Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by burd View Post

I like being nekkid while I work. I keep the blinds closed, and the dog is only mildly annoyed.
    Me too. My coworkers aren't quite so keen on it though.

What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

I don't think Minnesota ever had an outdoor mask mandate. I think it was just indoors and on public transportation.
      Correct. Though a number of people wear them outdoors regardless.
      "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• So the CDC basically just said that what most people have been doing since last June is OK? Wow, groundbreaking.

Comment

• Meanwhile in Michigan, we are dealing with ... people... like this woman. "Exposure scientist."

https://www.thedailybeast.com/meet-t...fudslVXirg-pLI
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• **** off joe Rogan

https://mobile.twitter.com/AlexPatty...77145156063234

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
              Bros who listen to Joe Rogan can't even find a CVS, no difference.
              Cornell University
              National Champion 1967, 1970
              ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
              Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

That wouldn't fly at my office. Unless you're in a private office, or eating (which has to be done at a table by yourself), masks are mandatory regardless of vaccination status.

They're also still doing weekly covid tests for the on-site people. The number of symptomatic positives has been running 0-1 per week, and asymptomatic 0-2.

I still haven't been back to my office in over a year (they actually gave it away to spread out people that have to go on site). I'm guessing I end up mostly remote with the option to use a "hotel office" 1-2 days per week if I want.
                One of our plants (probably most or even all) require N95s to be in any building. Face coverings are required outdoors. We still aren't even going back until likely September.
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Tweet was deleted...
                  Thankfully there's a link!

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...sMSsdivPVCPOZI

Comment

21 year old, no health issues, healthy weight.

The Science which I know you believe in so much, liteterally states that person is at 0.00% risk of a cold virus.

What is your pitch to that person Doc.? Besides F Off of course.

Comment

• 24 hours + 6 and I feel worse now than last night/this morning. Not bad at all, just more chills. Not sure if I have a temperature though. My thermometer told me my temperature was 95.6, heh.

Comment

So when one is sent to the hospital, and maybe dies- do they get to use the excuse- "I had no idea?" If they are so dumb to listen to a washed up comedian for health advice, well...

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

One of our plants (probably most or even all) require N95s to be in any building. Face coverings are required outdoors. We still aren't even going back until likely September.
                          Now that some of the variants can infect mice even without human Ace2 receptors, N95s or PAPRs have to be worn in all of our animal rooms (before, only certain rooms required respirators rather than surgical masks, depending on the status of the animals).

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

Now that some of the variants can infect mice even without human Ace2 receptors, N95s or PAPRs have to be worn in all of our animal rooms (before, only certain rooms required respirators rather than surgical masks, depending on the status of the animals).
                            Wait, that seems bad. I thought Ace2 was a big deal for the route of infection. Although I vaguely recall Ace2 being part of a two pronged route of infection.

Either way, how bad is it that it won't need Ace2?
                            Code:
                            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                            Originally posted by SanTropez
                            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                            Originally posted by Kepler
                            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post
                              Based on my office people think just because they're vaccinated or had Covid before they can just run around without a mask on the indoors. Kind of ticks me off. I don't get it.
                              Wow! ^All three comments.

Are you anti vax or something?

Covid Zombies are very misinformed to say the least. By far the most misinformed group and there isn't a close second.

https://www.brookings.edu/research/h...and-behaviors/

https://fee.org/articles/americans-a...LgH4ZlU9h5nvCk

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Wait, that seems bad. I thought Ace2 was a big deal for the route of infection. Although I vaguely recall Ace2 being part of a two pronged route of infection.

Either way, how bad is it that it won't need Ace2?
                                well, all mice have Ace2 receptors but the original spike protein did not bind well to the mouse Ace2 receptors. That’s why we made mice with human Ace2 receptors.

some variants can now also bind to the mouse Ace2 receptor well enough to cause infection.

Comment

Working...
                                X