Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moronsayswhat?

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
      Moronsayswhat?
      I'm sure it's some random excuse why so many more people died when most people didn't do much last year. Any reason but COVID19 is good for the deniers. That way they can murder more people.

Comment

• Originally posted by Slap Shot View Post
        Moronsayswhat?
        THEY would say "Slap Shot, you so funny, good one."

Now time to get back to Political Science Theatre 2020.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
          I'm sure it's some random excuse why so many more people died when most people didn't do much last year. Any reason but COVID19 is good for the deniers. That way they can murder more people.
          It was only a half million, mostly over the age of 65. The China-created virus was the Lord's way of saying it was their time, old people die every day anyway. BFD, totally all a hoax! Also, I'm pro-life!

Note the mental gymnastics required to believe all of that.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

It was only a half million, mostly over the age of 65. The China-created virus was the Lord's way of saying it was their time, old people die every day anyway. BFD, totally all a hoax! Also, I'm pro-life!

Note the mental gymnastics required to believe all of that.
            You forgot "they should be honored to die for the greatest economy the world has ever seen!".

6/10...good enough to win a Republican Primary but still not good enough to appease the Fraud King!
            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

You forgot "they should be honored to die for the greatest economy the world has ever seen!".

6/10...good enough to win a Republican Primary but still not good enough to appease the Fraud King!
              Ooh, I forgot "Whitmer and Huomosexual killed thousands of seniors by forcing them back into nursing homes! But the Chinavirus was overblown, stop fearmongering! No, I won't wear a mask or get the Bill Gates NWO Bilderberg vaccine made by China to destroy the American male reproductive system!"

Comment

• See...now you can be a member of Congress ;^)
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Covid Zombies, the little obedient drones they are, need to have the mask on, it gives them an identity, it is a security blanket for their life.

It is ridiculous and absurd.
                  Last edited by Jeb2020; 05-27-2021, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• Such a pity...
                    https://***********/denverpost/statu...25695721398272
                    (must open image in comments for full appreciation)

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                      Such a pity...
                      https://***********/denverpost/statu...25695721398272
                      (must open image in comments for full appreciation)
                      Hahahaha dying to own the libs

Comment

• Something something Jerry Seinfeld That’s a shame gif something something.

Comment

• Stuff like that almost makes me believe in God.

Play stupid games, get stupid prizes you ****ing Anti-Vaxxer Nazi piece of ****.
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• I worry about other people he may have infected. They don't deserve that.

Heading to Fenway Park tonight (weather permitting) - the last home game at 25% capacity. It goes up to 100% tomorrow. I'm going to miss the no fans in front or to the sides of me. Hoping the predicted rain keeps even more people away tonight, to let me enjoy it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                              I worry about other people he may have infected. They don't deserve that.

Heading to Fenway Park tonight (weather permitting) - the last home game at 25% capacity. It goes up to 100% tomorrow. I'm going to miss the no fans in front or to the sides of me. Hoping the predicted rain keeps even more people away tonight, to let me enjoy it.
                              Shorter Scarlet: Better = Fewer Bostonians
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
                                I worry about other people he may have infected. They don't deserve that.

No they don't but not much can be done about that. Selfish *****s put people at risk who don't deserve it a lot these days. Ask the workers in San Jose...
                                -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Working...
                                X