Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
      Still plenty of COVIDiocy going on in Miss T's part of the state.
      It's Hudsonville. Deep red. Lots of MAGA hats and farms. I don't go to Hudsonville unless I need gas.
      Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
      "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
      Patreon for exclusive writing content
      Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Who woulda thunk it?

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coro...lb4-story.html

How people still go o Florida on vacation is beyond me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
          Who woulda thunk it?

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coro...lb4-story.html

How people still go o Florida on vacation is beyond me.
          That's the #1 reason we will not be cruising anytime soon. #2 is flying (and more the airports than the planes), and 3rd is the ship.

Comment

• I'm really hoping to go on an alaskan cruise next summer. I know the nitwits are screaming about vaccine passports = communism or some dome crap, but the fact is that no cruise line wants another plague ship. Further, and I only learned this recently, but many countries require all passengers on board meet their international vaccine requirements or they won't let them dock. I think Canada is one of those, so if they add Covid to their required vaccinations, then you can either get the vaccine or not go on an Alaskan cruise.

Or you can freedom your way into making your world smaller and smaller and smaller.
            I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• One of my relatives is selling “unvaccinated- all lives matter” T-shirt’s

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                One of my relatives is selling “unvaccinated- all lives matter” T-shirt’s
                Do they know that doesnt make any sense?
                PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post

Do they know that doesnt make any sense?
                  They think jfk jr is still gonna take over so what do you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

They think jfk jr is still gonna take over so what do you think?
                    That is still my favorite of the Q theories. Even though I don't think CodemonkeyZ actually said that somehow someone saw that weird homeless looking burnout at the Trump Rallies and thought he was JFK Jr. and the morons ran with it!

Between that, the troop buildup on the Canadian Border and the arrests of everyone whatever world they are living in is quite the place.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

That is still my favorite of the Q theories. Even though I don't think CodemonkeyZ actually said that somehow someone saw that weird homeless looking burnout at the Trump Rallies and thought he was JFK Jr. and the morons ran with it!

Between that, the troop buildup on the Canadian Border and the arrests of everyone whatever world they are living in is quite the place.
                      My local Q-tard told me last week he's been reading the transcripts from Hilary's military tribunal trial.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

My local Q-tard told me last week he's been reading the transcripts from Hilary's military tribunal trial.
                        Who was coming before her for judgement? :-P
                        If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

Don't forget the Ever Given was carrying kids in crates for Hillary.
                          Cornell University
                          National Champion 1967, 1970
                          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                            Finally got my appointment for my first Moderna shot on Monday @ Noon...I have a totally irrational fear of needles so while I excited, I'm nervous as hell
                            Got the shot today @ Noon: it's now 4:10 and all I have is a little pain in the injection site...Nothing else (knock on wood)

Comment

• Coworker's brother (dr) said two people who were fully vaccinated (2+ wks) tested positive today at his hospital. Mild symptoms.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I think people who don’t understand that these vaccines are up to 95% efficacy rates at preventing potentially severe cases. You’re not being made bulletproof, only resistant.
                                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

Working...
                                X