Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
    Mookie took his first Pfizer jab like a man today ;-)
    Whimpering and crying?

Oh, you said 'man' not 'Republican'.
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yep. If you aren't getting the shot, you'd better be the type happy to sit at home or take a driving or camping vacation.
      Or catch a deadly virus and die struggling to breathe.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Feel pretty "hazy" today. Like I'm not all there. Whole body feels kind of achy like I have the flu coming on but it's not bad enough I can't work. Headache has been prominent. This is the day after the J and J vaccine.
        **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
        Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

Yep. If you aren't getting the shot, you'd better be the type happy to sit at home or take a driving or camping vacation.
          I said this to someone recently and they informed me that they were fine with this because they didn't go on cruises, never stayed in hotels and "don't believe in international travel".
          I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I said this to someone recently and they informed me that they were fine with this because they didn't go on cruises, never stayed in hotels and "don't believe in international travel".
            Yeah, it's like one of the Ten Commandments. Though shalt not travel Internationally.
            **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

Don't believe in it? Like how I don't believe in ghosts?

Scooby,

That was how I felt after shot 2...hazy brain took a couple days to fully go away.
              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• If you have antibodies for Covid you need the vaccine why?

Comment

• They really think you are all Children don't they? A Vaccine Special?

The "Pandemic" that needs 24/7 Marketing and now a Vaccine Special to ensure everyone knows there is a "Pandemic" going on.

Let me guess there are going to be a bunch of split screens with people holding there Vaccine Cards? Or shots of Vaccine Selfies.

Wow, #CovidZombies

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Or catch a deadly virus and die struggling to breathe.
                    Its got an IFR on par with the Season Flu. Do better Rufus.

https://***********/ArtValley818_/st...71093001244673

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post

At that point, politicians are going to have a very interesting problem on their hands. There is still going to be Covid and hospitalizations and deaths, and maybe still at decent rates, but no one will be getting vaccinated anymore in any sort of volume. So now what do they do? Open things up fully?

What does "decent rates" mean? Death rates and hospitalization numbers returned to normal levels and that has been the case for quite a while.

As along as you PCR test a virus with a 40 Cycle Threshold you are going to find "Cases" pre vaccine, post vaccine, 10 years later, it doesn't matter.

Comment

"don't believe in international travel".
                        1. What the **** does this even mean?
                        2. What the **** kind of ethos is that?
                        3. WHat the ****?
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

3. WHat the ****?
                          It's in the Ten Commandments.

Comment

• Got 2nd Pfizer shot yesterday. Arm feels like I took a fastball or slap shot off of it. Moderate foggy head/chills too. Could've gone into work if needed, but took the day off ahead of time just in case.

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

3. WHat the ****?
                              Consider the source, maybe?

and speaking of ethos, you had your Wedding during Covid no? Then later wanted to prosecute people that went to Weddings over the Summer, no? Yikes.

Comment

• Who’s responsibility is “your” health?

Comment

Working...
                                X