Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my first shot this past Monday. Moderna.
    Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
    "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
    Patreon for exclusive writing content
    Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Got Moderna #2 Thursday. So effect at all.
      Got mine Wednesday night. Spent Thursday in a fog, and my knees ached a little, but that was it. Woke up Friday completely fine.
      the state of hockey is good

Comment

• Got my first shot (Moderna) on March 2. Zero issues. 2nd shot yesterday at 12:30. By 6PM my arm started to really hurt. By 11PM rest of my body started to ache. Woke up a number of times when I’d roll over on my shoulder. When I woke up around 7:30, all my joints ached and I was light headed as well. No energy all day but starting to feel more normal now.

Listened to Osterholm’s weekly radio appearance on WCCO in the Twin Cities from yesterday. Our daily, statewide case numbers have gone from a low in the mid 400s in late February, to 2500 yesterday. And, over a thousand per day 15 of the last 17. Sixty-five percent of our current daily cases are now B117. Osterholm also said over 750 of our schools have reported at least 1 case of the UK variant in the last month. Said more and more kids are not only becoming infected but, this variant is also causing significantly more symptomatic illness in kids of all ages. He still really believes it’s going to get much worse before it gets better.

Comment

• Had first Moderna shot yesterday. Arm was sore for the rest of the day, and felt “off” last night, but perfectly fine today. Arm doesn’t even hurt anymore unless the area I got the shot is touched.

2 hour and 45 minute drive each way worth it.
          Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
          Originally posted by Quizmire
          mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
          MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
          MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
          I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• I got my first jab of Pfizer. My arm is sore and I don’t feel sick but def feel kind of worn out. Honestly not that bad and it’s nice knowing in the next couple days will have some protection.
            Originally posted by BobbyBrady
            Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Wife and I both got 1st Pfizer today. Nothing yet...

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                I got my first jab of Pfizer. My arm is sore and I don’t feel sick but def feel kind of worn out. Honestly not that bad and it’s nice knowing in the next couple days will have some protection.
                For approximately every 250 vaccinations 1 Covid Case will be prevented. Where a Case = a positive test + 1 symptom.

I guess that is something.
                Last edited by Jeb2020; 04-03-2021, 08:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drew S. View Post
                  I got my first jab of Pfizer. My arm is sore and I don’t feel sick but def feel kind of worn out. Honestly not that bad and it’s nice knowing in the next couple days will have some protection.
                  I got the Pfizer shot on Thursday, around 3:00PM, and starting around 5:30 or so I started getting that worn out feeling too. My shoulder is still sore. Not too bad, all things considered.

when it was announced that the shots were opening up to all Minnesotans 18+, my wife started scouting for openings, but came up empty. She was close a couple times, seeing openings that then closed up as she was registering me. Then around 8:00 that night I opened my email and saw an email from the MN DoH - I’d been selected in the lottery. That’s lucky, I’d say.
                  "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                    Going on day 6 of showing symptoms. Every time I cough it feels like my lungs are being dragged over burning coals. Temperature spikes up and down and very lightheaded every time I try to stand. Haven’t eaten anything significant in days, and I’m very tired. Hopefully the corner is being turned, but this is terrible.
                    Hoping you are feeling better. This sounds miserable!

Comment

• Originally posted by jerphisch View Post
                      Wife and I both got 1st Pfizer today. Nothing yet...
                      Do you still have covid?

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Do you still have covid?
                        That's jericho

Comment

• Had no side effects other than my arm a bit sore, but no worse than getting any other shot, really. Pretty much all gone now. Have had a bit of an off and on headache, but not sure if that's vaccine related. Otherwise, have felt perfectly fine.
                          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Headache is likely vaccine related

Comment

• https://www.wsj.com/articles/dr-fauc...ks-11617387381

**** the WSJ. When my subscription runs out later this year I won’t be renewing it. I can’t believe they have lost the plot as badly as they have.

I’d like to subscribe to another paper but not sure which one. WP is enticing but I would hate to give Bezos any more money.
                              Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                              Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

• Lots of us are getting #1 shot right now- a quick look shows that both Moderna and Pfizer are ~80% effective on the first shot after 14 days and before the 2nd.

Had to look it up as we are hoping to have dinner with a niece in a few weeks- before the 2nd shot.

Comment

Working...
                                X