Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One year ago, “15 days to slow the spread.”

How ****ing embarrassing.

Comment

• Pfizer dose 1: My arm is a bit sore. Feels similar to a tetanus shot.
      U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
      Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
      I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
      But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
      Originally posted by Doyle Woody
      Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• With Governor Baker’s announcement today, I’ll be eligible for an appointment starting April 5th. Huzzah!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimjamesak View Post
          Pfizer dose 1: My arm is a bit sore. Feels similar to a tetanus shot.
          Just wait
          Code:
          As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
          College Hockey 6       College Football 0
          BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
          Originally posted by SanTropez
          May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
          Originally posted by bigblue_dl
          I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
          Originally posted by Kepler
          When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
          He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Just wait
            Yeah I’m feeling it now...
            U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
            Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
            I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
            But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
            Originally posted by Doyle Woody
            Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post
              With Governor Baker’s announcement today, I’ll be eligible for an appointment starting April 5th. Huzzah!
              I'm glad he gave actual dates and not just "the next phase starts tomorrow".
              I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

I'm glad he gave actual dates and not just "the next phase starts tomorrow".
                I still don't think I'll get an actual appointment till the end of the month. We'll see. I pre-registered so I'm assuming I they will contact me and I don't have to block time out of my day to try and schedule on my own.

Comment

I still don't think I'll get an actual appointment till the end of the month. We'll see. I pre-registered so I'm assuming I they will contact me and I don't have to block time out of my day to try and schedule on my own.
                  Yeah if you pre-register it's supposed to alert you, right? hopefully this works better than it did a month ago.
                  I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

Pfizer dose 1: My arm is a bit sore. Feels similar to a tetanus shot.
                    I had zero symptoms from Moderna #1--not even a sore shoulder. #2 is probably going to be a different matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post

Yeah if you pre-register it's supposed to alert you, right? hopefully this works better than it did a month ago.
                      Yeah, I think they alert you for a specific date and time there is an available spot and you have 24 hours to book it or it goes back into the pool and then you have to wait for the next time. Though I do think you can try and get one on your own. I hope they take location into consideration and they don't give me an appointment at, like, Gillette. Hoping for Danvers or the Hynes. Both are easy to get to for me.

Comment

• This is GREAT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YiZW2sfurk

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post

Just wait
                          Got my 2nd Pfizer shot Tuesday. A bit tired as the only side effect.
                          Originally posted by mookie1995
                          bc is superior to bu in nearly everything. while it is sad that it has come to it, it's the truth. if bu doesn't like it, improve.
                          Rep from Hokydad -"and your an old never been piece of ****"

Originally Posted by Dirty
                          Why is anyone surprised that Old Pio is acting like a grumpy old f^ck? He is a grumpy old f^ck.

Comment

Dr. Heidi Ladner (UCLA) can spit.
                            Last edited by Kepler; 03-18-2021, 04:27 PM.
                            Cornell University
                            National Champion 1967, 1970
                            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by theprofromdover View Post

Got my 2nd Pfizer shot Tuesday. A bit tired as the only side effect.
                              Glad to hear that.

From what I understand, the uh.. wiser portion of our population generally has less of a reaction than the younger crowd. Everyone in the 30s I've talked to, save for my wife (who never gets sick... jerk) who got Pfizer has taken it pretty hard. My brother was out for a whole day.

Of course, this is all general reporting sprinkled with annecdotes. YMMV as always. I'm excited to get my second dose, I'm just not looking forward to the day after...
                              Code:
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

Yeah I’m feeling it now...
                                Feeling any better today?
                                Code:

Comment

Working...
                                X