Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Handyman View Post
    Walz says that due to the arrival of the J&J vaccine they will beat their "End of March" goal for 70% of people 65 and over. That is nice to hear.

Abbott of Texas is blaming the spread of COVID in Texas on illegals. That sounds about right for that clown.
    Minnesota is somehow how third overall for distribution so they’ve really stepped it up. Gotta be sticking it in everyone and anyone , like a budding SC justice at the end of the night at his frat

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post
      I finally got scheduled for my first shot. 4/13.
      My mom got hers at the Dulles Town Center on Tuesday. She was in and out in minutes, probably helped by having a cane. She said the line was long but moving fast, seemed to be a very well run operation. She got Pfizer.

Cornell '04, Stanford '06

KDR

Rover Frenchy, Classic! Great post.
      iwh30 I wish I could be as smart as you. I really do you are the man
      gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."
      Ritt18 you are the perfect representation of your alma mater.
      Miss Thundercat That's it, you win.
      TBA#2 I want to kill you and dance in your blood.
      DisplacedCornellian Hahaha. Thread over. Frenchy wins.

Test to see if I can add this.

Comment

I finally got scheduled for my first shot. 4/13.
        Wow, that's over a month away! See? I wish MA would have bookings further than a week out. I think that's what is causing some of the increased frustration here. They only release appointment slots a week at a time. And while I continue to be fine with waiting my turn, I'm getting overly curious as to how some people are getting it (i.e friends who are younger than me). I know I shouldn't be annoyed but I kind of am. Mostly because there are still so many people 75+ and now 65+ that haven't been able to get appointments. I'm hoping that changes over the next month. Based on what President Biden said the other day about teachers becoming eligible, there are even more people vying for too few slots.

Comment

• Originally posted by French Rage View Post

My mom got hers at the Dulles Town Center on Tuesday. She was in and out in minutes, probably helped by having a cane. She said the line was long but moving fast, seemed to be a very well run operation. She got Pfizer.
          That's an idea. I can walk to RTC. Did she go to the CVS next to the Crafthouse? Big morning drinker, Mom? ;-)

I got mine scheduled through the USG which, as you can see, suboptimal.

But I'm not 1B so I guess not. Stupid lack of co-morbidities.
          Last edited by Kepler; 03-04-2021, 02:03 PM.
          Cornell University
          National Champion 1967, 1970
          ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
          Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

That's an idea. I can walk to RTC. Did she go to the CVS next to the Crafthouse? Big morning drinker, Mom? ;-)

I got mine scheduled through the USG which, as you can see, suboptimal.

But I'm not 1B so I guess not. Stupid lack of co-morbidities.
            I believe they've converted an empty department store into the vaccine place.

KDR

gregg729 I just saw your sig, you do love having people revel in your "intelligence."

Comment

• Amazing what a competent government can do
              Code:
              As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
              College Hockey 6       College Football 0
              BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
              Originally posted by SanTropez
              May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
              Originally posted by bigblue_dl
              I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
              Originally posted by Kepler
              When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
              He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post

Minnesota is somehow how third overall for distribution so they’ve really stepped it up. Gotta be sticking it in everyone and anyone , like a budding SC justice at the end of the night at his frat
                Thoughts on how long protection from the vaccine lasts?

Thoughts on long term studies and information in regards to the new vaccines?
                Last edited by Jeb2020; 03-04-2021, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• 3 more suspect cases at my work place. Now Michigan is going to open it up to the 50+ crowd in a couple weeks. I am getting frustrated. If there is no plan to stick to the phase roll out as it was announced they need to remove that information from health department websites.
                  As someone who continues to live with risk coming to work each day...I'd like to be higher on the priority list than someone who can work from home and limit their exposure.

I keep trying to tell myself every arm a vaccine goes into is good, but I'm a fatty working in a manufacturing plant that has had 4 % of the plant test positive for Covid in the last 2 months and now has 3 more possible cases.
                  Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
                  wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                    3 more suspect cases at my work place.
                    What is a suspect case?

Comment

• Originally posted by dxmnkd316 View Post
                      Amazing what a competent government can do
                      50M in the first 40 days!

KDR

Comment

• We go back to lockdown from 5p to 5a Sunday.
                        a legend and an out of work bum look a lot alike, daddy.

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
                          We go back to lockdown from 5p to 5a Sunday.
                          Bummer, sounds like common sense is taking a back seat.

In other places a step towards, common sense.

https://twitter.com/Bogs4NY/status/1367584576944689154

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Covid Charlatan - Eric "Could I have More Conflicts of Interest" Topol.

Nice Modeling Eric.

Comment

Working...
                                X