Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure there are some people that contract influenza (the real thing, not the dumb catch all phrase) and only have symptoms for a day or so, but those people are super rare.

Also, dxmnkd316 - pretty much everyone here calls anything approaching a cold "cold" or "flu" interchangeably.
    I gotta little bit of smoke and a whole lotta wine...

Comment

• Comment

• I figured it was an east coast thing.
        Code:
        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
        Originally posted by SanTropez
        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
        Originally posted by Kepler
        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Mayor Duggan made his first major mistake in two terms today. Not sure what he's thinking declining Detroit's allotment of the J&J jab, but this is no time to be trying to thread the needle of appeasing vaccine skeptics in the black community.

Comment

• Originally posted by Swansong View Post
            Also, dxmnkd316 - pretty much everyone here calls anything approaching a cold "cold" or "flu" interchangeably.
            wut

Comment

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
              I am pretty sure a doctor flat out told me there is no such thing as a 24 hour flu. You either had a cold or food poisoning of some kind...
              “stomach flu” drives me nuts. Flu is a respiratory virus, vomiting alone is something else.

gastroenteritis is not the flu...

Comment

• Originally posted by BassAle View Post

“stomach flu” drives me nuts. Flu is a respiratory virus, vomiting alone is something else.

gastroenteritis is not the flu...
                That's what we're all saying :-)
                Code:
                As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                Originally posted by SanTropez
                May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                Originally posted by Kepler
                When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by FadeToBlack&Gold View Post
                  Mayor Duggan made his first major mistake in two terms today. Not sure what he's thinking declining Detroit's allotment of the J&J jab, but this is no time to be trying to thread the needle of appeasing vaccine skeptics in the black community.
                  His stated reason was the technical efficacy of the J&J version- so I wonder if he still sees Detroit as a major hot spot, and may also see that people are tired of masking and distancing- so he needs the top version he could get. Not sure, but I was kind of giving him the benefit of the doubt- I would be interested to hear from community organizers of what they think.

Comment

• Obesity a driving factor in COVID-19 deaths, global report finds

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...source=twitter

The majority of global COVID-19 deaths have been in countries where many people are obese, with coronavirus fatality rates 10 times higher in nations where at least 50% of adults are overweight, a global study found on Thursday.

But the healthy people that won't pretend to play sick indefinitely are clearly the problem.

Take care of yourself, your health is your responsibility.

Comment

• Jeb must be posting just for me. As I am probably the only person who hasn't ignored them yet. Not a great strategy, as I *love* staying home and social distancing. I'd do that even if we weren't in a pandemic. So, I am not sure what they are trying to convince me of.

PSNetwork / XBOX GamerTag: xJeris
                      Steam Profile

Sports Allegiance
                      NFL: CHI; MLB: MN, NYM; NHL: MN, MTL; NCAAB: MN, UNLV; NCAAF: MN, MIA; NCAAH: MN; Soccer: USA, Blackburn

Comment

• Originally posted by JF_Gophers View Post
                        Jeb must be posting just for me. As I am probably the only person who hasn't ignored them yet. Not a great strategy, as I *love* staying home and social distancing. I'd do that even if we weren't in a pandemic. So, I am not sure what they are trying to convince me of.
                        We are, too. And will probably avoid going to states that are not for a long time. Have plenty of places to see and visit in states that have done a good job trying to take care of their citizens.

Comment

• Originally posted by MichVandal View Post

We are, too. And will probably avoid going to states that are not for a long time. Have plenty of places to see and visit in states that have done a good job trying to take care of their citizens.

Trying? Do results matter or just virtue?

Do you mean trying like stuffing a vent down someone throat and over sedating them like they were last Spring? What a horrendous and awful strategy that was.

Or do you mean trying like isolating sick/elderly from human contact and putting them in solitary living situations in their final stages of life? What a horrendous and awful strategy that was.
                          Last edited by Jeb2020; 03-06-2021, 10:05 AM.

Comment

• All easily verifiable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeb2020 View Post

Take care of yourself, your health is your responsibility.
                              Well, that and genetics
                              I swear there ain't no heaven but I pray there ain't no hell.

Maine Hockey Love it or Leave it

Comment

• Originally posted by walrus View Post

Well, that and genetics
                                When it comes to obesity & weight in the US, the US doesn't have a "genetics" problem. It has a diet problem.

40+% of Americans are not obese because of genetics. 60+% of adults are not overweight because of genetics.

Far to many people eat a sugar laden, highly processed diet and there are consequences to that.

But don't worry, the CovidCircuit experts have your back. With conflicts of interest galore and your well being in mind, they are trying their best to ensure your health is nothing but the best.
                                Last edited by Jeb2020; 03-06-2021, 10:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X