Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

So, along with being an incompetent ***-kisser, she's an egotistical cunt? "Only I can fix this".

Wow, sounds familiar.
    Ha. Well, here's some grist for your mill:

https://***********/atrupar/status/1...5Es1_&ref_url=
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

This is not accurate. You can schedule that day and if you happen to snag a same-day appointment, then great. But consistently, first day of eligibility for <whatever group> is the scheduling part, not necessarily the administration part.
      That may be what they mean but that's not how the website presents it. They've been releasing appointments on Thursdays since this all started for appointment blocks that start the next Monday (with some for the previous four days).

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

That may be what they mean but that's not how the website presents it. They've been releasing appointments on Thursdays since this all started for appointment blocks that start the next Monday (with some for the previous four days).
        The messaging has been uniformly crap, that's for sure. But they've never allowed people to schedule earlier than the day people are eligible for.

Comment

Ha. Well, here's some grist for your mill:

https://***********/atrupar/status/1...5Es1_&ref_url=
          Isn't it obvious she was trying to Inception him? That seems like a desperately shocked person knowing we are all prisoners of a homicidal imbecile trying to get the fool to think it's his idea to put the knife down.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

The messaging has been uniformly crap, that's for sure. But they've never allowed people to schedule earlier than the day people are eligible for.
            Yes they have. When I was trying to get a companion appointment they said those would be eligible on a Monday and appointments were released the Thursday before. Of course, then I got in a waiting room with 38,146 people ahead of me so that was a useless endeavor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Yes they have. When I was trying to get a companion appointment they said those would be eligible on a Monday and appointments were released the Thursday before. Of course, then I got in a waiting room with 38,146 people ahead of me so that was a useless endeavor.
              If that's the case, they've since "resolved" that fleature.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Isn't it obvious she was trying to Inception him? That seems like a desperately shocked person knowing we are all prisoners of a homicidal imbecile trying to get the fool to think it's his idea to put the knife down.
                It's North Korea-level craven pandering.

Comment

It's North Korea-level craven pandering.
                  But she could be assuming that's how you reach that POS, which, not a bad guess actually.
                  Cornell University
                  National Champion 1967, 1970
                  ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                  Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Hearing reports of long haulers who get Pfizer having some relief of symptoms. Possibly other vaccines, but have only been seeing Pfizer reports.
                    Code:
                    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                    Originally posted by SanTropez
                    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                    Originally posted by Kepler
                    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Got my first jab yesterday. Pfizer.
                      What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                        Hearing reports of long haulers who get Pfizer having some relief of symptoms. Possibly other vaccines, but have only been seeing Pfizer reports.
                        Oh man. Its like the CovidZombies are getting dumber and dumber.

Anyway to a certain extent it is correct because a long portion of "long haulers," between the ears.

Comment

Got my first jab yesterday. Pfizer.
                          Sticker, sucker, Crispy Cream?

Anyone want to play a game, Relative Risk versus Absolute Risk?
                          Last edited by Jeb2020; 04-03-2021, 05:30 PM.

Comment

Got Moderna #2 Thursday. So effect at all.

Comment

Got our first jab on Wed. Pfizer as well.

Pretty nice spot- Michigan Medicine is using they sky boxes at Michigan Stadium for bulk vaccinations.

Comment

• My first jab is booked for next Thursday.

Comment

Working...
                                X