Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by state of hockey View Post
    Willing to bet even more Michiganders are "done" with COVID restrictions now.
    I have a morbid hope that as I wear my mask I get the side eye from some Michiganders the next few days! I will then ask how the Wolverine Hockey Team is doing ;^)
    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I have a morbid hope that as I wear my mask I get the side eye from some Michiganders the next few days! I will then ask how the Wolverine Hockey Team is doing ;^)
      stay safe friend. I know you're vaccinated, but B117 is spreading uncontrollably there right now.
      Code:
      As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
      College Hockey 6       College Football 0
      BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
      Originally posted by SanTropez
      May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
      Originally posted by bigblue_dl
      I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
      Originally posted by Kepler
      When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
      He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

stay safe friend. I know you're vaccinated, but B117 is spreading uncontrollably there right now.
        Yeah we arent messing around. Masks and sanitizer and Lysol Wipes are packed and ready to go :^)
        "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
        -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
        -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
        -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Comment

• I got my first stab Tuesday. Arm was sore for a day or 2 but that was it. Wife got her first dose today; 5 hours later she was basically knocked out in bed feeling like shiat.

Comment

• Pfizer ?
              Code:
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Pfizer ?
                I got Pfizer, she got Moderna.

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post

I was worried about that yesterday as we ventured out to buy some *stuff*- everyone but a very old lady had masks. Maybe it's because I live in the bubble of Ann Arbor, but one trip was up to Fenton.

The hockey team situation is really frustrating to me- it's not as if they didn't 100% know what the consequences were if there were just connections to infections. So after a two week break for the entire program, how in the world did anyone take the situation so lightly that they managed to get it?

The only thing I can think of is that it was a parent of a kid who was going back to school in person- which is happening here in MI. So many kids get it, and with no family even considering masks, the obvious path of spread is obvious. Thankfully, our neighbors, who are teachers, are vaccinated. For their sake- we barely see them in person anymore.

On that note, we are scheduled for shot one next week.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I was worried about that yesterday as we ventured out to buy some *stuff*- everyone but a very old lady had masks. Maybe it's because I live in the bubble of Ann Arbor, but one trip was up to Fenton.

The hockey team situation is really frustrating to me- it's not as if they didn't 100% know what the consequences were if there were just connections to infections. So after a two week break for the entire program, how in the world did anyone take the situation so lightly that they managed to get it?

The only thing I can think of is that it was a parent of a kid who was going back to school in person- which is happening here in MI. So many kids get it, and with no family even considering masks, the obvious path of spread is obvious. Thankfully, our neighbors, who are teachers, are vaccinated. For their sake- we barely see them in person anymore.

On that note, we are scheduled for shot one next week.
                    ^^^This is exactly the type of drivel you would expect from a person who has lived in a heightened state of emotion and/or fear for an entire year plus. When the brain is in a constant state of emotion/fear it losses the ability to reason and think logically. I can't imagine what the consequences of this are going to be for people who have lived in this state for 18-24 months and potentially more.

Last edited by Jeb2020; 03-27-2021, 10:09 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by unofan View Post
                      Wife got her first dose today; 5 hours later she was basically knocked out in bed feeling like shiat.
                      Karma for keeping all those murderers and thieves out of jail.

Comment

• Just tested positive. Yesterday was brutal for me, today isn’t any better. We’ll see how it goes
                        Uncle Mickey: July 23, 1950-July 22, 2003

WRPI, 91.5 FM...usually color commentary.

Comment

• Originally posted by jericho View Post
                          Just tested positive. Yesterday was brutal for me, today isn’t any better. We’ll see how it goes
                          Aw man...sorry brother!
                          -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

Just tested positive. Yesterday was brutal for me, today isn’t any better. We’ll see how it goes
                            Sorry to hear, jericho. Is your medical provider telling you to stay home for now?

Comment

Oh ****. I'm sorry man. Here's to a quick recovery!

a couple of friends tested positive a week or two ago. Barely any symptoms except for loss of taste and smell.
                              Code:

Comment

Hope you come out of it without significant incident. My two friends who tested positive have been symptom-free since January and are doing great.
                                Cornell University
                                National Champion 1967, 1970
                                ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                                Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

Working...
                                X