Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is there an EUA to vaccinate children who are at 0% risk?

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

Maybe metal is sticking to her because the ******** cow is sweating profusely every time she has to walk 10 feet to her hoverround. Jeb's mom knows the struggle.
      Are you ready for your Booster?!

Comment

• CovidCult

An N95 is a "respirator", it is fit tested and handled appropriately by someone trained to wear one. A piece of cloth from Etsy worn by a seven-year-old is "face covering" or "mask" and is just a place to collect bacteria and placate irrational adult fears.

Comment

• Allegedly 100% vaccinated cruise has 2 passengers who tested positive for Covid. That should get interesting before its over.
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
            Allegedly 100% vaccinated cruise has 2 passengers who tested positive for Covid. That should get interesting before its over.
            The interesting thing is if anyone else tests positive. Which hasn't happened, yet. We can't forget that the vaccine prevents 100% infections, but it certainly does 1) reduce the risk of infection and 2) reduce the effects of infection. So far, the latter seems pretty true. We will know about the former in the next few days.

As much as people complain about cruising- they end up being a good experiment about turning off restrictions for vaccinated people. And it also demonstrates why, on a public health standpoint, not allowing non-vaccinated people in places is a good policy.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
              Allegedly 100% vaccinated cruise has 2 passengers who tested positive for Covid. That should get interesting before its over.
              Almost 18 months into this charade and people still don't understand how a PCR tests works or what it does. Absolutely amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

The Nazis stopped getting vaccinated out of spite.

Killing your children to own the libs.
                Maybe that’s how they’re going to help get to that 70%: don’t increased the numbers of vaccinated, decrease the number of unvaccinated.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Maybe that’s how they’re going to help get to that 70%: don’t increased the numbers of vaccinated, decrease the number of unvaccinated.
                  (taps forehead)
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A very important member of the UND / Midco family passed away this morning after a months long battle with covid.

They were a healthy, upper 40s year old person with a family.

Now, please keep telling me how it's just people that were going to die anyway.

Comment

• I was just sorting thru all the old bookmarked sites for tracking COVID. Interesting where the hotspots are now. Hmmm

Comment

• Originally posted by leswp1 View Post

I was just sorting thru all the old bookmarked sites for tracking COVID. Interesting where the hotspots are now. Hmmm
                        I think correlation with voting for Biden and getting vax is something like .834 now

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          I think correlation with voting for Biden and getting vax is something like .834 now
                          One of the sites showed community penetration and death in shades of red. I always wondered if this was on purpose. The redder the state, the redder the state.

Comment

• Originally posted by cF[Authentic] View Post
                            Now, please keep telling me how it's just people that were going to die anyway.
                            Technically, everyone is going to die anyway, so they are the best kind of correct.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                              I believe I saw a stat that the Blue States are approaching 70% and the Red States are in the low 50s.
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• “A customer who argued about wearing a face mask at a Georgia supermarket shot and killed a cashier on Monday and wounded a deputy sheriff working off duty at the store, law enforcement officials said.”

per nyt

Comment

Working...
                                X