Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

Actually, I think they voted for programs that made obesity worse. Either by support of farming of bad items, or suppressing data of the honest sources of it. Much like gun violence.
    Remember when Michelle Obama planted a garden on the WH grounds? What was the Repub reaction to that?

What was their reaction when Michelle Obama pushed for more nutritious school lunch programs?
    What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by rufus View Post

Remember when Michelle Obama planted a garden on the WH grounds? What was the Repub reaction to that?

What was their reaction when Michelle Obama pushed for more nutritious school lunch programs?
      Pretty sure Dump had the garden destroyed. Fat Dump loves his sugar.
      **NOTE: The misleading post above was brought to you by Reynold's Wrap and American Steeples, makers of Crosses.

Originally Posted by dropthatpuck-Scooby's a lost cause.
      Originally Posted by First Time, Long Time-Always knew you were nothing but a troll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
        I will never cease to amaze me the level of crocodile tears from the Covidiots regarding mental health, substance abuse, obesity or general health. These were the people that would absolutely mock someone with depression, or dismiss warnings about obesity, or tell addicts that it's their own fault and they get no help.

But now, won't somebody think of these people! They're suffering!

It's so disgustingly disingenuous.
        Yeah, coming from the "man up" crowd, it's been complete bullsh*t from the beginning.

Comment

• Originally posted by ScoobyDoo View Post

Pretty sure Dump had the garden destroyed. Fat Dump loves his sugar.
          Two scoops! ;-)

Comment

• Well, now I have to get tested for COVID on Friday. My wife just called, and our niece we saw yesterday tested positive today.
            "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Oh jeez, that sucks. Was she feeling OK when you saw her?

Comment

• I don’t know, she’s 8yo, and she’s had issues with not being in school - very social girl. I think she puts forth a healthy appearance at all times in order to avoid being home sick. I’m really more concerned for my daughter at this point, even though I know she’s not likely to have severe reaction to it, but she’s not had a very healthy month. Opportunity and all.
                "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

Comment

• I work retail; a lot of you know this. A couple times I've seen this male and his wife come in and he's got a mask that says "Arbeit Mach Frei," which he's usually wearing improperly anyway.

I'm sure troll boy will be troll boy on this, but it creeps me right the F out and I really wish I could say something to him without me getting fired.
                  Facebook: bcowles920 Instagram: missthundercat01
                  "One word frees us from the weight and pain of this life. That word is love."- Socrates
                  Patreon for exclusive writing content
                  Adventures With Amber Marie

Comment

• Originally posted by MissThundercat View Post
                    I work retail; a lot of you know this. A couple times I've seen this male and his wife come in and he's got a mask that says "Arbeit Mach Frei," which he's usually wearing improperly anyway.

I'm sure troll boy will be troll boy on this, but it creeps me right the F out and I really wish I could say something to him without me getting fired.
                    There's no point. It's like a MAGA hat: he's self-identifying as a piece of garbage so we all can steer clear.

Be glad for it; it's a public service.
                    Cornell University
                    National Champion 1967, 1970
                    ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                    Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                      Well, now I have to get tested for COVID on Friday. My wife just called, and our niece we saw yesterday tested positive today.
                      Really hope your niece is okay and your family are safe.
                      Cornell University
                      National Champion 1967, 1970
                      ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
                      Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• A tip for people waiting for a vaccine. Check your local Walmart. Even better, check a Walmart in a less populated location.

My wife, in her circle of Facebook friends, learned that Walmarts here in Minnesota are vaccinating people who aren't otherwise "qualified" (such as yours truly) to avoid wasting vaccine, and they are doing it a lot. Just got my first of the Moderna this afternoon, and we just called at 2:00 p.m. Call the pharmacy in the Walmart directly, not their Covid hotline. If they don't have extra for you today, they'll put you on their call list for tomorrow or the coming days. The pharmacist that gave me my shot said they've "run out of 65 year olds."
                        That community is already in the process of dissolution where each man begins to eye his neighbor as a possible enemy, where non-conformity with the accepted creed, political as well as religious, is a mark of disaffection; where denunciation, without specification or backing, takes the place of evidence; where orthodoxy chokes freedom of dissent; where faith in the eventual supremacy of reason has become so timid that we dare not enter our convictions in the open lists, to win or lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

Really hope your niece is okay and your family are safe.
                          Thank you. Unfortunately for my niece, I just learned that she was tested today due to showing a couple symptoms last night, and then was coughing this morning. I hope what she's displayed so far will be the worst of it. My SIL says that she's been crying, worried that she's infected the rest of her family, and having to stay home from school.

FTR, her school, in a well-funded suburban school district, doesn't have the room available to seat children 6' apart now that they're fully back to in-person learning.

Comment

• Originally posted by SJHovey View Post
                            A tip for people waiting for a vaccine. Check your local Walmart. Even better, check a Walmart in a less populated location.

My wife, in her circle of Facebook friends, learned that Walmarts here in Minnesota are vaccinating people who aren't otherwise "qualified" (such as yours truly) to avoid wasting vaccine, and they are doing it a lot. Just got my first of the Moderna this afternoon, and we just called at 2:00 p.m. Call the pharmacy in the Walmart directly, not their Covid hotline. If they don't have extra for you today, they'll put you on their call list for tomorrow or the coming days. The pharmacist that gave me my shot said they've "run out of 65 year olds."
                            Well seeing as my parents are daily getting emails (including a spot at TCO for the J&J) about appointments despite their getting shots already tells me things are moving faster than even the MDH can keep up.

Good tip though thanks! Which one did you go to?
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by St. Clown View Post
                              Thank you. Unfortunately for my niece, I just learned that she was tested today due to showing a couple symptoms last night, and then was coughing this morning. I hope what she's displayed so far will be the worst of it. My SIL says that she's been crying, worried that she's infected the rest of her family, and having to stay home from school.

FTR, her school, in a well-funded suburban school district, doesn't have the room available to seat children 6' apart now that they're fully back to in-person learning.
                              Ugh to all of that :^(
                              "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                              -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                              -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                              -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Scheduled for my first dose of Pfizer on the 17th. Alaska has opened up to all essential workers including transportation workers like me.
                                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

Working...
                                X