant Secretary of the Health and Human Services Department Robert Kadlec.

Comment

Ah yes men get control over their bodies

https://mobile.twitter.com/RexChapma...93575533957123
                    The irony is so thick it's painful.
                    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Did Jared actually believe this? Oh also Trump wanted to send infected people to Guantanamo

“Jared Kushner allegedly berated a public health official during the coronavirus pandemic in March 2020 when he was told a shipment of millions of masks wouldn’t get to the United States until June, according to an excerpt from an upcoming book.

"You f---ing moron! We'll all be dead by June," Kushner reportedly screamed at then-Assistant Secretary of the Health and Human Services Department Robert Kadlec.
                      This strikes me as just a typical day in the Dump WH. Dump cluelessly yelling at subordinates, who then cluelessly yell at their own subordinates.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

This strikes me as just a typical day in the Dump WH. Dump cluelessly yelling at subordinates, who then cluelessly yell at their own subordinates.

That analogy is perfect.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Maine released vaccination data by zip code. Over 95% of eligible people in my zip code are vaccinated. Very few masks worn in public now. I ate in a restaurant for the first time since the pandemic (took my dad out for Father’s Day). It feels strange but good.
                          Last edited by BassAle; 06-21-2021, 07:06 PM.

Comment

• The mechanisms of action of Ivermectin against SARS-CoV-2: An evidence-based clinical review article

https://www.nature.com/articles/s41429-021-00430-5

In a nutshell because of the EUA
                            Last edited by Jeb2020; 06-21-2021, 10:41 PM.

Comment

• Masks didn’t work
                              Lockdowns didn’t work
                              CDC didnt work
                              Birx didn’t work
                              Fauci didnt work
                              Government didn’t work

But a healthy immune System did

Comment

• Don't Vax Young People.

Comment

Working...