Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s a great feeling when you observe someone seeing you without a mask. And then moments later they take theirs off.

Putting an end to the theatre.
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 05-21-2021, 07:25 PM.

Comment

• Always be suspicious of people selling you fear

The rational way to communicate about any imminent danger is calmly and through reason

If all you do is yell danger at the top of your voice, half the people will panic and the other half will not believe you

Masks Down!

Comment

• I regrettably got into a conversation today with one of these Karen’s who is so terrified of putting on a mask that she has basically refused to enter a public building for the past year. She’s one of these anti-mask whackos who is living in a constant state of screaming terror about how masks are full of viruses that are killing the children. I could have suggested, maybe try a clean mask... but tbh it’s probably better if calm, intelligent people don’t have to put up with her being outside her basement. These anti-maskers are completely blinded by fear to the point of giving up living.
        Huskies are very intelligent and trainable. Huskies make an excellent jogging companion, as long as it is not too hot. Grooming is minimal; bathing is normally unnecessary.
        USCHO Fantasy Baseball Champion 2011 2013 2015

Comment

• Originally posted by LynahFan View Post

I'm not telling anyone how they should feel. I'm stating that there are objectively, factually, no "good reasons" why black people should fear this particular vaccine in 2021. The same as there is no "good reason" why I should break out in a sweat when I think about getting an injection or why I should get lightheaded and practically faint every time I actually receive one. Doesn't change the fact that I do feel that way, but there's no good reason why I should.
          What’s the solution? I know covid testing seemed to be predominantly set up in wealthier aka whiter areas. Is that still the case with vaccines? My guess is yes.
          While a lot of people on this board want to write off the South, and make it a third-world country, something like 60% of the African-American population in this country lives in the South, and we’re all well aware how sh-tty the South has been at vaccinating people. I think it’s probably a lack of resources/vaccination sites in Southern states that’s keeping the majority of the country’s Black population from getting their shots. I won’t comment on whether mistrust of the system plays a role in it because I’m not Black, but I’d guess, as almost always for Blacks in this country, that we’ve invested less in getting them something they need/want, especially in the South.

Comment

• Originally posted by geezer View Post
            I regrettably got into a conversation today with one of these Karen’s who is so terrified of putting on a mask that she has basically refused to enter a public building for the past year. She’s one of these anti-mask whackos who is living in a constant state of screaming terror about how masks are full of viruses that are killing the children. I could have suggested, maybe try a clean mask... but tbh it’s probably better if calm, intelligent people don’t have to put up with her being outside her basement. These anti-maskers are completely blinded by fear to the point of giving up living.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post

What’s the solution? I know covid testing seemed to be predominantly set up in wealthier aka whiter areas. Is that still the case with vaccines? My guess is yes.
              While a lot of people on this board want to write off the South, and make it a third-world country, something like 60% of the African-American population in this country lives in the South, and we’re all well aware how sh-tty the South has been at vaccinating people. I think it’s probably a lack of resources/vaccination sites in Southern states that’s keeping the majority of the country’s Black population from getting their shots. I won’t comment on whether mistrust of the system plays a role in it because I’m not Black, but I’d guess, as almost always for Blacks in this country, that we’ve invested less in getting them something they need/want, especially in the South.
              Make it?
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Make it?
                Make the South provide more vaccination sites and resources? Or am I misunderstanding?

Comment

Make the South provide more vaccination sites and resources? Or am I misunderstanding?
                  You’re misunderstanding. Look at your third-world sentence.

Done and done.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• :-)

Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Ah. Well, it’s not. But, on the subject, in terms of equality between white and Black people, Minnesota is one of the worst in the country. For a lot of Black people, living in MN might as well be living in a third-world country, and that’s disappointing, given the state’s resources and progressivism. I hope that’s not leaking over into the state’s covid vaccination rates.

Comment

• It’s now recommended that it's safe to remove masks from profile pictures.

Even if your a CovidZombie and Covid is our religion.

Masks Down.

Comment

For a lot of Black people, living in MN might as well be living in a third-world country, and that’s disappointing, given the state’s resources and progressivism.
                          Massachusetts is the same.

A state with a lot of educated people can still have a completely moronic white underclass.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Remember when we passed 575,000 reported COVID deaths in the US?

Excess mortality is a slightly different number over that period.

Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                              Remember when we passed 575,000 reported COVID deaths in the US?

Excess mortality is a slightly different number over that period.

Jebbers and co are proud to murder almost a million Americans.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Jebbers and co are proud to murder almost a million Americans.
                                No, the CCP and Wuhan Lab would be the ones proud of this. Don't you think that they did a terrific job? A little economic help from Lord Fauci along the way certainly helped. :-)

Comment

Working...
                                X