Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
    I saw a stat that said Cleveland Clinics did a survey of their system and something like 99.7% of all hospitalized covid patients now were not vaccinated.
    Wait. What?
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Wait. What?
      https://twitter.com/jwlarrabee/statu...598455298?s=21

and 97% of the workers who tested positive were unvaccinated.

the vaccine works and it works remarkably well.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Like I said before. Going forward, those getting sico and dying are the ones who deserve to. Because they made that choice to.

Also, same folks who don't believe in Darwin's theory of evolution.
        What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• I know there are ethical concerns but we really should have had challenge trials to know the true effectiveness of the vaccine. I think that is one place we have really messed up.
          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
            Karma. It's... funny.
            Karma? 100% asymptomatic and not sick.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usa...amp/5097358001

CDC now recommends no testing for asymptomatic people after vaccination because it is a hassle. Even if they are exposed to a sick person.

Now it is recommended to test only when there is a clinical observation of symptoms + test. This was the definition of a case prior to Covid. And now again post circus. Brilliant.

Yes it would be a hassle calling all those vaccinated people “cases.” So poof just change the definition of a case. I pointed this out 14 months ago.
            Last edited by Jeb2020; 05-15-2021, 11:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
              Like I said before. Going forward, those getting sico and dying are the ones who deserve to. Because they made that choice to.

Also, same folks who don't believe in Darwin's theory of evolution.
              Unvaccinated healthy people won’t get sick and die. And they will continue to do quite well with Darwin’s theory of evolution given that they are healthy and have a functioning immune system.

overweight people which is approximately half the country and have 4 comorbidities, vaccine or no vaccine it is going to be a very up hill battle, especially with age.

Your health is your responsibility.
              Last edited by Jeb2020; 05-15-2021, 12:14 PM.

Comment

• "Here, I'm pretty sure this bullet proof vest works. I'm going to shoot you now."
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post
                  Like I said before. Going forward, those getting sico and dying are the ones who deserve to. Because they made that choice to.
                  Most of them.

There's also guys like our friend who has lost a kidney and has a compromised immune system. He's gone the next time a red hat walks by him.

I mean, the other choice is just round them up and...
                  Cornell University
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I had that reversed in my head, as in 97% of people who had had COVID later refused to get vaccinated. And I thought, "the number of morons is 3x higher than I thought it was, no wonder there are entire red states!"
                    Cornell University

Comment

"Here, I'm pretty sure this bullet proof vest works. I'm going to shoot you now."
                      "I've got a seat-belt and airbags, no reason I shouldn't go around slamming into concrete abutments!"

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
                      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
                      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
                      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
                      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
                      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
                      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

• Got my 12 year old his first dose today

Comment

And that very much means that everyone who continues to die from COVID are are not vaccinated- other than the 3%.

Just want to throw one out there- is anyone really aware of people who do not have the ability to get the vaccine? It does very much seem that it's now it's a choice to not do it, which means a choice to get sick and possibly die.

One wonders if people will pay attention to the data.... wait, how can I even wonder that??? Starting since December, there's been 18 months worth of science and data, and not only do they refuse to recognize it, they blather the opposite. I guess this is just a flu to them, forgetting that MOST people who get the flu don't pack up hospitals... oops- more data that they will ignore.

Comment

• Kind of an interesting follow up- on the cruise board- some person from Texas was bragging how there was such a sharp decline in cases, that the lifted the mask mandate state wide back in March. They were touting that the mask was useless based on the data....

It's been two months, and the covid rate has remained steady for the last two months- not a lot at just about 1500 confirmed cases per day, and another just under 1000 probables per day. Deaths are also pretty constant at 30-40 per day.

In a state like that, that's where I actually wonder if vaccine access is truly there for 100% of people who want one.

And looking at Florida data (which is important to us because cruising)- it's also pretty constant- more new cases, but roughly the same death rate.

Sadly, the alternate port for us in New Jersey is also pretty high. But at lest the long term trends are going down instead of being largely constant.

Finally, looking at my own state- no reason to not mask up. Trends are sharply down, but numbers are too high.

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post
                              Got my 12 year old his first dose today
                              My 12 year old got her first dose yesterday. Wife said plenty of parents with kids there as well, so that’s good to hear.
                              U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                              Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                              I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                              But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                              Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                              Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• If Americans had paid as much attention to their own health and reversible risks like BMI, Vit D, A1C, etc for 12 mos rather than whether their neighbor wears a mask or will take the Vax, outcomes could really be different for many. But personal responsibility is an anathema.

Comment

Working...
                                X