Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

It's a bit. slapshot enjoys taking shots at North Dakota, and we enjoy doing the same, back. It's all good.
    I didn't take a shot I referenced factual numbers to illustrate a point.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Good.
      .847 so slightly higher than Wisconsin average BAC

https://mobile.twitter.com/smotus/st...83957647831046

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

It's a bit. slapshot enjoys taking shots at North Dakota, and we enjoy doing the same, back. It's all good.
        If you thought that was taking a shot at MN...

Comment

• Yeah not sure that "shot" had the intended effect ;^)
          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• When no one wants your snake oil anymore: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1404626904523608065

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
            iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
            gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
            Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
            Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
            TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
            DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• We arent stopping the use of that drug...for the ailments it is intended to be used for. Since it was proven to have zero effect (remember when Trump was taking it...then got COVID and had to go to the hospital?) and since there is a vaccine that actually works (and gives me great cell service and I never lose my keys!!!) we just ignore morons like RoJo who obvious have some stake in it trying to make sure his investment stays valuable. He basically bought the Beanie Babies version of Pandemic Relief and is doing his best to stop the bleeding.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                When no one wants your snake oil anymore: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1404626904523608065
                Ron ****ing Johnson is a US Freaking Senator. The mind can't compartmentalize itself enough to come to terms with that.
                **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
                  We arent stopping the use of that drug...for the ailments it is intended to be used for. Since it was proven to have zero effect (remember when Trump was taking it...then got COVID and had to go to the hospital?) and since there is a vaccine that actually works (and gives me great cell service and I never lose my keys!!!) we just ignore morons like RoJo who obvious have some stake in it trying to make sure his investment stays valuable. He basically bought the Beanie Babies version of Pandemic Relief and is doing his best to stop the bleeding.
                  I had a coworker recently claim it saved one of his family members from COVID last year. But the guy did just voluntarily move to Florida from Seattle, so... ;-)

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    the guy did just voluntarily move to Florida from Seattle
                    Good god.

There actually still are ****wit red hatters left in Seattle and Portland. They're usually the leftover spawn of lumber guys who are now completely priced out of the city and have zero skills to get any job that doesn't involve sawing something.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post
                      When no one wants your snake oil anymore: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1404626904523608065
                      This is truly mystifying to me. For all the whining the right does that "you guys politicized COVID!", the only reason any of them ever even heard of this medication is from Dr. Trump, and the only reason they won't let it go is that the medical world examined it and decided that Dr. Trump was wrong.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Good god.

There actually still are ****wit red hatters left in Seattle and Portland. They're usually the leftover spawn of lumber guys who are now completely priced out of the city and have zero skills to get any job that doesn't involve sawing something.
                        Or rich ****wits in Bellevue.

Or farmer ****wits in Auburn.
                        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
                          That's what is missing in Portland -- we don't have rich red hatters, or at least didn't up to 2003. Even the West Hills ("I will build you a big house...") is all the type of limousine liberals who jet to Aspen to attend climate conferences and Ted talks and OMG maybe meet Nina Totenberg in person!

The only rich Republican ****wits in Portland are the actual Weyerhaeuser heirs.
                          Cornell University
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That's what is missing in Portland -- we don't have rich red hatters, or at least didn't up to 2003. Even the West Hills ("I will build you a big house...") is all the type of limousine liberals who jet to Aspen to attend climate conferences and Ted talks and OMG maybe meet Nina Totenberg in person!

The only rich Republican ****wits in Portland are the actual Weyerhaeuser heirs.
                            Seattle has Joint Base Lewis-McChord close to it and Portland doesn’t. That’s actually the biggest difference.
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Seattle has Joint Base Lewis-McChord close to it and Portland doesn’t. That’s actually the biggest difference.
                              Yeah, we have zero military presence. The nearest military base to Portland is probably... Lewis-McChord. Unless the What Bacteriological Warfare? stuff out in Kennewick is closer.
                              Cornell University

Comment

Or farmer ****wits in Auburn.
                                Some of the rich ****wits in Bellevue now are actually quite liberal

Comment

Working...
                                X