Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

Good to hear!

Had a conversation with a friend who managed to get a companion shot when she took her mom - she only had a headache and only for a day. She drank a lot of water. She said it felt like a hangover. Wondered if there is something in the vaccine that dehydrates you. Good question. And does blood type or age factor into how people are affected by it?
    I've read that certain blood types(O a lower risk and A, B and AB a higher risk of getting Covid)but nothing about the effect of the vax.
    A bad cause requires many words.

Comment

• Girlfriend still has some lingering effects after getting it yesterday but much better than yesterday where she stayed in bed all day!
      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
        I checked for appointments at about 1am and found one for Monday at a spot about 5 minutes away! Hooray for being a night owl!
        Where did you go to check for them?
        Jordan Kawaguchi for Hobey!!
        Originally posted by Quizmire
        mns, this is why i love you.

Originally posted by Markt
        MNS - forking genius.

Originally posted by asterisk hat
        MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

Originally posted by hockeybando
        I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• I haven't talked to anyone who has had an issue with the 2nd Pfizer stab. Everyone that got 2nd Moderna got cases of chills, general feeling of being off, Not a huge deal, after 24 hours no issues
          I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Woohoo!! After living in-envy of “the Girl” and “the Wife” for weeks, I finally got my jab today. Between the three of us, we ran the table... “the Girl” got Pfizer (on day-2 of availability!), “the Wife” got Moderna three weeks later, and I got the single-dose Janssen (J&J) today. Feel like I just put-on a suit of armor, although I know I must allow time for it to be effective. Can’t wait to throw-back beers with friends again... and we are one step closer. Although now “the Wife” has to find a new plan to get rid of me. :0)

Cheers!!!
            ~TTF
            Dave
            RIT - '90

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post
              I haven't talked to anyone who has had an issue with the 2nd Pfizer stab. Everyone that got 2nd Moderna got cases of chills, general feeling of being off, Not a huge deal, after 24 hours no issues
              Anecdotally I hear moderna is worse with symptoms.

JJ knocking some people out this week too

Comment

• 49% of Republican men don’t want the vaccine that trump created

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...q1vhMIAdsSIAJE

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                  49% of Republican men don’t want the vaccine that trump created

These are also the same people who kept pushing for us to do nothing to get to hers immunity quicker...

MNS - forking genius.

MNS - sometimes you gotta answer your true calling. I think yours is being a pimp.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

Probably because it is a Cold to the large majority.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

Where did you go to check for them?
                      https://www.vaccinespotter.org/MN/

Yesterday it looked similar to today but after midnight a bunch opened up. I saved myself a trip to Sartell. Also switched from Moderna to Pfizer because of location.

FWIW my gf got the pfizer and the second shot destroyed her.
                      "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                      -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                      -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                      -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Based on MN's guidelines, I should qualify under manufacturing for 1b3. I've also sent my doc a message asking for advice on my asthma. Hopefully she says that should qualify me.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                          Based on MN's guidelines, I should qualify under manufacturing for 1b3. I've also sent my doc a message asking for advice on my asthma. Hopefully she says that should qualify me.
                          I see mine on Wednesday, and will be asking about that as well. I'm also hoping they see the name of my employer and assume I'm "airport staff" vs. "transportation logistics" (which I think is where my actual job would fall under).

MNS - forking genius.

I am a fan of MNS.

Comment

• Originally posted by MinnesotaNorthStar View Post

I see mine on Wednesday, and will be asking about that as well. I'm also hoping they see the name of my employer and assume I'm "airport staff" vs. "transportation logistics" (which I think is where my actual job would fall under).
                            If you put "airport staff" when you registered and you have an id that in any way backs that up you should be fine from everything I am seeing and hearing. It isnt like anyone is really checking ;^)
                            -aparch

-INCH

-ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Just wear aviators to your appointment
                              Code:
                              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                              Originally posted by SanTropez
                              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                              Originally posted by Kepler
                              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

They keep that up and his old white guy base will Darwin themselves out of relevance.

I keep hearing/seeing anecdotal stuff about all the vaccines and side effects. If you are old, young, this vaccine, that vaccine.... you are more likely to get or not get....

Most of people I know got Moderna. We have covered just about every permutation= old people getting very sick after first or second dose. young people getting sick after first or second dose. Folks who barely had a symptom. The only thing that has seemed to hold true is that if you got a bad reaction to dose #1 you didn't get that sick for dose #2. Other than that no other predictable factor.

Comment

Working...
                                X