Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Anti-maskers (and the morons in general) are nothing more than flat-earthers at this point. There's no reasoning with them, so save your breath.

The cake is baked. We had a chance to do what's right and a critical mass decided not to.
    Here you are right. If the idiots haven’t realized in a year that they need to observe the mask regime and keep their distance, then they will not reach it even in 20 years. There is no point in wasting your strength and trying to convince.

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
      Been hearing this for awhile but I guess its official now https://www.yahoo.com/news/end-the-h...173440864.html
      Guess that gallon of hand sanitizer I bought last spring will last the rest of my life
      Sanitizing stuff is foolish but I think people still should be careful with their hands.
      Originally posted by BobbyBrady
      Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
        Been hearing this for awhile but I guess its official now https://www.yahoo.com/news/end-the-h...173440864.html
        Guess that gallon of hand sanitizer I bought last spring will last the rest of my life
        The "side" effects of the sanitizing movement are so good, I wish they didn't publish that. Norovirus is spread from touching mostly, so keeping clean and whatnot saves a lot of people getting really sick. And while cruise ships are the poster child of that, it really happens out in the real world- we had a forced visit to family when someone had to go to the hospital due to noro passing through the city. Of course, we both got it, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by SonofSouthie View Post
          Back to the workplace tomorrow after a year and 3 weeks working from home. Ease back working 7-12 Tu-We-Th and then call it quits at the end of the year. Was going to call it last year but as boring as it was working from home it kinda re-charged the battery.
          We got notified that the "new" workplace is to be home unless you *have* to go to work. Seeing the effect on the workforce over the next few years is going to be quite interesting.

Anyway, stay safe.

Comment

• So no real side effects from #2. arm is less sore than #1 by a long shot. But no real headache or fatigue yet.
            Code:
            As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
            College Hockey 6       College Football 0
            BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
            Originally posted by SanTropez
            May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
            Originally posted by bigblue_dl
            I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
            Originally posted by Kepler
            When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
            He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
              So no real side effects from #2. arm is less sore than #1 by a long shot. But no real headache or fatigue yet.
              About the same for me, except I felt a little stupid there for a while.

Comment

So no real side effects from #2. arm is less sore than #1 by a long shot. But no real headache or fatigue yet.
                Good. Very good. I've not been looking forward to the shots but this gives me some hope that I might miss the trauma many are getting.

I'm not sure if The Olds are feeling it harder or not.
                Cornell University
                National Champion 1967, 1970
                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

We got notified that the "new" workplace is to be home unless you *have* to go to work. Seeing the effect on the workforce over the next few years is going to be quite interesting.

Anyway, stay safe.
                  Thx. Spent the first 2 hours here cleaning(have a municipal job as a service writer for fleet management so everything was filthy) my desk, phone, computer, loading ink into the printer. That phone hasn't rung prob because none of the department know I'm back.

It's nice to be out of the house though.
                  A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Good. Very good. I've not been looking forward to the shots but this gives me some hope that I might miss the trauma many are getting.

From my own experience and what I’ve heard you’re much more likely to feel tired/worn out than sick. I’m sure you’ll be fine.
                    Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                    Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Docs told me that the younger you are the harder you’re hit. Generally. Also seems that Pfizer isn’t quite as bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Docs told me that the younger you are the harder you’re hit. Generally. Also seems that Pfizer isn’t quite as bad.
                        I've had both Moderna shots, as has my wife. For both of us, in both instances, we basically experienced some soreness/stiffness in our shoulder for a day or two, but nothing else. She thought she had some slight fatigue after the second one for about a day, but she had also spent the entire weekend beforehand on her knees doing gardening work, so....
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

It’s weird because I’ve heard the Pfizer is far worse.
                          Code:
                          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Got my text notification to book my vaccine appoint at one of the state's mass vaccination sites about 20 minuets ago. Insert rolling eyes emoji here. That should have come last week so I could book this week. Anyway, I'm feeling OK. Little bit of arm pain and feeling just a little...off. Had some weird dreams last night along with two bouts of waking up and not getting to sleep so that feeling off could just be the fact that I'm tired. Also some anxiety around work probably isn't helping matters either.

Comment

It?s weird because I?ve heard the Pfizer is far worse.
                              You’re the first I’ve heard say that.

we had 30 nurses at work get moderna and 29 of them were knocked the F out after moderna day 2. My sister just got knocked out by moderna 2 also.

I know of very few people who were knocked out like that after second Pfizer but I’m sure they exist

Comment

You’re the first I’ve heard say that.

we had 30 nurses at work get moderna and 29 of them were knocked the F out after moderna day 2. My sister just got knocked out by moderna 2 also.

I know of very few people who were knocked out like that after second Pfizer but I’m sure they exist
                                Odd, I have literally the opposite anecdotes. No one I know got any serious effects from Moderna. About a dozen who got knocked out from Pfizer. Lol.
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X