Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I said this to someone recently and they informed me that they were fine with this because they didn't go on cruises, never stayed in hotels and "don't believe in international travel".
    If god had wanted you to see Italy he'd have sent the stork to Rome.

I know that person's voting history. He also has a lot of guns.
    Cornell University
    National Champion 1967, 1970
    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I've been hearing the BS about if you've had Covid you don't need a vaccine. Here is the truth of the matter.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/11/healt...ess/index.html
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
        Got 2nd Pfizer shot yesterday. Arm feels like I took a fastball or slap shot off of it. Moderate foggy head/chills too. Could've gone into work if needed, but took the day off ahead of time just in case.
        GOod to hear (getting the 2nd). Did your wife get hers yet?

Re: the "side effects". We've been pretty lucky. Our company has given us time off to get the shot and if we suffered any immune system response (sick time). Was very encouraged to see that. We've even had several vaccine events at most of our large plants and HQ.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Got my second Moderna yesterday. Arm is a little sore today but no side effects of any kind. Feeling lucky, maybe I'll buy a PowerBall.

I believe I'm in Kepler's age bracket for those correlating adverse reactions vs. age.

Comment

• Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
            Got my second Moderna yesterday. Arm is a little sore today but no side effects of any kind. Feeling lucky, maybe I'll buy a PowerBall.

I believe I'm in Kepler's age bracket for those correlating adverse reactions vs. age.
            When the kids aren't around, we Olds give each other houses and jobs and health care just for the hell of it (snicker).
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I said this to someone recently and they informed me that they were fine with this because they didn't go on cruises, never stayed in hotels and "don't believe in international travel".
              I'm not surprised. There's about a 1/3 of our fellow citizens who think, "Why would I go anywhere else when I already live in the Most Awesomest, Bestest Country in the World?" Never leaving your little Midwestern or Southern bathtub fart bubble is just another form of confirmation bias for them. Frankly, these are the people we don't want leaving our borders anyway as they'd just reinforce all the negative stereotypes of American ignorance and arrogance when abroad.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

I'm not surprised. There's about a 1/3 of our fellow citizens who think, "Why would I go anywhere else when I already live in the Most Awesomest, Bestest Country in the World?" Never leaving your little Midwestern or Southern bathtub fart bubble is just another form of confirmation bias for them. Frankly, these are the people we don't want leaving our borders anyway as they'd just reinforce all the negative stereotypes of American ignorance and arrogance when abroad.
                This reminds me of what a guy sitting next to my wife and I at a bar in Milan said. "Some look down on you Americans when you come because of the news. I welcome you because if you want to leave and see our great city here you must be ok."

He's wrong, in my case, but it was still nice to hear.
                the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Drag a police offer and hit him with a hammer to own the libs

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...ZbsqqTFdMB3I70

Comment

I'm not surprised. There's about a 1/3 of our fellow citizens who think, "Why would I go anywhere else when I already live in the Most Awesomest, Bestest Country in the World?"
                    That's true everywhere. One third of all people are hate-filled bigoted idiots. That's why every country has a Right.
                    Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                      Drag a police offer and hit him with a hammer to own the libs

https://bringmethenews.com/minnesota...ZbsqqTFdMB3I70
                      Blue Lives Matter...
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by TalonsUpPuckDown View Post
                        Got my second Moderna yesterday. Arm is a little sore today but no side effects of any kind. Feeling lucky, maybe I'll buy a PowerBall.

Soreness at the injection site is normal, because the muscle was injured. It's great that you easily tolerate the drug without side reactions. I'm really happy for you. After the second dose of COVID vaccine, you will no longer be afraid, and this is the main thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Challenger007 View Post

Soreness at the injection site is normal, because the muscle was injured. It's great that you easily tolerate the drug without side reactions. I'm really happy for you. After the second dose of COVID vaccine, you will no longer be afraid, and this is the main thing.
                          Who is your favorite college hockey team?
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• https://***********/nicolewboyce/sta...677067264?s=21
                            the state of hockey is good

Comment

• The comments are great too:

Their singer Brian Johnson is one of the Johnson & Johnson Johnsons

Better ACDC than the WHO.
                              Code:

Comment

Hmm. I really wonder if a lot of those people have ever travelled farther than a tank of gas could get them (not kidding). If you have no exposure to the rest of the world it is easier to not be disturbed by things outside of your little microcosm/echochamber.

Was teaching Clinical when the whole J&J thing hit. Good Lord have mercy. Phone exploded with paranoid people who hang with conspiracy theorists but felt exceedingly brave to have gotten the jab. Were instantaneously petrified they were gonna die.

ilnsl has been farmed out from his reg dept to the local public health folks and is covering the covid hotline and vaccine clinics. He has the theory if you put an ad up with people running in a big hayfield in the sun while telling people of the blood clots they would be complaining if they weren't allowed to have it. Esp if they were told their insurance doesn't cover it. I think he is spot on

Comment

Working...
                                X