Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

That's not the Covid, that's the quarantining, the social distancing, and the isolation. Why the number of suicides rose so last year.
    Thay was my exact first thought. If it’s 34% for COVID survivors, what is it for the gen pop? 33.8%?

If you don't change the world today, how can it be any better tomorrow?

Comment

• I was doing the sarcasm. Channeling my inner Jebbie.
      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post

I’ve seen anxiety take some pretty dark turns for people. As to the mood disorders, it made me wonder if they were talking about depression, bipolar, etc.
        https://www.thelancet.com/journals/l...084-5/fulltext

https://www.bbc.com/news/health-56650125 <-- BBC primer in case you don't want to slog thru the Lancet.

Comment

• Just got my second Pfizer dose, let's see how this goes...
          U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
          Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
          I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
          But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
          Originally posted by Doyle Woody
          Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
            Just got my second Pfizer dose, let's see how this goes...
            My first Pfizer is 4/21. I will be interested in your case as I believe we are demographically... similar.
            Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• I'm watching, too, as my second Pfizer is on 4/22.
              "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Vaya con Dios, both of you.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• The more I dig, the more I think DGF is right about the Pfizer vs. Moderna. Just bad sample sizes on my anecdotal observations. My mom had Moderna, no effects. Everyone else I knew that got side effects were young and all got Pfizer. I do t know any young people who got Moderna.
                  Code:
                  As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                  College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                  BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                  Originally posted by SanTropez
                  May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                  Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                  I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                  Originally posted by Kepler
                  When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                  He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                    The more I dig, the more I think DGF is right about the Pfizer vs. Moderna. Just bad sample sizes on my anecdotal observations. My mom had Moderna, no effects. Everyone else I knew that got side effects were young and all got Pfizer. I do t know any young people who got Moderna.
                    My sister-in-law got Moderna and was out of it for about a day after her second shot, but fine after that. I get my second Moderna on 4/30, as do both my brothers and other sister-in-law, so I will report back afterward.
                    Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
                    Originally posted by Quizmire
                    mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
                    MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
                    MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
                    I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• This entire ****ing thread

https://***********/lavelleneal/stat...708472320?s=21
                      Code:
                      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Glad to know rube got his epidemiology degree

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                          Glad to know rube got his epidemiology degree
                          I've been reading as many articles in the lancet and nature as I have time. I'm still a ****ing idiot and need help digesting the nuance. These people read the headlines that say "VACCINE 100% EFFECTIVE" and don't bother to ask, effective at what? With what parameters? How does that apply to the real world? And has anyone checked in on Michigan? Do they even know we have at least three major homegrown variants being investigated?

It's like screaming into the GD void.
                          Code:

Comment

• Mini rant...I really don't understand why states are saying we've found 10 cases of P.1 or 200 cases of B.1.1.7 when they're only sequencing like one or two percent of cases. It would be much more helpful and accurate to give the current percentages instead.
                            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

That's not the Covid, that's the quarantining, the social distancing, and the isolation. Why the number of suicides rose so last year.
                              https://www.beckershospitalreview.co...ata-shows.html

Suicides did not go up in 2020.
                              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• My son(he's33)gets his first jab today. Hopefully it's the J&J one and done.
                                A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

Working...
                                X