Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    "Here, I'm pretty sure this bullet proof vest works. I'm going to shoot you now."
    “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Anti-maskers and Anti-vaxxers (their Venn diagram continues to become concentric circles) have now found a way to avoid those who have been vaccinated:

By social distancing and wearing masks...
      Last edited by aparch; 05-16-2021, 08:15 PM.
      “Demolish the bridges behind you… then there is no choice but to build again.”

Live Radio from 100.3

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post
        Just want to throw one out there- is anyone really aware of people who do not have the ability to get the vaccine?
        Yes

Comment

• Availability or...?
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Do I know anyone? No- but I would like to know who can't take the vaccine. Not ones who make up reasons why, but medically can't. As we "open" ourselves back up- it would be nice to know if one should be more careful to keep others healthy.

The other question is who can't take the vaccine due to circumstances? Like who is being prevented from getting the vaccine by people like jebbie, when they fully want to get it. Lest we forget, people like jebbie are murderers. It's quite possible that info that jebbie has put out led to the deaths of more people than mass shootings.
            i can’t take it because I’m allergic to WIFI

Comment

• Originally posted by aparch View Post
              Anti-maskers and Anti-vaxxers (their Venn diagram continues to become concentric circles) have now found a way to avoid those who gave been vaccinated:

By social distancing and wearing masks...
              There is a business owner in my area who is big into that conspiracy. Rufus probably knows who she is as well. A real piece of work.
              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yes
                Same here. For people with immunosuppressant issues, it seems like their doctors who manage their disease make decisions based on the individual, which is probably the best course.

Comment

Yes
                  Not to be personal- is it due to health reasons or circumstance? More curious than anything....

Health reasons is very understandable- people have the health they have.

If it's circumstance- then I would express frustration with the system... We've been told that it should be available to everyone- so someone is dropping the ball for someone who wants it.

edit- and while the mask requirement has been lifted or relaxed, I'll just keep using it. Never know when you encounter anyone above. It's far from a big deal to wear a mask, that's for sure. At least when we are encountering other people.

Comment

Not to be personal- is it due to health reasons or circumstance? More curious than anything....

If it's circumstance- then I would express frustration with the system... We've been told that it should be available to everyone- so someone is dropping the ball for someone who wants it.

edit- and while the mask requirement has been lifted or relaxed, I'll just keep using it. Never know when you encounter anyone above. It's far from a big deal to wear a mask, that's for sure. At least when we are encountering other people.
                    Health reasons.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                      Why on earth are you guys giving him air time? It's his oxygen.
                      Eh, as another poster has said before, either scroll on by, or block the people responding to him. It’s my message board to enjoy as much as yours, and I find some of his stuff entertaining, even if it’s complete sh-t.

Comment

A nurse I work with told me her doctor advised against getting the vaccine since she almost died from anaphylactic shock from a different vaccine a handful of years ago. Whether that’s true or not, I don’t know, but I think there are definitely people out there who can’t take it for health reasons, and are being advised not to do so.

Comment

Yes
                          If you watch TV you see tons of Ads for Biologics. All suppress your immune system for RA, IBD, Psoriasis, etc. I'd want my doc telling me what to do. On the IBD forums I'm on most folks on Remicade, Humira , Stelara are getting vaccinated but not before a lot of thought.
                          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• A tale of two non-vaccinated people I know:

Person 1 - Has been very diligent through entire pandemic. Wears masks, stays home, social distances, does not believe the virus is a hoax. Has definitely gone out a few times, even traveled once, but did research on locations and has avoided instances where she did not believe it was safe, etc. She told me a month ago she was unsure of the safety, etc. Decided to wait. She has arranged a dinner for a few of us tomorrow night at a restaurant that has outside seating, etc. I'm planning to wear my mask unless I'm eating because she has made that choice.

Person 2 - My SIL's older sister. She's a whiner about not being able to get an appointment. My SIL arranged for ALL of us to go to the hospital where she works to get vaccinanted and her sister didn't go because she doesn't like to drive - she does drive and has a license - and my belief is she wants someone to take her. I have no patience for that. Especially now since the CVS up the street from where she lives is doing walk-in appointments. I think she's lazy,

Comment

• They lifted the mask requirement at my work for vaccinated people. My boss (allergy problems, is afraid to take vaccine and doctor is not wild about him doing it either) and I are the only people in my office still wearing masks. I would say my office is at most 50% vaccinated.
                              Cornell University
                              National Champion 1967, 1970
                              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                They lifted the mask requirement at my work for vaccinated people. My boss (allergy problems, is afraid to take vaccine and doctor is not wild about him doing it either) and I are the only people in my office still wearing masks. I would say my office is at most 50% vaccinated.
                                It will be interesting to see how many people retire early because of stuff like this and the fact they basically lost a year of their lives. For those that can I think it will be very tempting.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X