Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

(Tacoma looks around nervously.)

If Olympia is Albany then Tacoma is Troy and Salem is Schenectady. These are not garden spots.
    You're about 30 years out of date

Comment

• Originally posted by Stauber1 View Post

You're about 30 years out of date
      Math checks.
      Cornell University
      National Champion 1967, 1970
      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

(Tacoma looks around nervously.)

If Olympia is Albany then Tacoma is Troy and Salem is Schenectady. These are not garden spots.
        Having lived in Tacoma and having been there recently, Tacoma is nothing like Troy.
        U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
        Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
        I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
        But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
        Originally posted by Doyle Woody
        Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Let me rephrase it.

Everywhere everyone lives is the most beautiful place on Earth, all your sportsball teams are the best, and all your children are gifted.
          Cornell University
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• What FL would have looked like if it didn't have gators.

Gotta love when right wing governments try to hide bodies.

I guess in Brazil they just commend them to the rainforest ants.
            Cornell University

Comment

What FL would have looked like if it didn't have gators.

Gotta love when right wing governments try to hide bodies.

I guess in Brazil they just commend them to the rainforest ants.
              Nah, they just chuck 'em into the burning rainforests.
              What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Needs no explanation

https://mobile.***********/PMatzko/s...01850647793667

Comment

• Man, the rest of the world didn't get the memo that they can stop the COVID hoax apparently. We got Trump out, we can stop pretending now!
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                    In Mississippi’s defense, the vaccine announcements require a 3rd grade reading level.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

They obviously, as the troll has indicated, have all figured out that their own immune systems can do the job. An enlightened population, no doubt.
                      Last edited by ScoobyDoo; 05-10-2021, 05:24 PM.
                      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
                      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Not a surprise that it would happen, but I'm not sure how up to date the data is- last Friday Michigan was over 50%, and as of this morning, was less than 1/2% from hitting 55%, which triggers the two week window for people to go back to the office.

I kinda doubt we will get too far above that, but in the end, the people who want to pretend that they are whatever they think they are will get sick and some will just decrease the voting rolls.

BTW, there was a good article on the local TV news this morning, with a civil rights lawyer, explaining that the vaccine requirement by companies is very legal. For both consumers and employees. Would have to make "COVID Vaccination" a protected entity by law if they really want to prohibit it.

Comment

• Anyone else watching the Covid hearing today? Really maddening how dumb some of the questions are.
                          Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                          Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                            Anyone else watching the Covid hearing today? Really maddening how dumb some of the questions are.
                            No, these are pointless attempts at getting some stupid "gotcha" soundbite.

Comment

• Apparently the current rightwing nonsense on that is that the NIH was funding research at that Wuhan virology lab, and therefore, somehow, Trump's shameful management of the pandemic that wasn't a real pandemic is absolved because it was the NIH's fault and that the NIH and CHINA!!! created COVID and... something something.

I don't even know how to make that logic work. We helped China create it! But it wasn't real. But blame the NIH For all those people dying! But they didn't die because it was all a hoax.

Comment

• I'm going to flat out steal this from elsewhere:

Jan. 22, Twitter:
                                “One of the many great things about our just signed giant Trade Deal with China is that it will bring both the USA & China closer together in so many other ways. Terrific working with President Xi, a man who truly loves his country. Much more to come!”

Jan. 24, Twitter:
                                “China has been working very hard to contain the Coronavirus. The United States greatly appreciates their efforts and transparency. It will all work out well. In particular, on behalf of the American People, I want to thank President Xi!”

Jan. 29, Remarks at signing ceremony for the United States-Mexico-Canada Agreement:
                                “And, honestly, I think, as tough as this negotiation was, I think our relationship with China now might be the best it's been in a long, long time. And now it's reciprocal. Before, we were being ripped off badly. Now we have a reciprocal relationship, maybe even better than reciprocal for us.”

Jan. 30, Fox News interview:
                                "China is not in great shape right now, unfortunately. But they're working very hard. We'll see what happens. But we're working very closely with China and other countries."

Feb. 7, Remarks at North Carolina Opportunity Now Summit in Charlotte, N.C.:
                                "I just spoke to President Xi last night, and, you know, we're working on the — the problem, the virus. It's a — it's a very tough situation. But I think he's going to handle it. I think he's handled it really well. We're helping wherever we can."

Feb. 7, Twitter:
                                “Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:
                                "Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”

Feb. 10, Fox Business interview:
                                "I think China is very, you know, professionally run in the sense that they have everything under control," Trump said. "I really believe they are going to have it under control fairly soon. You know in April, supposedly, it dies with the hotter weather. And that's a beautiful date to look forward to. But China I can tell you is working very hard."

Feb. 10, campaign rally in Manchester, N.H.:
                                “I spoke with President Xi, and they’re working very, very hard. And I think it’s all going to work out fine.”

Feb. 13, Fox News interview:
                                “I think they've handled it professionally and I think they're extremely capable and I think President Xi is extremely capable and I hope that it's going to be resolved."

Feb. 18, remarks before Air Force One departure:
                                “I think President Xi is working very hard. As you know, I spoke with him recently. He’s working really hard. It’s a tough problem. I think he’s going to do — look, I’ve seen them build hospitals in a short period of time. I really believe he wants to get that done, and he wants to get it done fast. Yes, I think he’s doing it very professionally.”

Feb. 23, remarks before Marine One departure:
                                "I think President Xi is working very, very hard. I spoke to him. He's working very hard. I think he's doing a very good job. It's a big problem. But President Xi loves his country. He's working very hard to solve the problem, and he will solve the problem. OK?"

Feb. 26, remarks at a business roundtable in New Delhi, India:
                                “China is working very, very hard. I have spoken to President Xi, and they’re working very hard. And if you know anything about him, I think he’ll be in pretty good shape. They’re — they’ve had a rough patch, and I think right now they have it — it looks like they’re getting it under control more and more. They’re getting it more and more under control.”

Feb. 27, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
                                “I spoke with President Xi. We had a great talk. He’s working very hard, I have to say. He’s working very, very hard. And if you can count on the reports coming out of China, that spread has gone down quite a bit. The infection seems to have gone down over the last two days. As opposed to getting larger, it’s actually gotten smaller.”

Feb. 29, Coronavirus Task Force press conference:
                                “China seems to be making tremendous progress. Their numbers are way down. … I think our relationship with China is very good. We just did a big trade deal. We’re starting on another trade deal with China — a very big one. And we’ve been working very closely. They’ve been talking to our people, we’ve been talking to their people, having to do with the virus.”
                                But obviously, the real victim is and has been Donald Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X