Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Most of them.

1.There's also guys like our friend who has lost a kidney and has a compromised immune system. He's gone the next time a red hat walks by him.

2.I mean, the other choice is just round them up and...
    1. No.
    JAMA meta-analysis of 54 studies with 77,758 participants finds household secondary attack rate (chance an infected person will infect one or more people at home) is 18% if the index case is symptomatic and 0.7% if asymptomatic.

^^Thats at home, close quarters hours on hand. Out in the public passing by, Asymptomatic spread isn’t a thing. Never has been never will be a driver of spread. Not even a little bit.

https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jam...rticle/2774102

2. case in point
    COVID has filtered for certain sociopathic traits and brought them to the fore. The overwhelming desire on the part of many to preach, publicly condemn, and signal virtue has been fulfilled by the pandemic.
    Last edited by Jeb2020; 05-15-2021, 02:30 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
      I know there are ethical concerns but we really should have had challenge trials to know the true effectiveness of the vaccine. I think that is one place we have really messed up.
      Would you have rather they waited another three months or so before beginning to vaccinate people?

Jesus, you whine about everything.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Comment

• I did my IM residency in an area that had a large population of fundies. When the "AIDS epidemic" hit I repeatedly heard how the people who contracted the virus were "getting what they deserved". Facts and reasoning were useless arguments against their views. History may not repeat but it rhymes.
          "I'm not crazy about reality, but it's still the only place to get a decent meal."
          Groucho Marx
          "You can't fix stupid. There's not a pill you can take; there's not a class you can go to. Stupid is forever. "
          Ron White
          "If we stop being offensive, the Terrorists win."
          Milo Bloom

Comment

• The same humanoids who make farting noises about obesity being a bigger risk than C are the same humanoids who farted that Michelle Obama suggesting kids eat veggies and healthy foods at school is TYRANNY!
            Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
            "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
            Patreon for exclusive writing content
            Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• I'm sure most people on here are aware of this, but beware of bad actors (like certain Wisconsin senators) using VAERS data to pretend that there are high risks with the vaccines. Two problems with these arguments. First, the VAERS data is completely timing based, ie, I had the vaccine and then x bad reaction. No testing is done, the VAERS data is simple self reporting, and no casutive link is proven or even implied. It's similar to someone reporting everyone who drank water and then died within a week, and then pretending the water killed everyone. No surprise, the reported data shows similar death rates as expected in the reported population. Even more problematic, there is no oversight or curating of reporting. In a well documented instance, an epidemiologist showcased the issues with relying on the VAERS data as anything other than a potential clearinghouse for investigation by reporting to VAERS, successfully, that a vaccine had turned him into the incredible hulk. His report was accepted because, as I've mentioned, no testing or investigation is done. Anyone linking the VAERS data to imply risks with the covid vaccine is a bad faith actor and can be safely ignored.
              Wisconsin Hockey: What're YOU looking at?

The number of times a poster posts per day is directly correlated with how dissatisfied he is with his relationship.

Comment

• The only credit I'll give Jeb2020 is that s/he has been saying for months that the PCR tests are too sensitive. Testing positive on a PCR test didn't necessarily equal being infectious, and our resident troll was shouting into the wind last year about that particular scenario on here. Now, s/he was shouting into the wind because the REST of what s/he posted has been complete sh-t, and most rightfully blocked the rest of his/her material, but I'll give him/her credit for that.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

And that very much means that everyone who continues to die from COVID are are not vaccinated- other than the 3%.

Just want to throw one out there- is anyone really aware of people who do not have the ability to get the vaccine? It does very much seem that it's now it's a choice to not do it, which means a choice to get sick and possibly die.

One wonders if people will pay attention to the data.... wait, how can I even wonder that??? Starting since December, there's been 18 months worth of science and data, and not only do they refuse to recognize it, they blather the opposite. I guess this is just a flu to them, forgetting that MOST people who get the flu don't pack up hospitals... oops- more data that they will ignore.
                  Do you know anybody who has to take an immunosuppressant? People with organ transplants, some autoimmune diseases requires these suppressants, too, along with a host of things I probably don’t know.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

Do you know anybody who has to take an immunosuppressant? People with organ transplants, some autoimmune diseases requires these suppressants, too, along with a host of things I probably don’t know.
                    Do I know anyone? No- but I would like to know who can't take the vaccine. Not ones who make up reasons why, but medically can't. As we "open" ourselves back up- it would be nice to know if one should be more careful to keep others healthy.

The other question is who can't take the vaccine due to circumstances? Like who is being prevented from getting the vaccine by people like jebbie, when they fully want to get it. Lest we forget, people like jebbie are murderers. It's quite possible that info that jebbie has put out led to the deaths of more people than mass shootings.

Comment

• Originally posted by psych View Post
                      The only credit I'll give Jeb2020 is that s/he has been saying for months that the PCR tests are too sensitive. Testing positive on a PCR test didn't necessarily equal being infectious, and our resident troll was shouting into the wind last year about that particular scenario on here. Now, s/he was shouting into the wind because the REST of what s/he posted has been complete sh-t, and most rightfully blocked the rest of his/her material, but I'll give him/her credit for that.
                      He gets credit for nothing. His bleating was complaining about amplification (samples are amplified 40 times!!!1!!1one) and irrelevancy of results because we're looking too hard for something, when the fact is PCR test samples are amplified orders of magnitudes more than 40 times. What he means is 40 amplification cycles, each cycle of which is amplified x number of times. But he has no idea of that because he's just regurgitating erroneous and misleading garbage.

If his premise had been "people test positive weeks after initial infection and weeks after they stop showing symptoms, and like any other virus that means it's still in you but you aren't infectious" or "we aren't sure the ability or level of asymptomatic spread, so be cautious when looking at positive case numbers", that would be one thing. But nothing trollbot says is in good faith, and the best propaganda is mostly fact.

I award him no points, and may god have mercy on the innocent souls for whom he contributed to the death of.
                      I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

He gets credit for nothing. His bleating was complaining about amplification (samples are amplified 40 times!!!1!!1one) and irrelevancy of results because we're looking too hard for something, when the fact is PCR test samples are amplified orders of magnitudes more than 40 times. What he means is 40 amplification cycles, each cycle of which is amplified x number of times. But he has no idea of that because he's just regurgitating erroneous and misleading garbage.

If his premise had been "people test positive weeks after initial infection and weeks after they stop showing symptoms, and like any other virus that means it's still in you but you aren't infectious" or "we aren't sure the ability or level of asymptomatic spread, so be cautious when looking at positive case numbers", that would be one thing. But nothing trollbot says is in good faith, and the best propaganda is mostly fact.

I award him no points, and may god have mercy on the innocent souls for whom he contributed to the death of.
                        ^^The mental illness and/or psychopathic traits are strong in this one as well.

And “amplification”? What are you blathering about?

It’s called Cycle Threshold and well documented that a CT over 30 is finding nothing but junk and and certainly not infections and contagious people. And yet tests are running at a CT of 40-45 and then begging healthy people with no symptoms to get tested.

All this chaos was created based on getting complete dumb asses to buy into asymptomatic spread.

RT PCR tests and “asymptomatic spread” are the lynchpin in all of this.

Dumb as*
                        Last edited by Jeb2020; 05-16-2021, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• Why on earth are you guys giving him air time? It's his oxygen.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post
                            Why on earth are you guys giving him air time? It's his oxygen.
                            Because they are complete morons.

Covid has given them a purpose it is their faith/religion.

Comment

• Weird...

CDC Director Rochelle Walensky, somewhat confusingly, says they are aware of 223 people who have died with covid after being vaccinated.

"Not all of those 223 cases who had covid actually died of covid. They may have had mild disease but died, for example, of a heart attack."

But if a 95 year old passes away in a LTCF with 4 comorbidities that is a tragedy that could have been prevented, if and only if they fail a Covid PCR test with a 40+ Cycle Threshold.

Good to know post vaccination a death + positive test means it was just the underlining condition so no biggies.

Comment

• Weird... This time from Lord Fauci, your savior.

"What the issue is, is that the level of virus in your nasal pharynx, which is correlated with whether or not you were going to transmit it to someone else, is considerably lower," he said. "So even though there are breakthrough infections with vaccinated people, almost always the people are asymptomatic, and the level of virus is so low, it makes it extremely unlikely, not impossible, but very, very low likelihood that they are going to transmit it."

Comment

Working...
                                X