Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is why Twiiter is essential!
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

This is why Twiiter is essential!
      For those about to clot...

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Who is your favorite college hockey team?
        People seem to forget that the biggest fear is the fear coming from the greedy that they will lose money. The largest amount of panic has been surrounding the economy and greed. Most of the hysteria is surrounded by people trying to convince people this is minor and not a big deal- or that "my freedums" about simply wearing a mask or getting the vaccine.

The rest of us have been largely calm, logical, and rational listening to the science and following their directions to wear a mask, keep distance, and get your vaccine.

Not that I want to go back, but I don't recall many panicky posts from people worried about the virus, even including the people who have been directly hit- either getting the virus themselves or a very close person to them. But the constant barrage of "why are you so afraid, this is BS science,, etc" - yea.

Comment

• As a retail employee, I love that 99.99999% of you are wearing your masks and honoring mask policy as outlined by your state.

I'm growing weary of those who look at lowest-level retail/service employees and expect us to enforce mask mandates on top of everything else we're supposed to do.
          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
          Patreon for exclusive writing content
          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• To comment is great!
            It was a fast vaccine
            they had to intervene
            and test the risk for blood clots
            in their lab machine
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
              To comment is great!
              Right? Quite a few gems in there. I agree with Handy, this is what the people that made Twitter had in mind.
              the state of hockey is good

Comment

• My favorite string from the comments: https://twitter.com/cpeterstx71/stat...03499759263747

edit: This picture wails!

Last edited by Handyman; 04-16-2021, 09:52 AM.
                "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Still plenty of COVIDiocy going on in Miss T's part of the state.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                    Still plenty of COVIDiocy going on in Miss T's part of the state.
                    Thankfully we're reaching a point soon where the outbreak will be pretty much limited to DERP-istan. Thats basically how this will play out next Fall/Winter. Let Darwin fight Jesus for the wheel....
                    It's never too early to start the Pre-game festivities

Go Cats!!! GO BLACKHAWKS!

Cuck the Fubs... Let's Go WHITE SOX!!!

Wildcat Born, Wildcat Bred....

Comment

• Finally got my appointment for my first Moderna shot on Monday @ Noon...I have a totally irrational fear of needles so while I excited, I'm nervous as hell

Comment

• Originally posted by hockeyfan77 View Post
                        Finally got my appointment for my first Moderna shot on Monday @ Noon...I have a totally irrational fear of needles so while I excited, I'm nervous as hell
                        Speaking as somebody who is also needle-shy, do not worry about anything. The last shots I have gotten I have literally not felt. Needles are engineered so well now they are literally painless. I freak out way worse than you do, and I have finally calmed down because there is just no sensation anymore. It's ****ing incredible.
                        Cornell University
                        National Champion 1967, 1970
                        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                          Still plenty of COVIDiocy going on in Miss T's part of the state.
                          It's Hudsonville. Lots of red hats and corn. Hudsonville has some other idiocy going on too.

​​​​​​Thankfully, I am closer to downtown GR now.
                          Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                          "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                          Patreon for exclusive writing content
                          Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Speaking as somebody who is also needle-shy, do not worry about anything. The last shots I have gotten I have literally not felt. Needles are engineered so well now they are literally painless. I freak out way worse than you do, and I have finally calmed down because there is just no sensation anymore. It's ****ing incredible.
                            Crazy - me, too. I was hospitalized twice for dehydration, when I was 5 and 7. Just never really took to needles after that! When I was in high school, I decided to try to get over it by giving blood. My arm would physically hurt from the time I made the appointment until it was all over - days or weeks. Same thing happened when I had to get tetanus or MMR boosters. Anyway, after about the 4th time giving blood, they asked me to stop coming back - I guess it's a ton of extra paperwork when you pass out with the needle in your arm.

And I agree - the vaccines ain't nothin'.

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

People seem to forget that the biggest fear is the fear coming from the greedy that they will lose money. The largest amount of panic has been surrounding the economy and greed. Most of the hysteria is surrounded by people trying to convince people this is minor and not a big deal- or that "my freedums" about simply wearing a mask or getting the vaccine.

The rest of us have been largely calm, logical, and rational listening to the science and following their directions to wear a mask, keep distance, and get your vaccine.

Not that I want to go back, but I don't recall many panicky posts from people worried about the virus, even including the people who have been directly hit- either getting the virus themselves or a very close person to them. But the constant barrage of "why are you so afraid, this is BS science,, etc" - yea.
                              I didn't expect a human to fail the test.
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• If this has been mentioned before then consider this a reminder.

Snip The Straps.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=animals+ca...ages&ia=images
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X