Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Covfefe-19 The 12th Part: The Only Thing Worse Than This New Board Is TrumpVirus2020

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
    I can barely lift my arm and have a heavy fatigue today after dose 1.

wondering if my body treats this like second shot since I’ve already had exposure
    My wife received Dose #2 of Moderna on Saturday. After Dose 1, she had a very sore arm for a couple days. After Dose #2, she thought Death was waiting for her just around the corner, but instead of a scythe, he was holding another syringe. She slept much of yesterday, only awake long enough to help with our baby a bit. We didn't plan for it well, and had to ask for her mom to come help while I went shopping for supplies - groceries and such. We were really worried on Saturday night because I must've caught some bug that hit me shortly after I got into bed. I normally sleep with just a bed sheet over me, and instead I had two blankets over me with an obvious fever. Thankfully, that broke during the night and I was fine all day Sunday.
    "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Interesting that the words I think are the least foul of those are still getting blocked.

Hmm...now I'm curious

chump, dick, wuss, douchebag, *******, *****, cheater, *****, whore, slut
      Originally posted by West Texas Wolverine
      wT, your wisdom is as boundless as the volume of your cheering.

Arenas visited:
      7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• Originally posted by Scarlet View Post

My mother got Pfizer. Had her second shot yesterday. No after effects 24 hours later. She said he didn't even feel the shot so there's this super tiny part of me wearing a tinfoil hat thinking "Did they even inject her??" I mean, I was there, saw it happen. Is my mom"s genetic make up such that she's not affected? Don't get me wrong I'm really happy. From people I know that have gotten vaccinated, everyone with pronounced after effects have received the Moderna one.
        This link talks about the vaccines in a high-level way, including side effects. Not everyone experiences the side effects.

https://www.ucihealth.org/covid-19/covid-vaccine-faq
        "The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command." George Orwell, 1984

"One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its Black Gates are guarded by more than just Orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep, and the Great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland, riddled with fire and ash and dust, the very air you breathe is a poisonous fume." Boromir

"Good news! We have a delivery." Professor Farnsworth

Comment

• Originally posted by mookie1995 View Post
          I'm surprised that's the choice you went with.
          What kind of cheese are you planning to put on top?

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post

Interesting that the words I think are the least foul of those are still getting blocked.

Hmm...now I'm curious

chump, dick, wuss, douchebag, *******, *****, cheater, *****, whore, slut
            "Cheater"?

Cornell University
            National Champion 1967, 1970
            ECAC Champion 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1973, 1980, 1986, 1996, 1997, 2003, 2005, 2010
            Ivy League Champion 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1977, 1978, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1996, 1997, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2012, 2014, 2018, 2019, 2020

Comment

• Still denying ***** (peenis) the chance to insert itself.

Comment

• So we can’t type *** but we can type what the ****?
                U-A-A!!!Go!Go!GreenandGold!
                Applejack Tells You How UAA Is Doing...
                I spell Failure with UAF

Originally posted by UAFIceAngel
                But let's be real...There are 40 some other teams and only two alaskan teams...the day one of us wins something big will be the day I transfer to UAA
                Originally posted by Doyle Woody
                Best sign by a visting Seawolf fan Friday went to a young man who held up a piece of white poster board that read: "YOU CAN'T SPELL FAILURE WITHOUT UAF."

Comment

• Originally posted by Kepler View Post

"Cheater"?
                  Yes, "cheater", the only word of the Michigan penalty cheer that I say aloud when at an opposing rink (while still thinking all the other words, just not verbalizing them).

Arenas visited:
                  7 B1G, 7 CCHA (all except St Thomas), 6 NCH (UNO, NoDak, DU, Miami, SCSU, WMU), 5 Hockey East (BU, BC, UNH, Lowell, Vermont), 5 ECAC (RPI, Union, Dartmouth, St. Lawrence, Clarkson), 2 AHA (Mercyhurst, RIT), 2 Alaskan

Comment

• https://twitter.com/aslavitt46/statu...54746610454530

Johnson & Johnson vaccine authorized Saturday. Signed and shipped Sunday. Arrived at UPS today and headed to states today Monday. At vaccination site tomorrow. Thank you to everyone at every step of the way for the care & the urgency.
                    It is nice having adults in charge.
                    "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                    -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                    -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                    -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Merck announced they are going to help manufacture the JJ shot. That’s huge

Comment

• Got my mom and appointment for Monday. Thanks DGF for mentioning wallyworld. I owe you.
                        Code:
                        As of 9/21/10:         As of 9/13/10:
                        College Hockey 6       College Football 0
                        BTHC 4                 WCHA FC:  1
                        Originally posted by SanTropez
                        May your paint thinner run dry and the fleas of a thousand camels infest your dead deer.
                        Originally posted by bigblue_dl
                        I don't even know how to classify magic vagina smoke babies..
                        Originally posted by Kepler
                        When the giraffes start building radio telescopes they can join too.
                        He's probably going to be a superstar but that man has more baggage than North West

Comment

• I work in Washtenaw County Michigan, where 20% of the adult population has now received at least one dose of the vaccine. My workplace claims to have requested vaccine since they've classified us as 'essential'. Looking at Michigan and the county health department roll out, we fall into Phase 1B Group C. The little chart has check marks for who is eligible: 1A yes, 1B Group A & B yes, 1B group C "not yet" Phase 1C group A yes, 1C group B "not yet", phase 2 "not yet".

Are more than 20% of adults either 65+, healthcare workers, child care workers, teachers or corrections workers?
                          I don't know, but I do know that a very large employer in the county has gotten some of their non-healthcare workers vaccinated and I'm jealous that some of these individuals have been able to work from home, but their employer was able to get them a shot.

Waiting my turn is no fun. Tracking data is fun, but also frustrating.

Arenas visited:

Comment

• Originally posted by Deutsche Gopher Fan View Post
                            Merck announced they are going to help manufacture the JJ shot. That’s huge
                            That is awesome!
                            "It's as if the Drumpf Administration is made up of the worst and unfunny parts of the Cleveland Browns, Washington Generals, and the alien Mon-Stars from Space Jam."
                            -aparch

"Scenes in "Empire Strikes Back" that take place on the tundra planet Hoth were shot on the present-day site of Ralph Engelstad Arena."
                            -INCH

Of course I'm a fan of the Vikings. A sick and demented Masochist of a fan, but a fan none the less.
                            -ScoobyDoo 12/17/2007

Comment

• Originally posted by wolverineTrumpet View Post
                              I work in Washtenaw County Michigan, where 20% of the adult population has now received at least one dose of the vaccine. My workplace claims to have requested vaccine since they've classified us as 'essential'. Looking at Michigan and the county health department roll out, we fall into Phase 1B Group C. The little chart has check marks for who is eligible: 1A yes, 1B Group A & B yes, 1B group C "not yet" Phase 1C group A yes, 1C group B "not yet", phase 2 "not yet".

Are more than 20% of adults either 65+, healthcare workers, child care workers, teachers or corrections workers?
                              I don't know, but I do know that a very large employer in the county has gotten some of their non-healthcare workers vaccinated and I'm jealous that some of these individuals have been able to work from home, but their employer was able to get them a shot.

Waiting my turn is no fun. Tracking data is fun, but also frustrating.
                              That's a much higher number than I would have expected. While there are two massive hospital systems and quite a few schools, it still does not seem that 20% of the population would have been reach with people over 65. Unless Michigan got in line due to the teacher thing.

I don't expect to be called for another month to get an appointment.

Comment

• Texas is lifting all restrictions including the mask mandate. That should work out well.
                                Originally posted by BobbyBrady
                                Crosby probably wouldn't even be on BC's top two lines next year

Comment

Working...
                                X