Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• False positive at my wife's work.

She said the infection prevention folks at the hospital said it was latent shedding of an infection from over a month ago. Parts of the virus, not live viruses. Still not sure if I believe that... I was under the assumption oral/nasal shedding stops after 2 weeks or so.
    Code:
    As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
    College Hockey 6       College Football 0
    BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
    Originally posted by SanTropez
    May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
    Originally posted by bigblue_dl
    I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
    Originally posted by Kepler
    When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
    He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Six hours after my second shot, and the primary symptom I had during covid is back

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
        Six hours after my second shot, and the primary symptom I had during covid is back
        Is that loss of smell?
        Cornell University
        National Champion 1967, 1970
        ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
        Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Is that loss of smell?
          Parasthesias in one leg

Comment

Parasthesias in one leg
            One. Huh.
            Cornell University
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post

The best part? Her "defense counsel" who is threatening to sue the judge who issued the bench warrant for Marlena's arrest is part of some far-right law group in Texas, and he is not a licensed attorney. In fact, he hasn't even graduated from a law school.

Truly the dumbest people.
              Practicing law without a license and insulting the judge? It's all just third rate reality tv.

Comment

• Originally posted by burd View Post

Practicing law without a license and insulting the judge?
                You better believe that's a paddlin'
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                  Marlena, owner of Marlena's Bistro in West Michigan, has been arrested for violating state COVID-19 orders.
                  She was jailed? All sounds very Nazi.

Great book. People don’t even realize they are the Fascists.

https://www.amazon.com/They-Thought-.../dp/0226511928

Comment

Parasthesias in one leg
                    Another anecdotal suggestion to my theory about the vaccine reaction will be similar to the bodies virus reaction.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Another anecdotal suggestion to my theory about the vaccine reaction will be similar to the bodies virus reaction.
                      For me, maybe but you realize I have none of the other symptoms?? No lethargy no blown GI no fever no chills.

anecdotal is pretty meaningless without evidence and a ton more people have shot reactions than have had reactions to actual covid “anecdotally”

Comment

For me, maybe but you realize I have none of the other symptoms?? No lethargy no blown GI no fever no chills.

anecdotal is pretty meaningless without evidence and a ton more people have shot reactions than have had reactions to actual covid “anecdotally”
                        I get it. I still think it's interesting the spread of vaccine reaction just like there is virus reaction. *Some* of the symptoms are the same, and there's some that are hit really hard and others that don't even notice- just like the virus.

I doubt anyone is actually looking at it, but there is a lot of question why some people get hit hard, and others don't. If I were someone who is researching that, I would look into vaccine reactions, too.

Even that is interesting. Why do people have such varied reactions? Given the structure of this, it seems it would be buried in the DNA- and I've seen some research that shows DNA relationships between surviving the plague and AIDS....

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

I get it. I still think it's interesting the spread of vaccine reaction just like there is virus reaction. *Some* of the symptoms are the same, and there's some that are hit really hard and others that don't even notice- just like the virus.

I doubt anyone is actually looking at it, but there is a lot of question why some people get hit hard, and others don't. If I were someone who is researching that, I would look into vaccine reactions, too.

Even that is interesting. Why do people have such varied reactions? Given the structure of this, it seems it would be buried in the DNA- and I've seen some research that shows DNA relationships between surviving the plague and AIDS....
                          I spoke with a few physicians today who said in their observations (so, again anecdotally) are that older people have less of a reaction and younger people are having stronger reactions to vaccine.

that’s the opposite of what the virus itself would generally do.

Comment

• Seems like the #covidiot has spread to the UK after a massive protest march in London
                            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Europe, South America, and India all seeing big third waves.

American Exceptionalism tells me ours we will be bigger.

"America: Earth's Texas."
                              Cornell University

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
                                Europe, South America, and India all seeing big third waves.

American Exceptionalism tells me ours we will be bigger.

"America: Earth's Texas."
                                The country will basically be open in June and 30+% will refuse the vaccine. So yes, another wave is likely.

Comment

Working...
                                X