Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Challenger007 View Post

In my opinion, this unrecognized avenger belongs in a psychiatric hospital. Whether someone believes in COVID or not, this is not a reason to kill other people.
    In my opinion, this unrecognized avenger belongs in a psychiatric hospital.
    In my opinion, I think 2 in the hat would be a fitting ending.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by RaceBoarder View Post

We will have a Summer of "fun" again, and by Oct/Nov COVID will be back in full swing among the non-vaccinated. COVID is never going away. I know you don't like the idea of letting DARWIN do his thing, but at this point its about all we can do.

Give people their Concerts, Sports, Vacations, etc. Those of us that are vaccinated will be fine. Those that aren't are playing Russian roulette.
      Covid is still in full swing among the unvaccinated. I posted it a week or so ago, but there was an article where, among the unvaccinated, Covid diagnoses, hospitalizations, and deaths, are all at the same rate they were for the country as a whole back in January.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

We will have a Summer of "fun" again, and by Oct/Nov COVID will be back in full swing among the non-vaccinated. COVID is never going away. I know you don't like the idea of letting DARWIN do his thing, but at this point its about all we can do.

Give people their Concerts, Sports, Vacations, etc. Those of us that are vaccinated will be fine. Those that aren't are playing Russian roulette.
        Summer of Darwin. I like it.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Summer of Irresponsibility

Autumn of Darwin
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Literally, this is our (the educated) chance to remove the warning labels from everything and let nature run it's course. When Momma Nature hangs a curve ball, you best not miss.
            It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

When Momma Nature hangs a curve ball, you best not miss.
              Cornell University
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Jesus ****.
                Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                  lmao

Darwin, get to work.
                  **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                  Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• I checked, metal is not sticking to me. Must not have been in the J&J batch.
                    PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                    Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                    NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• I was just coming here to post that. Was she dropped on her head when she was a baby? How on earth does she function in real life??? Good Lord.

Comment

• Louie gohmert asked today if we could alter the earth or moon rotation to combat climate change, so I’m not sure that lady has the dumbest comment of the day

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                          These people thought Uri Geller actually bended spoons...
                          "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                          -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                          -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                          -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Louie gohmert asked today if we could alter the earth or moon rotation to combat climate change, so I’m not sure that lady has the dumbest comment of the day
                            jfc
                            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                            Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Louie gohmert asked today if we could alter the earth or moon rotation to combat climate change, so I’m not sure that lady has the dumbest comment of the day
                              This is up there with Congressman Hank Johnson asking unironically if Guam would tip over if the military were too bunched up on one side for "stupidest question asked by a congress critter".

Gohmert is the dumbest man in Congress.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Did he explain how altering the rotation would fix the issue? And not create others.
                                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

Working...
                                X